@Lilyeth there is known "problem" when installing many animation packs - that in some cases when using just normal version of FNIS - may or not be able later in game to play all of those animations. Fore made a very long description at his nexus page about animation limits in Skyrim. I would suggest to use "FNIS Behavior v7.6 XXL" - please notice XXL in the name - which shall somewhat overcome animation limit (which still - idk what is exact number for this limit). But also it can lead you to some CTD problems or even extend loading times of save game.

However, there is also "stabilizer" for that. It is plugin for SKSE which shall reduce possibility of CTD when using many animation: Animation Limit Crash Fix LE and FORE - creator of Fnis - recommended to use it at his page. Notice: this link is for 32 bit version of Skyrim aka Legendary Edition.

Above reason why i wrote about this - is to test if maybe you are out of animation limit for yourself - and this is reason why some animation do not play for you. And maybe this is why it rag-dolls your character into the sky... I would test that for myself if i would be getting similar problems.

Edit: maybe this will help you also...

My FNIS XXL output:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   22.04.2020 23:57:53
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:640(493)     CTD:11,2%     pOpt:1,0%
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:330(330)     CTD:9,3%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ...     ChAnims:102(102)     CTD:2,5%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...     ChAnims:410     CTD:2,8%     pOpt:0,9%
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3 ...     ChAnims:23     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...     ChAnims:0     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...     ChAnims:94     CTD:0,6%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: FNISSpells uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading RealFlying V1.00 ...     ChAnims:4     CTD:0,0%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: RealFlying uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...     ChAnims:1025     CTD:6,5%     pOpt:1,7%
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...     ChAnims:5     CTD:0,1%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...     ChAnims:178     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,3%
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...     ChAnims:164(164)     CTD:2,2%     pOpt:0,0%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00 ...     ChAnims:1669     CTD:7,9%     pOpt:0,1%
Reading ZaZAnimationPack+ V8.00 ...     ChAnims:42     CTD:0,2%     pOpt:0,0%

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 4 sets: 41 total groups: 170 added file slots: 1306 alternate files: 1089

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4686 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
ChAnims: 4686  CTD:43,2%  pOpt:4,2%  max: 10854  LC: 11295 (max. 26162)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

0 possible consistence issues

Please notice - that i dont use any animation packs like Billy's or others... and still i have got "ChAnims: 4686". However i use Schlongs of Skyrim, and HDT Physics for Skyrim LE 32-bit, plus XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - HDT 115 bones version for male and female. (sick! but it says 126 bones for male - because phallus of a male has got 11 bones inside it, it seems... well - it's Skyrim, right...)

On 4/22/2020 at 9:27 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You specifically must have "Rydin Overlap Spanking" installed, available from Rydin's Animations.  As piotsze said, you should also have SexLab Animation Loader 1.5 installed.  Do not use NSAP; it's badly outdated. 

After installing Rydin's Animations, be sure to run FNIS, then toggle at least the Rydin spanking animation on in the SL Anim Loader MCM and click the button to register it with SexLab.  If you're unsure, look at the Toggle Animations page in SexLab's MCM.  Rydin Overlap Spanking must be there and toggled on.  If it's not, you messed up. 

ToHexBolt8

Is it possible make the spanking animation......shifting to a ZAZ animation pillory cross whatever....to get a little more ...."action"

to make the mod ZAZ dependent?

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Is it possible make the spanking animation......shifting to a ZAZ animation pillory cross whatever....to get a little more ...."action"

You can try this updated script.  I simply replaced the specific animation lookup for "Rydin Overlap Spanking" with a generic lookup for any animation with the tag "Spanking".  That probably will not do what you want with ZAZ since those are furniture interactions, not sex animations, but if you find another SLAL spanking animation that you like, this script should find it.  I have not tested this script, but it's a minor change.

LolaGenericSpanking.7z

On 4/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, HexBolt8 said:

You can try this updated script.  I simply replaced the specific animation lookup for "Rydin Overlap Spanking" with a generic lookup for any animation with the tag "Spanking".  That probably will not do what you want with ZAZ since those are furniture interactions, not sex animations, but if you find another SLAL spanking animation that you like, this script should find it.  I have not tested this script, but it's a minor change.

LolaGenericSpanking.7z 7.62 kB · 2 downloads

Thanx a lot

Like this?

So in princip SpankThatAss could make use of a similar script?

HexBolt8 do you follow this thread?

Edit: So how to test the spanking script.....what do Lola do to get spanked?

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Did you already try Osmels Sexlab Utility? 

It adds furniture detection and moves the sex scene towards the furniture. 
There exist some chair spanking and cobalt has a bench spanking (chairs and benches already work with osmels tweak)

Personal suggestion:

Mark all Spanking animations with "Foreplay" in their JSON Files or via SLATE  and they should show up every time before Sex :D

52 minutes ago, Nymra said:

There exist some chair spanking and cobalt has a bench spanking (chairs and benches already work with osmels tweak)

Personal suggestion:

Mark all Spanking animations with "Foreplay" in their JSON Files or via SLATE  and they should show up every time before Sex :D

Thank you

I will try that ....there is two versions.... wich one to use?

So i have no ZAZ furniture in my game is this something to use?https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7018-zaz-animation-pack-80-helper-addon/

17 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Thank you

I will try that ....there is two versions.... wich one to use?

this version (note: when relocating via hotkey there can be FPS drop. will usually go away when scene relocates). 
Carefull when relocating manually into furniture, leave the game some seconds to adjust before pressing more keys. 
Automaticall relocation works like a charme tho (SL choose Furniture Chair Anim -> locates nearby chair -> puts scene there! 

SexLab Utility Plus v20200421

Nymra

https://www.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2018_09/1126155774_Intheoffice-480p.mp4.45f459eb8fc0beda2f9d4f5a04b91efb.mp4

On 4/28/2020 at 2:09 PM, Nymra said:

this version (note: when relocating via hotkey there can be FPS drop. will usually go away when scene relocates). 
Carefull when relocating manually into furniture, leave the game some seconds to adjust before pressing more keys. 
Automaticall relocation works like a charme tho (SL choose Furniture Chair Anim -> locates nearby chair -> puts scene there! 

SexLab Utility Plus v20200421

I have to clean SL beforehand? do i dare that?

13 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Whaaa? How is that achieved?! 

U using mod manager? I just installed and it worked lol :)

Goood i have it installed but it wants me to clean SexLab........?? do i dare that ...do the hole shit explode? honestly explain what the cleaning does to my SL setup?

I just got the InteractiveBDSM mod to fire....but there is only one animation, groping breasts from behind ,tried on an Xcross.....so this work, now for some good spanking animations.....

30 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Goood i have it installed but it wants me to clean SexLab........?? do i dare that ...do the hole shit explode? honestly explain what the cleaning does to my SL setup?

I just got the InteractiveBDSM mod to fire....but there is only one animation, groping breasts from behind ,tried on an Xcross.....so this work, now for some good spanking animations.....

interactive bdsm is bad. very lacking since nobody adds content. Its hilarious that it does not even support simply whipping... 

wanted to get back to that for some time but I have no idea how to implement stuff. All wasted mods laying around :(

Sexlab:
Save all your settings (Export Sexlab Settings), then Clean System (reset sexlab to back to base), Import Settings. 
You might have to rearrange ur toggled animations. 

On 4/29/2020 at 4:13 PM, Nymra said:

interactive bdsm is bad. very lacking since nobody adds content. Its hilarious that it does not even support simply whipping... 

wanted to get back to that for some time but I have no idea how to implement stuff. All wasted mods laying around :(

Sexlab:
Save all your settings (Export Sexlab Settings), then Clean System (reset sexlab to back to base), Import Settings. 
You might have to rearrange ur toggled animations. 

So  the author has plans to implement more animations wright?

Import Export  sic ofcourse......

On 4/28/2020 at 1:18 PM, Nymra said:

Personal suggestion:

Nymra

"Mark all Spanking animations with "Foreplay" in their JSON Files or via SLATE  and they should show up every time before Sex"

Im not shure i understand this can you please explain that for the dumb one (me)? Im not using SLATE and im not using Cobalt yet

• 3 weeks later...

So... I've been working on making an expanded version of this mod. Being it sets the structure for many of the things I wanted to do with my scrapped "more XDDF" rules mod and the original author has put it up for adoption. Guess I've overlooked it because I just assumed "Submissive Lola" was just another custom companion mod.

Don't expect anything too massive. Any one who knows my modding history knows Skyrim trolls me to no end whenever I try to make a mod for it, including some truly bizarre CK based glitches that seem unique to my PC. So at any given time I might just throw up my arms and remember why I retired from Skyrim modding in the first place. At this point development is too early to even promise a public release, but I should be able to make it at least that far.

If you have any requests: keep them VERY simple for now. I've just got started so there's no way I'm interested it implementing any grander ideas you might have. NO REQUESTS for beastiality, more bathroom functions, or hardcore stuff (incest/guro/vore/etc) please.

For now I've got the following (not much) set up:

- Fixed the double submission points reward glitch in the "Run Lola Run" quest. (thanks HexBolt8)

- Set the spank event to use a keyword rather than a scripted animation. So it will randomly pick any sexlab animation that has the "spanking" keyword or use a default sex animation if you couldn't get a spanking animation set/don't want one. Rather than just doing a buggy teleport to the sky if the required animation wasn't found (another HexBolt8 fix)

- Mistresses will request alto wine rather than nord mead in the Run Lola Run event. Also the Master/Mistress may decide they want some local flavor and request Blackbriar mead if you happen to be in the Riften area. The Master/Mistress will also now consume the item you give them.

- The Master/Mistress (bah, let's just call them the "owner") is now much more emotive during conversations. They strike poses and have facial expressions, rather than just being deadpan in a static idle pose as before.

- Setting up to have an MCM menu for more fine tuned options. Such as options for the appearance of your collar/other restraints your owner may push on you at times. And broader options on how the nudity and money rules are enforced. Not much done on this yet though.

- Setting up a system for more name replacement options. By default it will stick to the vanilla namesake replacement but the MCM will give the option for assigning the player a name picked randomly from an internal list. I am taking requests for names. Cute names you might hear a pet or stripper called. And vulgar names just meant to completely degrade the player. The MCM will give the option to pick randomly from either or both lists.

- A third submission rank has been added: "Is breaking". This ranking if assigned halfway before the standard submissive rank is assigned. Its intended for the mildest of submission events/effects.

- Being spanked now only gives you a buff if your at least at the submissive rank. If your not at least at the breaking rank it will instead give you a mild stamina debuff due to your loss of morale from being degraded in such a manner!

- Most non-quest based vanilla Skyrim alcohol beverages having being altered to function as viable healing items. But they also induce temporary drunkenness effects as a trade off. More on that later.

- Devious Devices has been worked into the mod. However in sticking with alexvkj's original vision devices used will be limited to "kinda, sort of, lore friendly" stuff. In other words devices that look like they could at least in theory exist in the vanilla Skyrim universe (of which a lot more have been added since alexvkj stopped working on this mod in 2015). So in other words don't expect to see any latex, gas masks, or similar 20th+ century style devices. Also most of the devices won't automatically lock on you (unless your owner placed them on you because she/he is super pissed at you). You'll be able to remove them at any time, just at risk of punishment if your owner was currently ordering you to wear them.

- I plan on setting up several optional rules the owner may impose on you simply intended to make the game more challenging. For example they may decide they need all the healing potions much more than a lowly submission slave like you and automatically confiscate any you pick up. Better learn to cook or take up being a drunken slut to keep healed up!

A (fairly) simple that's been in my mind is a configurable number of submission score points to be deducted each day.  Reaching a very high score (assuming that's your intent) is generally quick & easy.  Staying there is mostly a matter of not failing Run, Lola, Run.  If some points bleed off each night, it becomes a matter of "what have you done for me lately?" and keeping master/mistress happy would require ongoing effort.

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

A (fairly) simple that's been in my mind is a configurable number of submission score points to be deducted each day.  Reaching a very high score (assuming that's your intent) is generally quick & easy.  Staying there is mostly a matter of not failing Run, Lola, Run.  If some points bleed off each night, it becomes a matter of "what have you done for me lately?" and keeping master/mistress happy would require ongoing effort.

Could be possible. Just set the OnUpate main quest checks to have a bleed out every 8 game hours that pass. Make it something that can be tweaked in MCM, so the individual player can decide how extreme they want it (or disable the bleed out completely).

Another thought on my mind is giving the mod an alternate start where the player can set it to were your follower will enslave you at random rather than voluntarily submitting yourself to them. Think Deviously Enslaved were your follower sometimes just finds a collar and impulsively decides to place it on you if you pick the wrong dialog options. The only change that would make once you're enslaved though is you have to break out of the now locked on collar if don't want to be a slave anymore though.

26 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

If you have any requests: keep them VERY simple for now. I've just got started so there's no way I'm interested it implementing any grander ideas you might have. NO REQUESTS for beastiality, more bathroom functions, or hardcore stuff (incest/guro/vore/etc) please.

I am very happy a modder decided to give this mod an update. 

A few suggestions that may require tie in with other mods..  Maybe Mistress wants to put a mark on you as her "pet" 

In addition to in town event when proving what a slut you are ppl can approach Mistress to "rent" you

Once you've found and read the book maybe a follower/companion will approach player like "what was that book you read ?  Since you are submissive (shy?) and they are the Dom they can then occasionally ask if your ready to submit to them. (similar to mechanics in DDHelpers) 

Just a few to think about. 

Thank You for stepping forward and giving this sweet, simple, yet awesome mod some Love.

25 minutes ago, Vaukalak said:

Small idea: currently, owner might take you for a walk around Whiterun. Would be nice to have similiar quests for other capitals.

Second this.  It would be repetitive to do it every capital, but a walk to the Temple of Dibella when in Markarth could be fitting.  Most of the development would be copy & paste from the "parade" in Whiterun.