Thank you very nice mod...one thing though, im about collecting submissive point,having the bruiser as follower at some point(changing cell )"he looks interested" and im forced into dialog with"no" and "fuck you"   as only ansvers resulting in electrocution death. Did a reload same thing happens reloaded an earlier save nothing happens and i can play for a while until next time ......its like im cut off the start of the dialog when entering/leaving a cell

19 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

having the bruiser as follower at some point(changing cell )"he looks interested" and im forced into dialog with"no" and "fuck you"   as only ansver

If this is Bruiser from Troubles of Heroine, that follower has blocking dialog.  The forcegreet from Submissive Lola when the follower looks at you with interest also uses blocking dialog.  Only one can win.  In this case, Bruiser's dialog wins and Lola's does not get displayed, and since you fail to respond (as far as Lola is concerned) you get punished.  Bruiser is not compatible with this mod.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If this is Bruiser from Troubles of Heroine, that follower has blocking dialog.  The forcegreet from Submissive Lola when the follower looks at you with interest also uses blocking dialog.  Only one can win.  In this case, Bruiser's dialog wins and Lola's does not get displayed, and since you fail to respond (as far as Lola is concerned) you get punished.  Bruiser is not compatible with this mod.

Ok....im stupid.....i thought i was smart 2 flies(mods) one hit.....thats to bad could have been nice though if they played together...

Ok i tried this again without "Troubles of Heroine" in my LO.....cheated to get Lolas Book....submitted to Uthgerd.... but when i have to go the Shame walk in whiterun the slave collar kills me electrocution ........im level 3  and normally you would be a higher level reaching Riften.....so is that because im too low level? Or do i have to extreme fast heal up with potions?

Another thing it would be a nice feature if you could use it with different Followers shifting Doms ......if you choose to stop being slave you cannot (as is in my game) take it up again with another follower....

15 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

when i have to go the Shame walk in whiterun the slave collar kills me electrocution ........im level 3  and normally you would be a higher level reaching Riften.....so is that because im too low level? Or do i have to extreme fast heal up with potions?

The shocks do a fixed 24 points of damage, so even a level 1 character can survive 4 without being killed.  If you're careful, you won't be punished at all.  Switch to walk mode so you don't move so fast, and it's easy to stay close to your master/mistress as you were told.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The shocks do a fixed 24 points of damage, so even a level 1 character can survive 4 without being killed.  If you're careful, you won't be punished at all.  Switch to walk mode so you don't move so fast, and it's easy to stay close to your master/mistress as you were told.

The zapping starts  when leaving the cell being as close that i can be.....hm

Ok try again

HexBolt8

do you maintain this mod?

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

The zapping starts  when leaving the cell being as close that i can be.....hm

Ok try again

HexBolt8

i have this bug too... u get zapped to death as the master/misstress wants to "look at the property" - demands u to strip naked which only gives u the said "fuck u" options.

u can fix it IF u strip before u talk to ur master. other dialogue options will appear and the quest is complete.

9 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

No, I just answer questions and try to help.  If you're still getting shocked, remember that you're required to be completely naked -- no clothing of any kind, including jewelry (devious devices are okay). 

26 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, I just answer questions and try to help.  If you're still getting shocked, remember that you're required to be completely naked -- no clothing of any kind, including jewelry (devious devices are okay). 

Completely naked wearing nothing?.....im zapped with clothing/armor flagged as naked (NPCs see me naked) .....but not this mod?

So do you know if the author still works on this? (about MCM,changing dom etc)

32 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

Completely naked wearing nothing?.....im zapped with clothing/armor flagged as naked (NPCs see me naked) .....but not this mod?

So do you know if the author still works on this? (about MCM,changing dom etc)

Completely naked.  Apparently Master/Mistress really wants to show you off.  If you're wearing even a scrap of clothing, you're cheating.  Any worn item with clothing or armor keywords is a violation.  Flagging armor as naked doesn't change that, it just adds a keyword to trigger arousal on those who see you and that other mods can look at to decide if you're naked.  This mod wants you truly naked for that scene.

The author isn't modding now, from what I can tell.  There's a version for SE with a few enhancements, but I don't use SE.  I don't find setting a few global variables to be that awkward, so I don't mind not having an MCM.  To change dom, you can just ask yours to set you free (I forget the exact line), then restart the quest and ask for a strong hand from someone else.  You can read the book again, or just "StartQuest vkjStrongHand" in the console.

I have tried everything suggested here and elsewhere, but I cannot get the mod to play the spanking animation. Instead it always teleports me in air and kills me. I tried installing NSAP, didn't work, I tried rydin's animations with SLAL, didn't work. Anyone know what could be causing this?

I used vortex to install most of these mods

edit: I manually installed some of the mods but it still does not work

Hi @Lilyeth ,

i was playing this mod more than a half year before - from todays day - so my memory is kinda shady. But besides all of that req's which this mod have got i remember installing also "SexLab Animation Loader 1.5", and Zaz Animation Pack version 7.0 or 8.0 and it was working.

Depending on your other mods and animations - it should work without sending your character into Skyrim Sky. And if it does - that might be enabled rag-doll ending and problem wtih HDT Physics or HDT High Heel system also - and i saw this once happening but only in a very long past. That shouldn't normaly happen.

Because normaly Sexlab checks on spells (effects on character) before scene and than it CAN check about actors heights (which could be different, but height is important later to align actors in those animations). Next is engaged further into act between actors. Than depending on actor genders it checks tags in those animations to make a decision/match which anim will be played - that is normal what happens in Sexlab depending also on options used.

Now, as i remember correctly - this mod invokes specific animation for the spanking part between actors - so no random anims, as this is a part of a Zaz Anim Pack - because it is hard req. for this mod -> the usage of a chair furniture in the Zaz. I am sure that Zaz Anim Pack v 7.0 had that animation in the pack itself, because i have not played this mod with Zaz 6.0 (!).

Normally even if animation couldn't be played - it just breaks without doing anything - and reports some errors or warnings into "papyrus.0.log".

Sometimes when game gets glitchy - can lock actor in empty window - like in animation state - but actors are doing nothing - maybe just standing next to each other... But not shooting into space.

However if your actor is shooted into space - that can mean HDT Physics problem / Skeleton / High Heels related. I would exclude FNIS if you already run it.

Try installing different version of Zaz, but after this - also run FNIS again...

EDIT: Try also to disable NSAP when using SexLab Animation Loader and vice versa (or maybe you have already both of them...) ?

1 hour ago, piotsze said:

Hi @Lilyeth ,

i was playing this mod more than a half year before - from todays day - so my memory is kinda shady....

when I'm supposed to get the animation it reads top left like "playing animation:" but doesn't name any animation to play unlike other times when it actually works.

I also don't have high heels on and it strips me naked so there shouldn't be any hdt items either.

Also I can see the animations in the files but they don't work?

9 hours ago, Lilyeth said:

I have tried everything suggested here and elsewhere, but I cannot get the mod to play the spanking animation. Instead it always teleports me in air and kills me. I tried installing NSAP, didn't work, I tried rydin's animations with SLAL, didn't work.

You specifically must have "Rydin Overlap Spanking" installed, available from Rydin's Animations.  As piotsze said, you should also have SexLab Animation Loader 1.5 installed.  Do not use NSAP; it's badly outdated. 

After installing Rydin's Animations, be sure to run FNIS, then toggle at least the Rydin spanking animation on in the SL Anim Loader MCM and click the button to register it with SexLab.  If you're unsure, look at the Toggle Animations page in SexLab's MCM.  Rydin Overlap Spanking must be there and toggled on.  If it's not, you messed up. 

29 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You specifically must have "Rydin Overlap Spanking" installed, available from Rydin's Animations.  As piotsze said, you should also have SexLab Animation Loader 1.5 installed.  Do not use NSAP; it's badly outdated. 

After installing Rydin's Animations, be sure to run FNIS, then toggle at least the Rydin spanking animation on in the SL Anim Loader MCM and click the button to register it with SexLab.  If you're unsure, look at the Toggle Animations page in SexLab's MCM.  Rydin Overlap Spanking must be there and toggled on.  If it's not, you messed up. 

when going to SLAL MCM page there is only a "general" option

update: so yeah any of the rydin's animations don't show up in the toggle selection

11 minutes ago, Lilyeth said:

I have installed it as far as I can tell. also should it be specifically 1.5, not the current 1.62 version?

I think you're confusing SexLab 1.62 with SexLab Animation Loader 1.5.  You must have both. 

12 minutes ago, Lilyeth said:

when going to SLAL MCM page there is only a "general" option

That tells you that you have not installed any animations yet.  I know that you think you did, but if SLAL doesn't see them then you missed a step.

First, install the animation package.  Next, run FNIS.  In its output you should see that it found Rydins Animations.  If you don't, you didn't do the first step correctly.  When this part is complete, you should see Rydins Animations and any other animation packs that you installed on the left side of the SLAL MCM.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I think you're confusing SexLab 1.62 with SexLab Animation Loader 1.5.  You must have both. 

That tells you that you have not installed any animations yet.  I know that you think you did, but if SLAL doesn't see them then you missed a step.

First, install the animation package.  Next, run FNIS.  In its output you should see that it found Rydins Animations.  If you don't, you didn't do the first step correctly.  When this part is complete, you should see Rydins Animations and any other animation packs that you installed on the left side of the SLAL MCM.

Fnis shows rydins anim pack, but SL Animations loader doesn't seem to. or if it does then sexlab has some issue communicating

is there some other way I need to install the animation pack than just drop the files into the data folder?

Untitled.png

9 minutes ago, Lilyeth said:

Fnis shows rydins anim pack, but SL Animations loader doesn't seem to

It should.  In SLAL, General Options, try Reload JSON Data.  Hopefully that will find Rydin's pack.  If you installed NSAP, get rid of it, since possibly it's interfering.  I extract animation packs into the data folder, just as you did.  Naturally, you must extract both the Meshes and SLAnims folders into Data.

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It should.  In SLAL, General Options, try Reload JSON Data.  Hopefully that will find Rydin's pack.  If you installed NSAP, get rid of it, since possibly it's interfering.  I extract animation packs into the data folder, just as you did.  Naturally, you must extract both the Meshes and SLAnims folders into Data.

I don't understand.. nothing works... I redid all the things and my sl folders have the jsons and all but it just doesn't find the animations

thank you so much for your help, I'm not giving up just yet

Oh one thing: are the ryden animations supposed to be in their own folders like in the download file, or all extracted to a single folder like in zaz's animations

Untitled.png

47 minutes ago, Lilyeth said:

are the ryden animations supposed to be in their own folders like in the download file

Just drop the Meshes and SLAnims folders into Data.  It looks like that's what you did.  Rydin.json will be in Data\SLAnims\json (not in its own folder).  Disclaimer:  That's what I do for manual installation.  I assume that the procedure is the same with a mod manager, but I could be mistaken.

I don't know why this isn't working for you.  I'm sorry that I couldn't help more.  I suggest posting your question on this site's Skyrim Technical Support forum, since you're having a general problem getting animation packs to show up in your game.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just drop the Meshes and SLAnims folders into Data.  It looks like that's what you did.  Rydin.json will be in Data\SLAnims\json (not in its own folder).  Disclaimer:  That's what I do for manual installation.  I assume that the procedure is the same with a mod manager, but I could be mistaken.

I don't know why this isn't working for you.  I'm sorry that I couldn't help more.  I suggest posting your question on this site's Skyrim Technical Support forum, since you're having a general problem getting animation packs to show up in your game.

is there some other animation pack I could try to get to load through SLAL, ZaZ works so it seems to be a SLanims problem

6 minutes ago, Lilyeth said:

is there some other animation pack I could try to get to load through SLAL, ZaZ works so it seems to be a SLanims problem

I see that there are two Rydins 0.5 downloads.  I'm using "rydin_animations_slal_pack_v0.5a.rar".  If you got the other one, definitely try this one.

Billyy, Nibbles, and Funny Bizness have good animations, but they are a larger packs.  Try to be selective so you don't overload your game with too many animations, but it's good to have a few for variety. 

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I see that there are two Rydins 0.5 downloads.  I'm using "rydin_animations_slal_pack_v0.5a.rar".  If you got the other one, definitely try this one.

Billyy, Nibbles, and Funny Bizness have good animations, but they are a larger packs.  Try to be selective so you don't overload your game with too many animations, but it's good to have a few for variety. 

Yeah I was using the SLAL pack. I also tried another pack but it didn't load. When I started a new character and used SLAL's count animations it just showed 0, but on my other character it shows 110 all the time. so I'm wondering if it's somehow lost the ability to find new animations or something