• 2 weeks later...

I am currently playing this mod on SE and I have to say overall this is a very good mod. A couple small things I will note and this just warnings....do not fast travel alot and do not skip large amounts of time especially if you have other mods loaded due to timed events. When you fast travel its almost the same as skipping time/waiting using the start button. The mod knows time has passed and depending on what other scripts are running and how heavy everything gets it will CTD. This not really the mod's fault at all but the limitations of the script engine in Skyrim. I found if you do need to skip time 4-6 hours is usually safe. That being said great mod and I'd love to thank the author for their wonderful work. I do have one question. Upon asking for freedom is there any way to reinitialize the mod in game or is the only way to reset in MCM?

2 hours ago, llokii70 said:

I am currently playing this mod on SE....

Probably want to post your feedback and questions on the Submissive Lola SSE topic.  This is the one for Oldrim, which has no MCM, hasn't been updated for years, etc.

On 7/8/2019 at 3:00 AM, llokii70 said:

... I do have one question. Upon asking for freedom is there any way to reinitialize the mod in game or is the only way to reset in MCM?

In order to start the quest again you have to read the book again. Either return back to the original place, or read it from your backpack if you had taken it the 1st time.
It will work exactly as the 1st time.
As for the question from your next post - I have no clue.
I had managed to get my submission to 70 points and then a cursed collar quest attached a collar to me and I had to stop the Lola progress (I'm still very new to discovering Skyrim and the lovely mods, so I just continued with that cursed collar quest).
I don't think there is an end to it though, although I played with the mod for two days and I have yet to get that blind game or headshaving actions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good Morning Fellas,
before I start with my actual post / question I would like to state three things:
1. I know, there is a "Technical Support" section, but as it is not in the adult section, I'd rather post my question here.

2. I honestly have not read all 34 pages of this thread, so I am not entirely sure, if my question has been asked before. If so, please just let me know and consider my following post meaningless.

3. Although I've done some modding with TES IV, I am not a modding expert. Especially when it comes to interdependencies and requirements of mods I have almost no experience, so please consider this, when answering my question.

So here goes the actual problem:
I have installed the mod using Vortex and the porvided file with the name "submissvelola-1.5.rar". I have also installed the Sexlab Framework v1.62, Sexlabaroused V28b, Non Sexlab animation Pack V3.1, ZaZ Animation Pack V7.0, XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended, FNIS V7.4.5 and SkyUI 5.1. As far as I can see these mods should cover all requirements for submissivelola.
The mod as such is working just fine, I get the quest line, I get the dialogue and I get the actual gameplay. However, the animations are missing and the underwear stays on (making this mod kind of pointless).
So for example, when having sex, the NPC and the PC just stand "inside" of each other and do nothing (sound is working, though). So basically I need to give the mod the right animations for the  different sexual scenes and the correct textures to display naked bodies. Am I missing any mods or files? Do I have to set things up in the MCM first?
If you could offer some advice on how to do that, I'd be really thankful.

If  I have missed to provide any important information, please let me know, so I can share that information.

For naked sex you need a naked body such as UNP or CBBE. SOS for males.

First, did you start Sexlab?

Second, did you register the animations in NSAP so they show up in Sexlab.

As for the animations themselves, I am using both NSAP and SLAL. I turned all animations off in NSAP except for spanking.

I have many animation mods d/l'd and activated in Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL)

I am using FNIS XL. It shows many duplicate animation errors, but no worries so far. This game is about four months old.

Thanks for the reply.
So what I did is: In the MCM I installed SexLab, using the "SEXLAB INSTALL" button. It took some time but I then received the message that SexLab was ready.

After that I opened the NSAP menu in the MCM and hit "Register SexLab Anims". That also seemed to work.
Now I untoggeled all animations in NSAP, but the result was the same. I get asked if i want to use a nearby bed for an animation and according to the console the animation is found and started, but the PC just stands in the middle of the room (or the bed) doing nothing.
By SLAL, do you mean an additional mod or tool?

2 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Did you "Run FNIS for Users"? Also if you can copy paste its text log we might see if there's something that shouldn't be. FNIS is muchly responsible for animations working after all.

Sorry I forgot to mention that. Yes I ran "FNIS for Users" and here's the log:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   09.08.2019 14:18:28
Generator: D:\MyGames\Mods\Skyrim\FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - D:\MyGames\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: D:\MyGames\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
 1 Warning(s).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran this in Vortex using the dashboard but still I get this warning.
In the mods tab it ads a mod "FNIS Data" though.

I'm sorry but I just don't get the idea how FNIS is working and how to get it operational.
Thanks for your support! :)

26 minutes ago, b0on said:

Ok definitely FNIS problem i see, the log will look very different when it's successful, not 0 animations built nor skeleton with only 99 bones. Sadly i use MO2, not Vortex so i don't know details, Google might help more than i can. You need to start it virtualized from Vortex so that FNIS thinks it's running from Skyrim\Data\. In MO2 this is straightforward as virtualized running of FNIS and Bodyslide is done exactly same way as starting SKSE.

18 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Ok definitely FNIS problem i see, the log will look very different when it's successful, not 0 animations built nor skeleton with only 99 bones. Sadly i use MO2, not Vortex so i don't know details, Google might help more than i can. You need to start it virtualized from Vortex so that FNIS thinks it's running from Skyrim\Data\. In MO2 this is straightforward as virtualized running of FNIS and Bodyslide is done exactly same way as starting SKSE.

Alright thank you very much.
I think I'm gonna try MO2 instead of Vortex and see if it works

SLAL is; Sexlab Animation Loader.  It contains no animations by itself. You would need to D/L animation mods. Scroll thru the mods and find animations you like, then download them. SLAL will auto find them. The only animations required from NSAP are the spanking animations. 

Choose from the animation packs that are SLAL ready.

The only NSAP animations you need to register are the spanking ones, and do not un-register them after. Once you have the sex animations you like, register them in SLAL.

I had Rydin's animations registered in SLAL, but Lola wouldn't use them until I installed with NSAP. Who knows, might be my install that's wonky. I had heard Lola would work 

without it, so I tried. But no joy for me!

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2019 at 1:01 PM, Xuvish said:

Do the dialogues increase when my submission score increases?

Yes, if you mean things that your master/mistress will tell you to do.   However, some of those events are location specific, such as entering a palace or being in Whiterun, so you might not see them right away.  Also keep in mind that the mod was abandoned partway through development.  It's quite playable, just less complete than the author obviously intended.

As you play, you'll notice that raising your submission score isn't necessarily "winning".  A high score tells your owner that you like being controlled, to an extent that can interfere with your actually playing the game.  I personally find it helpful to intentionally fail at tasks now and then to keep the score at a middle level and maintain some of my character's independence. 

On 10/26/2019 at 1:01 PM, Xuvish said:

Is there a MCM menu that should install?

No.

• 1 month later...
On 10/28/2019 at 6:05 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Yes, if you mean things that your master/mistress will tell you to do.   However, some of those events are location specific, such as entering a palace or being in Whiterun, so you might not see them right away.  Also keep in mind that the mod was abandoned partway through development.  It's quite playable, just less complete than the author obviously intended.

As you play, you'll notice that raising your submission score isn't necessarily "winning".  A high score tells your owner that you like being controlled, to an extent that can interfere with your actually playing the game.  I personally find it helpful to intentionally fail at tasks now and then to keep the score at a middle level and maintain some of my character's independence. 

No.

Do we need the devious deviantss.esp file for v 1.5?

If so, where do I put it?  MO2 can't install the file.

Thanks

I know its old af but to anybody who plays with survival or other fast travel restriction mod/bad HDD.

If Your boss restrains Your hands and tells You to go back to town I think quest is called "Time to Relax".

Simply use this command

stopquest vkjenoughaction

if quest still shows in Your questbook

completequest vkjenoughaction

On 11/29/2019 at 11:11 AM, HexBolt8 said:

No. 

I played with the mod for a while and there are times where it looks like my master is talking and nothing is appear on the screen.

She is giving me a command, but it does not show up on the screen in game.

I have both better dialogue control and EZ2C dialogue menu installed.

Is there a conflict with those mods, or could is it something else?

Thanks