3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sweet!

Share your bugs with us ?

Sadly thus far the bugs for my work on this mod have been rather boring. Nothing totally batshit, just bland "didn't work as intended" stuff.

I did have an amusing bug while trying to set up a three way sex event call: my supposed to be submissive player and a female NPC both put on strapons then went to town on the male dom I was using for that playtest. Poor Marcurio... thought he was going to live out a dom fantasy but instead found himself getting double pegged?

18 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Sadly thus far the bugs for my work on this mod have been rather boring.

I blame the "MrEstruk" quality modding for that. ?

19 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Poor Marcurio... thought he was going to live out a dom fantasy but instead found himself getting double pegged

That's not a bug, that's a feature ?

5 minutes ago, AlexKMS said:

Will this work for gay BDSM and/or sex?

A little bit. Most of the dialog from the vanilla mod gives the impression the player is female and that theme still stays a lot in my build. My version does at least have some interactions that presume the player is male and the sex events are programmed to be able to detect if both player & dom are male, setting up gay sex events. But you'd have to get used to the player being called Lola by his dom, being that was one of the central themes of the original mod.

Also only some of the bondage restraints designs display on male characters, being unfortunately male versions of the gear simply don't exist. Most have at least one option that appears on men.

Well, glad I didn't hand out test copies yet. As there were a couple of nasty bugs. Nothing that produced amusing effects, just annoying ones.

Due to the gorilla math way Skyrim handles timers I have disabled the laziness check feature for now. I kept triggering it for no apparent or remotely logical reason while play testing and the penalty is way too harsh to justify a glitch RNG risk. So that is irritating.

It may only be an issue if you are playing a script heavy setup, but that is quite common among LL Skyrim players that are into bondage mods. So no good.

25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What gave us away? ?

Because I know my own kind?

Running a few more tests to see if I can save the laziness rule. But if my asshole follower decides "30 game minutes = 9+ game hours" and blasts me one more time I'm shelving it for now.

So far playtesting goes well. Everything that has gone wrong I was either able to fix or chalk up to my personal build of Skyrim being still rather unstable (been slowly trying to clear the unused junk out, but I still have over 80 gigs of files to sort through in the data folder ?)

I've uploaded a test copy to HexBolt and Grafin to get some more input. If all goes well I'd like to do the first beta release over the weekend.

I played Lola for some time now and started some stresstesting. It so far runs well together with devious followers which the old version on Lola did not. No issues so far.

I must say its alreay a huge improvement due to loads of MCM options. I tried some of them and they work all propely.

I guess it isnt possible to have 2 or more owners at the same time ?

2 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I played Lola for some time now and started some stresstesting. It so far runs well together with devious followers which the old version on Lola did not. No issues so far.

Good to hear it hasn't blown up your PC yet :)

I guess it isnt possible to have 2 or more owners at the same time ?

Yeesh, aren't you a glutton for punishment? Probably not, there is a ton of data that goes into making the Owner work. Trying to split it up to handle more than one at a time would be a nightmare. I have considered the option to talk other followers into also becoming slaves to your owner, which would subject them to a greatly simplified set of slave events.

I must say its alreay a huge improvement due to loads of MCM options. I tried some of them and they work all propely.

Mind sharing some of the options you chose? I'd like to know what other players use to gain more perspective. In particular I'm interest in the Device designs you used, the nudity rules you used, and whether you chose to allow forced prostitution or the alcoholic owner.

EDIT: If you find any moments during your testing you think would make good preview screenshots, take them and send them my way. I'll include them in the preview screenshots when I upload the mod. Would be helpful to have pics of more than just my one character interaction with one owner.

On another note I've set the mod up to use the various dance animations built into Zaz, so there should now be events where the player will be expected to dance for the amusement/arousal of others. There was already one dancing event in place, but it was using Cicero's rather goofy looking dances as place holders.

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

So far playtesting goes well. Everything that has gone wrong I was either able to fix or chalk up to my personal build of Skyrim being still rather unstable (been slowly trying to clear the unused junk out, but I still have over 80 gigs of files to sort through in the data folder ?)

I've uploaded a test copy to HexBolt and Grafin to get some more input. If all goes well I'd like to do the first beta release over the weekend.

Good luck with everything.^^ When my Skyrim install went over the 100GB partition i had reserved for it, i bought a 4TB HDD rather than cleaning it up xD

21 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Good to hear it hasn't blown up your PC yet :)

Yeesh, aren't you a glutton for punishment? Probably not, there is a ton of data that goes into making the Owner work. Trying to split it up to handle more than one at a time would be a nightmare. I have considered the option to talk other followers into also becoming slaves to your owner, which would subject them to a greatly simplified set of slave events.

Mind sharing some of the options you chose? I'd like to know what other players use to gain more perspective. In particular I'm interest in the Device designs you used, the nudity rules you used, and whether you chose to allow forced prostitution or the alcoholic owner.

EDIT: If you find any moments during your testing you think would make good preview screenshots, take them and send them my way. I'll include them in the preview screenshots when I upload the mod. Would be helpful to have pics of more than just my one character interaction with one owner.

On another note I've set the mod up to use the various dance animations built into Zaz, so there should now be events where the player will be expected to dance for the amusement/arousal of others. There was already one dancing event in place, but it was using Cicero's rather goofy looking dances as place holders.

So far I only used collars and they work nicely. The one with the piercings however might get removed if sexlab strapps a strap on on my character and then Bzzzzt while geting a ride.

I had no nudity rule so far but I picked home nacked in MCM. (I really love all these options)

I also used the drunk owner but she removed the booze to quickly for my like every 10 seconds a bottle.

I keep you updated.

A question tho, did you add these new comments about slavery and devices and such? I could swear they werent in the mod before.

Also

20200702225728_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

A question tho, did you add these new comments about slavery and devices and such? I could swear they werent in the mod before.

That's a feature HexBolt8 added when I loaned him the mod while I was on vacation. So yep, new feature. I added a number of comments in myself after I got the mod back.

27 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I also used the drunk owner but she removed the booze to quickly for my like every 10 seconds a bottle.

Yeah, the owner picks a booze type via RNG every rule check. If you have that type in your inventory (s)he takes one. So if you're unlucky or stock piling a liquor cabinet (s)he will plunder you. I think I'll turn the setting from a toggle to a % slider, so players has some control on how often the owner tries to take booze from them (0% functioning as disabled).

Thanks for the screenshot. I'll archive it for when I upload the mod. If you're wondering the "new collar" comment is for if you've changed your collar design in MCM and want to get it swapped out.

2 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

That's a feature HexBolt8 added when I loaned him the mod while I was on vacation. So yep, new feature. I added a number of comments in myself after I got the mod back.

Yeah, the owner picks a booze type via RNG every rule check. If you have that type in your inventory (s)he takes one. So if you're unlucky or stock piling a liquor cabinet (s)he will plunder you. I think I'll turn the setting from a toggle to a % slider, so players has some control on hope often the owner tries to take booze from them (0% functioning as disabled).

Thanks for the screenshot. I'll archive it for when I upload the mod. If you're wondering the "new collar" comment is for if you've changed your collar design in MCM and want to get it swapped out.

Yeah I used that swappout thing and it works fine either with a specific collar or the random option.

These comments added by you and HexBolt 8 are awesome. Neither to vulgar or impersonal.

20 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

These comments added by you and HexBolt 8 are awesome. Neither to vulgar or impersonal.

Thanks. Personally I've been trying to keep a "kinky dark comedy" tone to the dialog rather than a just plain mean spirited tone. Something that never takes itself too seriously.

Yes, harsh comments like "stupid cunt" and such don't seem like a good fit for this mod.  I took my inspiration from a lot of the original owner comments, where the owner might call you a "worthless thing" if you fail.  The owner is training you as a slave pet.  You're told to perform "tricks", play "games", or do tasks (fetch a bottle of ale).  If you mess up, the owner is exasperated but not nasty.  If you succeed, the owner is pleased with your obedience ("good pet!").  You're being trained to be the perfect obedient pet, a job that the owner enjoys.

If you're called a slut it's almost affectionate, with the owner's understanding that even if you say you don't like it, really you do.  MrEsturk's new dialog fosters the idea that the owner is just helping you find your inner slut and realize your dark fantasies.  You don't have to admit to yourself that you want it if you're ordered to do it.  The "strong hand" is certainly about submission and obedience, but I also see it as the hand pushing you to do things you've fantasized about but would never have done on your own.  The new intro that MrEsturk wrote for the follower approaching the player fits that story perfectly.