Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

I use version 2  ( LoversHorseRider2.esp without the ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp )

And except of the "start riding" crashes all works fine.

----------------------------

both versions:

Hope you have not additionally installed the ZAZHorseRidesYou Mod and overwritten the gear meshes.

behind the house , next to the garden/field ( see download page the pictures 3 and 4 )

If you stand in front of the house, go left past the house.Grave plate and horse statue. Activate the Grave. ( use the crowbar )

• 3 months later...

Yes

Have you read the original Mod page ? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41736-lovershorserider/

It's like Lovers Bitch but with horses, you train your horses and at highest level they are unkillable.

And some quests: deliver riding gear and books, find a unicorn, and  the catacombs behind the house.

Play the Mod! Talk to Godiva. Really no walkthrough needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Great Mod^^

But i have one little problem: I stuck after the Tovas Salvani quest: I choose the third option (much sex as want) and no money, it seems to work first but the gear is still in my inventory and both (Godiva and Tovas) dont have andy talking options about it. Second strange but much smaller bug appeared right after that: the skeleton horses followed me^^ a little like hunting.... i didnt killed them only use the narcolepsy  spell to pass them steal the golden unicorn and leave the thomb..... a few hours later they attacked me in Chorrol near the castle,,,,,

Yes the skeleton horse should attack you in the cave ( they have a find package ) Seems they like you very much so that they not attack you in the cave.

The Tovas Salvani quest  ...? I will check it but you are the first one having this bug. Have you tried it again ? ( load old save and do it again )

Edit: I checked all dialogs and script results but I can't find any bug.

The Gear is removed, the dialog for Godiva is added "Tovas has received the gear."

And the dialog for Mivryna Arano is added "Tovas said I can fuck you whenever I want."

And this quest I tested all possibilities; 1 time sex, 5 time sex, 800 Septim and always sex, No money and always  sex, and no money - no sex - I keep the gear.

mhmm i cant check it, i try to reset the mod perhabs it works than (disable the mod, made a new savegame, enable done all quest again), i think it occurs if you try to make other quests while you try to make this one....

Edit: yes, somtimes if you try to make other modder quests than sometimes the gear wont disapear and the quest stock, i try a few (your Loversbitch for example.... :shy: )

Edit 2: sometimes the golden unicorn statue remain in your inventory but the quest still work..... funny xD

Edit 3: at least this time the spooky skeletons didnt hunt me

Edited by termoflipper

That's funny.

I played the Mod quests all at once  and with  long breaks ( visited Crowning Isle, and Shivering isles ) and all quest worked fine and all gear and the golden unicorn were removed.

And LoversBitch....I played it ???? 10 times or more  ????  ( all at once  and with breaks )  and never had quest proplems.

Have you tried a old save, before the Tovas quest? You must not deactivate the Mod , create a clean save and play the whole Mod again.

I dont know if anyone can help me but, ​I cant continue the Toutius Sextius delivery  quest. I have looked every where the wiki says he should be and broke into his house at night he wasn't there. I'm pretty sure he died if anyone has a solution on how i could complete the quest that would be great.

I found a bug in one of the quests.  Particularly the quest to retrieve a statue for Godiva.

After taking a look, I saw the problem was with the script that is executed when a horse statue activator is run (the status being found).  The script is there, but it is missing the player.additemNS command that puts the item into your inventory.  Without the item, you can never tell Godiva you found it.

:D Anything planned after Godiva asks you to breed more horses for her?  Tamago/Non-Tamago considerations?

The

Player.AddItem xLoversGodivaEinhornMisc 1

is in the quest update

Activate the statue

SetStage xLoversHorseRiderQuest 80

addTopic xLoversHorseGrave25

In the quest script result

I played the quest many times and it always worked.

The LoversHorseRide2.esp

That is very odd, as I had to actively add the item into the script as so:

scn xLoversGodivaEHMiscScript

begin onActivate

xLoversGodivaTrigger01Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger02Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger03Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger04Ref.disable
player.additemns xLoversGodivaEinhornMisc 1     
xLoversGodivaEHMiscQuest.disable

end

The AddItemNS line was not present in the version I downloaded.  Please note, I only just downloaded the mod on October 8, 2016... so it's not an old copy.

And once added, the topic of "xLoversHorseGrave3" finally appeared.

I found the bug.

You use the old version, the 2 esp version.

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp
LoversHorseRider.esp

Don't know how it happens but 2 quest entries are missing.

Seems no one use the 2 esp version ( no bug report since upload 9.2015 )

Use version 2 !

If I ever extend the mod I will definitely not the use the old 2 esp version.

-----------------------

in version 2

The script:

scn xLoversGodivaEHMiscScript

begin onActivate

xLoversGodivaTrigger01Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger02Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger03Ref.disable
xLoversGodivaTrigger04Ref.disable
end
-----------------------------------
Quest update 80

Edit:

I detete the old 2 esp version  and repacked the Mod. Meshes and textures from version1 and esp from version2 in new 7z

Nothing new in the Mod !

• 3 weeks later...

decided to have a go of this as well as I had lovers bitch, DL this and the "creature replacement w/ dicks" replacers but got a few issues.

see pic

1. default no extras, service horse, no penis showing

2. default no extras, show's penis is working there but with a little clipping (not moaning about that though) to show penis is there etc.

3. tried the replacer from vanilla and loverscreatures horse replacer and you'll see his wang overshoots the girls body a lot, is there a better fitting one? (replacer)

post-53106-0-49831300-1480021318_thumb.jpg

short answer NO.

The dicks are made for the LoversCreatures animations. The angle is wrong/different in the "under-horse" animation.

You can change the dick angle with nifskope and run the mesh through mesh rigger. Then the dick angle is right during "under-horse" animation  but not if you use the "serve my horse" option ( that are LoversCreatures sex animations )

So you must decide: all horse fuck with wrong dick angle or the "under-horse" animation with wrong dick angle.

• 3 months later...

Not sure. I started to work some months ago ( 2 new quests) but stopped because of scripts problems. And now I am busy with other Mods ( I add Lovers quests in a lot of other Mods I use: Ardah, Areala, Auriel's Retreat, der Alptraum, Dibellas Watch, Gweden Brothel, Marodan Osdakal, Nascosto Isles 3, Viking Village, Villages1.1 )

And I clean and fix all bugs i find in the Mods (floating trees and rocks, wrong or missing pathgrids,....)

That's why I don't release anything.

• 2 weeks later...