Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

Is not my script  but I will check it.

So in scripts I have to use  Resurrect 1

But why they say I should avoid to use it ( because Scripting or AI packages may interrupt the animation ) if I have to set it ?

By the way, I had dead horses and I got new horse ... and they were not lying around uselessly.   Sure that the horse was dead ? Maybe it's just resting. Many animals do this, such as the Norwegian Blue.  :classic_biggrin:

--------------------

EDIT:

I killed my horse far from the stable  and when I was back at the stable I had a new horse, NOT dead.

I killed my active horse and other horses right at the stable and I get new living horses.

I kill new horse at stable and get another new horse.

So the script works without problems.

But I also read https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=Resurrect  and yes in scripts I should use Resurrect 1

So I changed the script and it works . . . but not better. If I kill one horse I don't get two new horses. 

EDIT2

new version with the script change uploaded.

I killed the first horse myself.  Very strong the beasts, so I used the console for the next tests.

I never found enemies that killed my horses...  my horses kill enemies.

I sometimes killed my horse by "taking the wrong way" ,  they fall to death. But never a Godiva horse... so I have not tested it.

• 2 years later...

Currently not at this moment.

When it came to the design of the male creature anatomy, LoversCreatures was the principle developer. And for this, the angles of the creature genetalia was angled to work with the supplied Creature x NPC sex animations.

However, the original pre-fejeena Horse Rider package, (while developed for Lovers with PK) was limited to the LC creatures (particularly horses in this instance) and the genetalia angles for female entry, off as they may be.

Edited by LongDukDong

The hores are made for LoversCreatures sex.

Horse rider uses custom riding animations that require a different horse dick angle.

But you can satisfy your horse ( menu option Service)  or when the horse throws you off and rapes you.    and then you use LoversCreatures animations.

So I had to diside the 4 riding animations with right angle or the Lovers Creatures animations with right angle.

I chose LoversCreatures.

You can download "ZAZHorseRidesYou" and use the saddles with dicks. You have to delete the dicks in  all HorseRider horse nif or you two dicks when you ride.

BUT then you do not have a dick when you satisfy your horse or if it fucks you. (When it use LoversCreatures animations)

So right angle when you ride but no dick with all other sex.  And even the original penises didn't have perfect angles.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...