Lovers Horse Rider fejeena edition

• 2 weeks later...

addtopic xx010df7 ? have you replaced the xx with your Horse rider esp ID ?

And if you play the Version 2 ( LoversHorseRider.esp and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp in one esp ) you better start  the Mod again . object and script IDs have changed.
So delete the old esp ( LoversHorseRider.esp, ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp) start the game and save. quit game, install/activate LoversHorseRider2.esp.

You can play the normal Version ( are identical. Only in the normal Version you have two esp : LoversHorseRider.esp and ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp. And in Version 2 only one esp)

The normal Version you can play with an old save and the console command : addtopic xx010df7  ( but the xx must be your LoversHorseRider.esp  load order ID )

Yes addtopic 18010df7 is right if you use the "two esp Version"

if you use the one esp Version ( with esp Name ZAZHorseRidesYou2.esp it will not work ! ( I think ...??? )

You can try it and rename the esp  to ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp ( without the 2 ) , but think you will get Problems with the horse gear ( gear scripts) because in the one esp Version all IDs have changed.

Both Version are identical. With the one esp Version you have only one  esp less in your load order. ( important if you're nearing the 255 esp/esm  Limit )

;)  no it will not work :D  1810df7

A missing 0

18010df7

And you can also check in game if the 18 is right. Go  to the stable, open the console and click on Godovas house/stable and the displayed number should be started with a 18.

If not... then use the first two displayed numbers for the addtopic command.

Yes it will work. I did it many times during Mod testing.

No Special time, it is always there. And I tested it with and without Unique Landscapes - Dark Forest.

post-3205-0-91470100-1438470798_thumb.jpg the unicorn don't walk or run away.

post-3205-0-15801700-1438587110_thumb.jpg it is in Worldspace cell 11,-1

If you are near the Harcane Grove you can use the console and enter tdt, then you see your "Position" in game, so you know if you are in the right worldspace cell.

I couldn't get mounting gear to show up, so I tried to get mounted while naked and equip it manually, but my game crashes. Does this have anything to do with having BBB on?

Edit: I tried HGEC without BBB on and I still crash, so possibly skeleton issue?

You don't equip it in your inventory ! You activate your horse and select "Get mounted"

You can only use it with the Godiva horses.

Menu Options:

Mount = you ride your horse

Get mounted = you use the gear and you are "under" the horse.

Service = sex with your horse

Exit = Close the Menu

You have LAPF and LoversCreatures2 ?

It workes with BBB. The LAPF Skeleton is a BBB Skeleton so you can use BBB Body meshes.

Well, I assumed the gear would show up once I used "get mounted" but it didn't work, trying to equip it myself was just me testing if that would work. So to make it clear this is what I know for sure I installed and works: LAPF and LoversCreatures2 (your mod Lovers Bitch Gone Wild works fine for me), HGEC BBB body, universal skeleton.

And knowing I have these things, when I get on a Godiva horse using get mounted it either puts my character on the right pose but with clothes and no mounting gear, or the game crashes.

??? I do not know why.

some stupid questions

You have installed LoversHorseRider fejeena.7z ?

or

LoversHorseRider fejeena.7z without both esp and then LoversHorseRider2 esp.7z ?

Or have you used the original Mod and then LoversHorseRider2 esp ? That will not work, too many script and ID changes. You must start the Mod again.

If you have done all right.... don't know why it does not work.

Load order please.

I installed the mod based on this and its instructions, so from the original mod I only used meshes and textures (but also replaced them with yours when needed) and only activated LoversHorseRider2 esp.

Here's my load order, which is pretty tiny because I've only recently reinstalled oblivion:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp
AIRrace Evy.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
GMArcheryRebalance.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Slof's Epona.esp
LoversCreature.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
LoversHorseRider2.esp
Silent Player Voice.esp
P1DkeyChain.esp
Specialanims.esp
LoversMB2.esp

Read my yellow Link below., your load order is ....

Lovers animations can not work right if

are not the last esp in your load order.

Sort all your esp, see my example load order

And if you still have Problems try the game with Specialanims.esp deactivated ( but normally it should not conflict )

Edit: right load order:

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Silent Player Voice.esp ??? What's that ?  does it also disable the Player sex sounds ?

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Auto Update Leveled Items And Spells.esp

GMArcheryRebalance.esp

P1DkeyChain.esp

Slof's Epona.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHorseRider2.esp
Specialanims.esp

AIRrace Evy.esp 

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp 
LoversMB2.esp

I'm fairly sure I've followed every step, yet this still doesn't work for me. I basically get mounted, my character still has her clothes and no gear shows up, when I try to remove my clothes manually the game crashes. I think I'll just nuke my Oblivion install and start again being extra careful, because I also noticed NPC penises look all distorted and such in sex anims (which I've found out in the dremora kidnapping side quest from LoversBitch).

"penises look all distorted"

A Mod has overwritten your LAPF Skeleton.  Maybe the Female Body replacer , Specialanims.esp or Slof's Epona.esp ? Check the Mods and delete Skeletons (if there are any)

Unpack in a Folder, delete Skeleton and create a new OMod so it can never happen again.

Install Mods like OMods or unzip in the data Folder without first check what's inside can "destroy" the game quickly.

? You can unpack zip, 7z and check what's inside . Then create your own OMod.

And if you download a OMod you put it in OMod Folder, start the OBMM or TESMM and don't activate the OMod, right click it and select "extract to Folder", choose a empty Folder. Then check what's in the Folders , delete what you don't need . Then you can copy the esp in your data Folder and start TES4Edit and clean the esp. Copy the clean esp back in your unpack Folder and create a new OMod with OBMM or TESMM.

I use only OMods I created myself and only cleaned esp/esm.

And Skeleton/ penis stretching Problem: have you done archive invalidate ?

All in my yellow Link below ( cleaning Mods, Skeleton Problem,....)

Yes, I did use the mod manager (not NMM) to apply archive invalidation. I used the newest Oblivion mod manager, but I'll be using TES mod manager now.

Edit: So I cleaned up and started fresh, but I have the exact same issue with this mod, but at least NPC penises look just fine now so that's a start. I'll just stick to playing LoversBitch since it works fine for me.