About This File
Some people might ask 'Why did you want to fix Emily's mess?!', and the answer is...I don't know. I might be suicidal! I'm also a total lore nut and spent countless hours trying to make everything mesh as neatly with TES's canon as possible. As such, I took a number of liberties renaming items, races, and...other stuff, to comply within the bounds. The Amazonians warriors are now the Sovngarden Eidolon, spirits from Shor's Sovngarde, the Nordic warrior paradise, come to challenge mortals to glorious battle. The Ageha are fiendish Daedra aligned with Molag Bal. The bee monsters are Daedra that heed the whims of Meridia and loath undead. The ghouls are now Kothringi, an ancient tribe who was turned into immortal undead through an ill-fated deal with Clavicus Vile. If you aren't a fan of me taking liberties, well...the old one is still somewhere in that other thread and I'll be happy to help troubleshoot CTDs with it.
This is still a total WIP that I intend to continue working on, but I want to have what's done so far online for posterity in case I suddenly croak or lose interest, or something.
Download Instructions: Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA, then download Update 0520218. Install the main files, then install the updated ones over it. I fixed some broken meshes. If you use Wrye Bash, you -must- tag the .esp as a relvl so it's added into the patch's compiled Leveled List, otherwise very few of the monsters will ever show in-game!
Please post any and all bugs, no matter how minor they might seem!
What's New in Version 2.1 - 05202018
1. Download the MEGA link, install its archives in your Data folder.
2. Download Update 052018, install its archives in your Data Folder, overwriting previous archive's files.
3. Download Common Bug Fixes, install its archives in your Data Folder, overwriting previous archive's files. Eventually I'll merge this into another update.
Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA, then download Update 0520218. Install the main files, then install the updated ones over it. I fixed some broken meshes.
- Female Daedroth variant (mostly for my own amusement)
- Fire Daemon, Daedra Count and Lord, Herne, and Morphoid from earlier TES games
- Daedrats from ESO
- New model for the Daedric Lion
- Improved some armors, added BBB to some armor
- Renamed some things/corrected some items and NPCs' values
- Implemented framework for a Morroblivion Add-On that was requested (Coming soon!)