View File

LoversHorseRider

v1.01

What is it?

A new Stable has appeared in Cyrodiil, west of Chorrol, run by the lovely (if a bit eccentric) Godiva. They have the best horses in the land, though the might be a bit of trouble to handle. They're having a bit of trouble with business lately, so if you want a horse, you might need to lend a hand.

Mechanics

After completing a few quests, you'll be given access to three horses: a Bay, White and Black.

Menu Commands: Once you have access to the "riding" gear, activating one of the horses will give you a Menu to choose from. You can ride normally, "ride" the horse using the gear, service it (have sex) or exit the menu. You'll also see 3 stats: Horse Level, Aggression, and Distance Ridden.

Normal Riding: Aggression increases the further you travel. At 50-100% Aggression, there's a chance the horse will throw you off and have sex with you, which reduces Aggression by 20%. Servicing the horse reduces aggression by 20% as well.

"Mounted" Riding: Choosing this will automatically equip the riding gear. The horses are a bit distracted if you use this method, so fast travel is disabled. Moving while "mounted" will increase the Distance Ridden stat. There are four pieces of gear to choose from (Rope, Belt, Face Down Rig, Face Up Rig), and you can talk to Godiva to get one at a time once you've unlocked them

Leveling Up: Horse Levels increase the more you ride them using the gear. (For reference, distance between Godiva's Stables and Imperial City is ~160km, distance from Godiva's Stable to Cheydinhal is ~330km):

- Level 1: 200 km: 2 Speed, 10 Strength

- Level 2: 400 km: 2 Speed, 10 Endurance

- Level 3: 700 km: 2 Speed, 10 Agility

- Level 4: 1000 km: 2 Speed, 10 Endurance

- Level 5: 1500 km: 5 Speed, 5 Strength, 5 Agility, 5 Endurance

- Level 6: 2000 km: Horse can't die

Misc:

- If one of the horses is not your current mount, it will be returned to its stall at Godiva's Stable.

- If your horse is killed before Level 6 it will resurrect back at the Stable. Distance Ridden and Level will still remain.

Load Order

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp

LoversHorseRider.esp

Known Issues

ZAZ Horse Rides You: This mod is fairly buggy and is still in alpha. LoversHorseRider should handle most of the issues, but to note:

- ZAZ Horse Rides You adds a chest at Chestnut Handy Stables. Use these items at your own peril, it's better just to ignore them.

- There is a small delay between getting on a horse and having the Riding Gear equip. This is intentional to prevent crashes.

- Your dismount animation when you have Riding Gear on is weird/nonexistent. Nothing to be done about this.

- Don't save when you're on a horse and Riding Gear is equipped, and don't load a save that has the Gear equipped.

- Double horse cock and clipping: ZAZ's equipment has a static penis object, which overlaps with the Horse's normal penis. Neither of these penises are aligned completely perfectly with movement animations. If anyone wants to try and make Horse movement animations that work, please do.

Horse Animations: More of a complaint, but Horse sex animations for Lovers Creatures suck badly. If anyone wants to make new ones (especially something like handjob/blowjob animations for Servicing), you'll have all my thanks.

Environment Design: Okay, so Godiva's Stable looks like ass. Cell editing definitely isn't my forte, so if any intrepid editor wants to pretty it up and make it look good, you have my blessings.

Upcoming Additions

Delivery System: A really basic semi-quest system, mostly just an excuse to ride your horses around Cyrodiil.

New horses: Thinking about adding a Ghost horse and a Unicorn.

Sex Sounds: Hopefully play Lovers sounds while "riding" horses.

Undressing: Currently set just to remove lower body gear, should eventually use Lovers undress settings.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/11/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    LAPF, LoversCreatures2.0, ZAZ Horse Rides You

Walkthrough

1) Visit Godiva at her Stable.  She'll talk about her troubles, ask if you can help, and she'll send you to the Wildeye Stables in Bruma and lend you a Bay Horse.  Recommended to take it.

2) Go to Wildeye Stables and talk to Petrine.  Quest will update, so return to Godiva...on the way there, make sure to ride your Bay Horse until you get a new Quest update.

3) Talk to Godiva, she'll mention Riding Gear.  Ask her about the Gear to get one of them.  Feel free to try it out.

4) Talk to Godiva about Horses again, she'll ask you to visit the Chestnut Handy Stables in Imperial City.  Go there, and make sure to use the Riding Gear at least once

5) Talk to Snak gra-Bura.  She won't help you much, so return to Godiva.

6) Talk to Godiva, apparently you're in the delivery business now.  Make your first delivery Countess Alessia Caro in Lewayiin, or more specifically her advisor.

END OF v1.0

I'm very happy to FINALLY see someone make use of those lovely pieces of horse equipment after all this time of knowing they're on here. Thank you for your hard work! I might not play Oblivion at the moment, but the next time I do, I will check this out for sure.

I always did like the pieces of 'gear' for riding the horses... bondage gear, that is. Thank you!

Your Mod kills my Frames.

Normally I have 40 to 50 FPS

First quest on the way back from Bruma my game starts to stutter, so I checked the FPS, 19 to 23 !

As i reached Godiva Stable there were only 11  to 13 FPS !

Then I disabled your Mod and checked the same Locations and my FPS was 45 to 50 (45 with snow in Bruma)

Are your scripts running every Frame ?

Once I had a funny "bug" , I tried to mount the horse , activated it and got the message "Your horse throws you to the ground." I was still on the ground ! I fell to the ground, stood up and again the message ( I don't activate the horse again ) I don't touched my keyboard and mouse, just watching and laughing :lol: 4 or 5 times fall down, stand up , message, ... then the horse rapes me. After that I could mount the horse. If it is a bug don't remove it, it's funny.

Nice Mod "LoversMare Gone Wild" :D

Tip: TES4Edit cleaning :17 dirty references.

And 1 tree and 1 shrub above the ground ( North-east next to Godiva Stable )

Your Mod kills my Frames.

Normally I have 40 to 50 FPS

First quest on the way back from Bruma my game starts to stutter, so I checked the FPS, 19 to 23 !

As i reached Godiva Stable there were only 11  to 13 FPS !

Then I disabled your Mod and checked the same Locations and my FPS was 45 to 50 (45 with snow in Bruma)

Are your scripts running every Frame ?

Sigh, was afraid of that. My PC's pretty shit and I didn't notice a drop, so I hoped it'd be okay. I think I can move some stuff over to the Quest script, but there's still a lot that needs to be in the Object script.

Once I had a funny "bug" , I tried to mount the horse , activated it and got the message "Your horse throws you to the ground." I was still on the ground ! I fell to the ground, stood up and again the message ( I don't activate the horse again ) I don't touched my keyboard and mouse, just watching and laughing :lol: 4 or 5 times fall down, stand up , message, ... then the horse rapes me. After that I could mount the horse. If it is a bug don't remove it, it's funny.

Ah, yeah, I think what happens is that the sex flag is set when you're in the middle of dismounting, and when you try to get back on there's some weird thing that happens when you're thrown away in the middle of the climb-up animation. Could probably fix that easily.

Tip: TES4Edit cleaning :17 dirty references.

And 1 tree and 1 shrub above the ground ( North-east next to Godiva Stable )

Oops, guess I rushed this out too fast. And I got most of the floating rocks, guess I forgot the plants.

No Frame drop :)

But no sex :(

Version1.0

first quest: on my way to Bruma I got the Messages ( "Your horse snorts loudly." "Your horse shudders beneath you, almost throwing you off." ....) but no sex. Think that's ok the horse should fuck the Player first time after I talked to the Bruma stable owner.

After the quest update in Bruma I made only 5 steps with my horse and it throws me off and fucks me. The way back to the Godiva Stable the horse fucks me about 15 times.

Version1.1

the same till Bruma, but after the quest update I could ride back to the Godiva Stable without one fuck. ( but all the Messages:  "Your horse snorts loudly." "Your horse shudders beneath you, almost throwing you off." ....)

So no quest update, and could not tell Godiva what happened in Bruma. I rode for a while around her house, but only Messages no sex.

--------------------------------------------------------

Why not merge the ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp with your esp ? Why two esp for one Mod ? You can place the  ZAZHorseRidesYou chest in or behind the Godiva Stable ( if some People want to use it)

People can still download  the ZAZHorseRidesYou Mod for meshes and textures.

Nice Mod "LoversMare Gone Wild" :D

Expand into this? Could have a message after so many times of "service", "The horse has grown to enjoy his time with you. He'll be a friend for life." The sex could give endurance, agality and acrobatics buffs. Maybe after a few "horse lover" levels, go from one buff, then add others and make them last longer. :)

20 times servicing lets the horse be your friend, but have to wait x amount of hours inbetween servicing, or it counts as abuse and lowers the number of service experiences, at least until he's your friend. The horse raping you doesn't count twards him becoming your friend.

After friendship is established, 10 services = endurance buff, 15 more adds agality, 15 more endurance buff is better, 20 more agality buff increases and adds acrobatics buff, 20 more, all buffs hit their max and you get a message, "Your horse has become your best friend, and it's a friendship that will last forever." Makinh the horse essential (if it isn't already) and the buff name with all 3 maxed could be called "Friendship is Magic" (for all the mlp fans) lol.

Edit: This idea could even be tied to LB by having a warg training quest, after completing the LB quests, and any horse training related quests.

Hmm - might have to install Oblivion until somebody makes it for Skyrim :D

Such a mod is already in the works. You guys might want to collaborate. Someone could try to make non-ZaZ horse bondage equipment, someone else might lend a hand helping resolve that mod's issues.

loverslab.com/topic/24654-wip-alternative-riding-styles-updated-2015-1-2/page-8

No Frame drop :)

But no sex :(

Version1.0

first quest: on my way to Bruma I got the Messages ( "Your horse snorts loudly." "Your horse shudders beneath you, almost throwing you off." ....) but no sex. Think that's ok the horse should fuck the Player first time after I talked to the Bruma stable owner.

After the quest update in Bruma I made only 5 steps with my horse and it throws me off and fucks me. The way back to the Godiva Stable the horse fucks me about 15 times.

Version1.1

the same till Bruma, but after the quest update I could ride back to the Godiva Stable without one fuck. ( but all the Messages:  "Your horse snorts loudly." "Your horse shudders beneath you, almost throwing you off." ....)

So no quest update, and could not tell Godiva what happened in Bruma. I rode for a while around her house, but only Messages no sex.

--------------------------------------------------------

Why not merge the ZAZHorseRidesYou.esp with your esp ? Why two esp for one Mod ? You can place the  ZAZHorseRidesYou chest in or behind the Godiva Stable ( if some People want to use it)

People can still download  the ZAZHorseRidesYou Mod for meshes and textures.

Sigh...okay, found out what the problem is, no idea how to fix it.  Apparently the Quest scripts aren't running, but after a few saves and loads they will decide to start up again.

Not sure why this is happening...now I remember why Oblivion modding is such a mess.

;)  next Problem

last quest: I thought I should talk to the Countess but when I followed the quest-arrow I found the dead Hildara Mothril. ( a no respawn NPC )

Normally (if I have a higher level) she in dead in my game, also the horses, and the Countess walks from Leyawiin to Chorrol.

I took a look in the esp, and the right way is first talk to the Countess. So better set the quest arrow to the Countess and she sends the Player to Hildara Mothril If she is still alive or if Hildara is dead the Countess takes the "package".

------------------------

And my Problem during the first Quest: Menu of the first horse shows 18 km so the script failed at 18 km. Yes to Bruma and back 18 km :P

Nice Mod

;)  next Problem

last quest: I thought I should talk to the Countess but when I followed the quest-arrow I found the dead Hildara Mothril. ( a no respawn NPC )

Normally (if I have a higher level) she in dead in my game, also the horses, and the Countess walks from Leyawiin to Chorrol.

I took a look in the esp, and the right way is first talk to the Countess. So better set the quest arrow to the Countess and she sends the Player to Hildara Mothril If she is still alive or if Hildara is dead the Countess takes the "package".

------------------------

And my Problem during the first Quest: Menu of the first horse shows 18 km so the script failed at 18 km. Yes to Bruma and back 18 km :P

Nice Mod

Hlidara Mothril is actually the target, you can actually avoid talking to the Countess completely (probably should've said that in the Walkthrough).  If she's dead, that's...unfortunate.

Also, distance tracking is an Object Script, the Sex script is in the Quest Script now.  You also shouldn't actually have any distance from Bruma to the Stables, because that only tracks distance while you're using the Riding Gear...

Thank you for sharing Dusk

suggestion: horse flicks tail/nips at player removing cloths as its lust rises when riding normal.

Was considering doing some mechanics for a proper horse ride like the Godiva namesake, but other stuff to work out first...

Yes Hlidara dies quickly , in all my saves of Hight Level characters she is dead, only the respawning guard travels sometimes with the Countess .

Better create a alternative dialogue if Hilda is dead. ( ok console commands prid ref ID, resurrect, move to Player works if Hildas Corpse was removed from the game )

have you thought about a colorwheels sexy imperial patch for horses the colorwheels sexy imperial mod replaces all male gaurds with female except the quest types like the charrol gaurd and res i think his name was or was it lex in imperial city if you could make a patch to make females ride like that rather than on the saddle it would be funny

• 3 weeks later...

Testing this out and really liking it so far, also encountered the problem with the horse not doing the first rape until after several saves and loads though.

Additionally, I encountered a new "bug", but luckily one with a rather simple solution. When I first got access to them, the various horse contraptions would not show, and I spent an hour agonizing over install directories for the meshes and textures, but as it turned out it simply refused to display when my character was wearing their cuirass, for whatever reason. Assuming that this might be a rather common problem, it seems to me that the easiest solution would be to simply have the script unequip the pants and shirt, rather than just the pants