Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I need help with changing the flesh texture on this armour to cloth. Can someone do it for me? It shows up as cloth in the CK but not in the game regardless of me changing its texture path in NifSkope. 

Done, not tested, i also took the liberty of making a normal map as well, just drop the .dds in to Data\textures\armor\Druid with the other textures.

bodym_1.nif

body_n.dds

I need help with changing the flesh texture on this armour to cloth. Can someone do it for me? It shows up as cloth in the CK but not in the game regardless of me changing its texture path in NifSkope. 

Done, not tested, i also took the liberty of making a normal map as well, just drop the .dds in to Data\textures\armor\Druid with the other textures.

Did some tweaking and I got something I liked :D 

If anyone comes across this same problem at a later date, I tried an alternate method of removing the Shader Properties branch entirely and just copy pasting another one from another Nif file. I just had to change the texture path then and it worked.

pgbiwP8.jpg

Okay here's another one for the great community to look for.

I've got immersive horses and it's good, but I've also got Evolving Followers_Urthgerd and I am looking for a fitting horse for her.

So does anyone know where there is a good dremora horse mod out there to use, I'd love to see one.

Thanks to anyone that even looks for it!

Hi i'd ask a single question...

I'd need some cool female clothes totally NON lore friendly as possible :D modern stuff, fantasy clothes, anime stuff...

But please with decent textures or resolution since i worked a lot to make my skyrim look good and varied.

TY a lot for any help.

Also a related question:

I use CBBE HDT but i saw many UNP clothes works perfectly anyway :o will something go wrong if i use UNP clothes with only CBBE installed?

Hi i'd ask a single question...

I'd need some cool female clothes totally NON lore friendly as possible :D modern stuff, fantasy clothes, anime stuff...

But please with decent textures or resolution since i worked a lot to make my skyrim look good and varied.

TY a lot for any help.

Also a related question:

I use CBBE HDT but i saw many UNP clothes works perfectly anyway :o will something go wrong if i use UNP clothes with only CBBE installed?

technically the only bug you get by using an armor meshed to another body you use is a seam at hand/feet/head.

expect if you use bbp armor not adapted on your body , exempl :

- use un7p body = use unpb bbp armor = work

- use unp armor = use cbbe body = work

- use cbbe bbp armor = use unp bbp armor = risk to CTD

other than that, all the "variant" of your body should be available ok for the body you use ( such as un7p, unp, unpb, 7B ,etc.... all armor is compatible even with BBp or HDT) only risk in this case is "again", the seam at hand/feet/head or an misplaced texture (but misplaced texture appear only if you use armor not "variant" of the body (exempl : use cbbe armor on an unp body can make texture bug on the body when you wear the armor (more if its skimpy armor ^^ ))

Hi, I've spent a fair amount of time perusing this site and its forums, but never posted.  However, I find myself in need of some help now.  I recently had to reinstall Skyrim, shortly after my storage drive on which I kept downloaded mods died.  As a result I've been redownloading all my favorite mods (that I can remember).  Unfortunately, it seems that Theroadstroker, author of some of my favorite mods, has taken down all of his mods, including the exceptional "Rogue Sorceress" armor.   I can't find any of his Skyrim files ANYWHERE.  Therefore I was wondering if anyone here has these files (particularly Rogue Sorceress) and would be willing to send them to me or upload them to mega or whatever.

If I'm violating any rules here please let me know, I read the "community Rules" post, and I already tried searching the forum and found nothing relevant.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.