Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone have the files for the Cute Ragdoll mod that they don't mind sharing with me? It's the one featured in this video. It seems the mod was taken off of nexus and I am dieing for it.

P.S: Sorry, I was not sure if this belongs in adult section or not?

Thanks.

Guest thunderiaz

Hello! I'm looking for EWI's Galaxy for Skyrim mod. I know there are a few versions, but I have screens from a modder with a few pictures of it. I need this exact version. Anyone have it or a link?

Photos:

i second this. looks pretty

I've post a link here:http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=1183526

Hey all, I'm looking for a cross necklace, colored black.

Here's an example of what I want: (I would just recolor this one if I could find it - and it has a weird 'twist' in it I could do without)

1708070-1396073879.jpg

Additionally, if I knew how to make this myself I would.  What's a good guide for getting started on something simple like this? Thanks!

want to replace some npcs myself, looking for good tutorial for npc creation.

You can use these for making NPC's.

1st part http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php?title=Adding_a_Follower_NPC_to_Skyrim

2nd part(if you use a chargen extension) http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php?title=Using_a_face_made_with_Chargen_Extension_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim

If you use ECE you can use this 

If you just want them as NPC's you can follow the tutorials but instead of setting their factions to the 3 "follower ones" just leave them at default.

I'm still learning myself so i may not be entirely correct about the factions so if anybody wants to correct anything of mine go ahead :)

Best of luck!.

1st part http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php?title=Adding_a_Follower_NPC_to_Skyrim

2nd part(if you use a chargen extension) http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php?title=Using_a_face_made_with_Chargen_Extension_on_an_NPC_for_Skyrim

If you just want them as NPC's you can follow the tutorials but instead of setting their factions to the 3 "follower ones" just leave them at default.

I'm still learning myself so i may not be entirely correct about the factions so if anybody wants to correct anything of mine go ahead :)

Best of luck!.

thanks they where very helpfull.

may i introduce you to the new houscarls of pale and hjalmarch?^^

post-84321-0-94598900-1432051620_thumb.jpgpost-84321-0-60443300-1432051623_thumb.jpg

Hello , I was looking for a mod that changing area around lake or ocean into something southern island beach like without changing other environment

(not tropical skyrim , all area overhaul is not quite what i'm looking for) 

can anyone suggest me a way to achieve that result ?

thank you in advance

try this its in alpha  but its a nice new world space  be sure to let him/her know what you think and see the page for best way to get there  love  the beaches 

https://frontierskyrim.wordpress.com/downloads/

Oh Thank you , I'll try and sorry for the late reply

sure I'll give modder the feed back after i try it!!

Best of luck!.

thanks they where very helpfull.

may i introduce you to the new houscarls of pale and hjalmarch?^^

attachicon.gif2015-05-19_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2015-05-19_00002.jpg

Oh hey good job man :D, glad i could help!.

Anyone know if there's a regular UNP version of this DA2 Flemeth armor that's currently UNPB BBP?

I tried downloading Bodyslide/Outfit Studio but it doesn't appear to be able to convert from UNPB BBP to just regular UNP. Don't know how else to do it.

I think there is one on 3DM game..i'd find it for you but....3DM is a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge site XD

Anyone know if there's a regular UNP version of this DA2 Flemeth armor that's currently UNPB BBP?

I tried downloading Bodyslide/Outfit Studio but it doesn't appear to be able to convert from UNPB BBP to just regular UNP. Don't know how else to do it.

Yeah Outfit Studio is a bit weird on that note. You have to convert it to CBBE first, then you can covert it to UNP. It won't let you do a direct convert from UNPB to UNP.

Yeah Outfit Studio is a bit weird on that note. You have to convert it to CBBE first, then you can covert it to UNP. It won't let you do a direct convert from UNPB to UNP.

Is that only for certain types of armor?. I'm new to bodyslide but yesterday i converted a piece from UNPB to UNP skinny no dramas o.o

Is that only for certain types of armor?. I'm new to bodyslide but yesterday i converted a piece from UNPB to UNP skinny no dramas o.o

Well Bodyslide is different from Outfit Studio. Bodyslide you are just using the prepackaged sliders to set armors to your body type. Outfit Studio you are actually converting armors from different body styles to other body styles.

With Bodyslide it's as simple as pressing a button to build your meshes. But it has to be the same body style (UNPB to UNP for example) and has to have already existing preset sliders for it to work.

Outfit Studio on the other hand, allows you to convert any armor to any body shape, and add bodyslide capabilities and all kinds of other stuff. You have to actually shape the armor to fit the body types and stuff you're trying to convert to. It's like using a 3D Program to convert armors, while Bodyslide is just simple presets in the same body type.

Unless of course you meant to say Outfit Studio and not Bodyslide, then it's been a really long time since I've used Outfit Studio, but in order to convert any armor to your body shape, you had to convert it to CBBE first before converting it to your desired shape.

Two completely different programs. :P

Well Bodyslide is different from Outfit Studio. Bodyslide you are just using the prepackaged sliders to set armors to your body type. Outfit Studio you are actually converting armors from different body styles to other body styles.

With Bodyslide it's as simple as pressing a button to build your meshes. But it has to be the same body style (UNPB to UNP for example) and has to have already existing preset sliders for it to work.

Outfit Studio on the other hand, allows you to convert any armor to any body shape, and add bodyslide capabilities and all kinds of other stuff. You have to actually shape the armor to fit the body types and stuff you're trying to convert to. It's like using a 3D Program to convert armors, while Bodyslide is just simple presets in the same body type.

Unless of course you meant to say Outfit Studio and not Bodyslide, then it's been a really long time since I've used Outfit Studio, but in order to convert any armor to your body shape, you had to convert it to CBBE first before converting it to your desired shape.

Two completely different programs. :P

Oh shit XD thanks for correcting me!. I guess i saw both those programs as a whole and not seperate entities. I've actually never used bodyslide before ^~^. Outfit studio on the other hand is an AWESOME tool and is a great to to use if bodyslide isn't cutting it :P

I was wondering if anyone has made any cool eyepatches for males.  I know there is the Bandit Eyepatch on the Nexus.  I'm hoping for more.  Skyrim is a dangerous place!  There are blades, teeth, and claws coming at our faces all the time.  Some people are going to loose an eye and they need eyepatches!  Would love to find an assortment of eyepatches for my male character to wear!  Would be awesome if someone has made an assortment of eyepatches to match the types of armor.

Is there a body type that's like blade and soul's characters? By that, I mean long legs, large thighs, long torsos, non monstrous breasts, but somehow not fat or an amazon. Pictures are easy enough to google to see what I'm talking about. I know I can bodyslide outfits, but I tend to switch a lot and that only works on full outfits.

Does anyone know of any mod outfits with pieces I could use to create a mashup that would be close to Neptune's clothing from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series? Most notably I'm going to need something with a hood, I think.

VYbORe8.pnguMFWpdF.jpg

Can anyone send me a link for SG Hair Pack 350? been looking everywhere and apparently its only on some korean sites that I can't even access !

We can't link to it here or provide a download for it at the request of the author. So you have to google it sorry. Good luck though. The 350 pack is a hard one to find, while the 268 edition is much easier.