Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

I am looking for "Followers of Gol" and "Followers of Gol - the 5 housecarls" mods. Those were among the best NPC overhauls.

Far as I know, the creator of the mod had a hissy fit and deleted it from Nexus.  If he's worked on it at all, it's probably for himself.

I agree, it was a promising mod, but not quite ready for actual use.

Hi I just wanted to ask if is there any other site than the one linked at the topic Dragon Age 2 + Origins Modpack UPDATED 2.3 !!! or is it the only one... beacuse the site is currently down...

thx for any answers and the effort putted in finding them :)

Hi I just wanted to ask if is there any other site than the one linked at the topic Dragon Age 2 + Origins Modpack UPDATED 2.3 !!! or is it the only one... beacuse the site is currently down...

thx for any answers and the effort putted in finding them :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5924-dragon-age-2-origins-mods-pack-updated-23/ also here is the link for the topic i forgot...

where can i find white colored bow mod which matched the texture from silverlight armor?

i'm looking for this kind of bow, googled it with sooo many keyword but i got no luck at all..

can anyone give me some link to a good white colored bow mods? pretty please..

Hi im looking for two mods

Im looking for a Final Fantasy XIII Oerba Yun Fang armour mod

All links I can find to the mod are dead  or lead me here can anyone give me a working link.

And is there a exsisting mod for FFXIII-2 Mod for caius's sword ?

thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a weapon/set of weapons to go with the armor of Judge Gabranth from Final Fantasy XII

I could try to build it from scrach, but due my lowest ability it whould both take month abd be a terrible result, so I'd rather avoid it, if I can

Did anyone ever make a remodel of the bonemold armor from dragonborn DLC? Specifically remodel the dam diaper area and put something better there? I have seen retextures where the diaper texture was replaced with chainmail but then it just looks like a chainmail diaper ya know?

Is there a Spellcasting mod that allows you to bind a spellcast to specific button?

By that I mean, if I am using a 2H weapon and want to fire off a Fast Heal, I would like to bind that button to "1" so that it autocasts without having to unequip and re-equip my weapon. It gets a little tedious equipping the spell, casting it, then equipping the weapon back.

I have been thinking about trying gerra6 clothing converter for skyrim stuff like this, so far I only used it for oblivion but it is supposed to work for skyrim too. You could just run that outfit through clothing converter and see if it works.

Are there any good short hair mods? I have a decent number of hair mods but most of the hairs are very long or not very good for short hair. I think  someones asked this before but I dont remember the answer (if there was one)

You can see some good examples by just typing punk hairstyles into google: https://www.google.com/search?q=punk+hairstyles&biw=1920&bih=956&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=4eN0VZCzMILBsAWJkIOICQ&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ

Does anybody know if there is a UNP version of the Elysium outfit mod? I really want it, but I don't want to switch to CBBE for the one outfit.

Surely Bodyslide has a CBBE to UNP slider set?

Hello all, looking for a suit mod for the cbbe body.  Already tried the mafia suit and get ctd when trying to equip it so thats out... and I don't want any retexture of the sheogorath outfit, I'm looking for something more modern than that.

Thanks!

Currently using Trade and Barter, does anyone know the settings to make it harder to get rich? Also, any other mods like this? I've read Cutthroat Merchant but it seems to be outdated.

I'm playing with Devious Devices mods and would like to make it harder to pay for freedom.

Does anybody know if there is a UNP version of the Elysium outfit mod? I really want it, but I don't want to switch to CBBE for the one outfit.

Simple enough to learn how to replace the outfit body in Outfit Studio.

I've tried that and the game just crashed when I try to equip it. 

Simple enough to learn how to replace the outfit body in Outfit Studio.

I've tried that and the game just crashed when I try to equip it.

If an armor's crashing the game when it wasn't before, that's a sign of user error somewhere along the line.