Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Okay so there was an skse mod that came out a few months ago or so. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of it. There's a good chance I have it downloaded but my terrible memory is messing with me big time.

It basically let you use any clothes (mods included) that had the fineclothing tag for the embassy quest. Basically there wasn't specific clothes anymore (and I don't think it gave you a free set.).

Does anyone know a mod that makes Duel Wielding more like ESO. I wanna play Duel Wield in Skyrim, but I don't like having to switch left and right mouse buttons, seems like it takes away from it.

Try using this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9247/?

Choose "Dual Wield Parrying Random Attacks" from the files tab (Choose the dawnguard version if you have it).

Done. Your character should now have the ability to randomly switch to left hand attacks occasionally when you click the left mouse button repeatedly while dual wielding.

Does anyone know a mod that makes Duel Wielding more like ESO. I wanna play Duel Wield in Skyrim, but I don't like having to switch left and right mouse buttons, seems like it takes away from it.

Try using this.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9247/?

Choose "Dual Wield Parrying Random Attacks" from the files tab (Choose the dawnguard version if you have it).

Done. Your character should now have the ability to randomly switch to left hand attacks occasionally when you click the left mouse button repeatedly while dual wielding.

This, omg, thank you! It's perfect, just what I wanted.

I like to play with a team of followers but I don't want them to be immortals. I have installed many followers mods and the mod called "Clean up your corpse" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59340/?but many followers just can't die.

How can I make them killable ?

This is a great mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

as i know AFT is outdated . its better to use EFF (my own opinion of course)

I like to play with a team of followers but I don't want them to be immortals. I have installed many followers mods and the mod called "Clean up your corpse" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59340/?but many followers just can't die.

How can I make them killable ?

This is a great mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?

as i know AFT is outdated . its better to use EFF (my own opinion of course)

Mmm, you are right. I haven't had any issues yet, try EFF first but either one works.

Not sure where this should actually go, but I haven't figured out which mod is causing this behavior: does anyone know of a mod that adds barrels stuffed with food, or stuffs existing barrels full of food? I use RND as well as a mod or two to reduce the amount of foodstuffs/gold/loot in-game for a gritty, may-not-live-to-see-my-next-meal gameplay and these barrels are murdering this theme. And... they're like, everywhere. Like, half the barrels in the game everywhere.

Regards,

Pheade

Did anyone ever separate the thieves guild armor into pieces like pants separate from upper armor? I have been looking for that sort of thing all dam day on and off can't find it anywhere just alpha map tricks no actual mesh separations.

Try the mod "Hmm, What to Wear".

I think its UNP, but I'm pretty sure I've seen a Sevenbase conversion around here somewhere.

Regards,

Pheade

Yeah but I was looking for a male version too and can't seem to find it anywhere. I have looked through all those greaves and pauldron mods on nexus and similar stuff but can't find it anywhere for male armors.

Found that sevenbase conversion you were talking about, I never thought I would say this but... the ass was too big to fit with the armor I am mashing up lol.

I can't find a single cbbe version of the thieves guild armor anywhere that doesn't remove the pants! everything goes to gstring and a pouch no pants anywhere.

Im a 180 mods into skyrim and I have lag problems in certain areas, fast travel into whiterun is the worst. I cant help but think that if, in the top right corner, the word whiterun did not apprear on my screen that it would not be that bad. Is there a mod to remove location appearing on screen?

I had thought by now after so many years, someone would have made some pants both male and female that can be used on both vanilla and custom armors that won't clip through boots but nope... nothing. I have been through several days on and off of google search and image search plus browsing various forums nobody has pants! I found some pants but they are too far forward or too far back or too big so they clip through the armor I try to add them to or too skinny. The thieves guild armor vanilla versions have pants but they only go with the thieves guild boots. Try to use different shoes or boots and clip city. Dammit I hate blender with a passion! I can only tolerate gerra6 clothing converter but without the source body to convert from there is no way to convert things like say, witcher 2 or witcher related stuff to work with the vanilla game body or with sos body. The witcher 2 body in the source files from nexus has a loin cloth on and no polys underneath it so there is no way to use that body. Dam if I could find that naked witcher body I could run all those witcher outfits through clothing converter and fix a lot of stuff.

Does anyone know where I could get a totally naked witcher body?

Im a 180 mods into skyrim and I have lag problems in certain areas, fast travel into whiterun is the worst. I cant help but think that if, in the top right corner, the word whiterun did not apprear on my screen that it would not be that bad. Is there a mod to remove location appearing on screen?

... Making the words not appear would do literally nothing to fix your problem. Sounds like you have too many scripts, too many HD textures for your system, maybe even both.

I am certain it has been asked but I am too lazy to hunt through 283 pages of posts.

Where can i find..... scratch that let me restart.

I have seen more than a few over the years but I am looking for a compilation of animations or a total animation overhaul.

I am not too concerned with combat equip\unequip animations because those that i use are included in XMPSE and change based on weapon placement settings in race menu.

I also have an idle and walk\run animations I am very happy with.

What I am looking for is the sitting, jumping and anything else I have not already expressly mentioned.

Preferably sexy or more female oriented animations. My males are fine using the vanilla skyrim animations but my female could use a bit of an overhaul on my work PC (which I have recently began to use for testing purposes)

If there are not compilations\overhauls that is fine as long as i can be pointed towards decent animations.

The reason I am asking here is because i thought i read somewhere (do not remember where) that using the older XP32 animation pack where outdated or no longer recommended.

And I really don't want to go through the hassle of bundling the animations I have on my personal PC and emailing them to myself.

Plus my animations that i use at home haven't been modified or changed on over a year so I might have missed out on some of the newer awesomeness.

Additionally Is there a jump that is not the MOMO acrobatic jump that is fitting for use with female characters?