Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Is there a mod that makes it so you can have more body overlays? I installed a tattoo mod that can cover the whole player's body but on race menu it's limited to a certain amount of overlays so I can't place all of them on my character.

Data/SKSE/plugins/nioverride.ini, modify each section's iNumOverlays= to the number you want. Just bear in mind there is a hard limit per actor (128, i think?), and even if you don't actually use up your cap it will still make the racemenu screen take longer to load having the cap set higher, since it does still gotta load up those other slots. I wouldn't set them any higher than 20 each, that still gives you 80 and i doubt there's a chance in hell anyone's gonna need that many anyway.

There is also this version of the Rogue Sorceress outfit by Numus it isn't like the other ones that require the original which now makes their rexture mods pointless without the original the one by Numus has all everything already in it mesh textures and a .esp. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57124/?

Also there are 2 threads one in the adult and one in the non adult sections called *what mod is it thread* which should be used for requesting or asking about a mod which is what the threads were made for instead of making a thread that has a high chance of getting locked for deletion.

I am looking for a really good fort dawnguard overhaul mod that is compatible with the unofficial dawnguard patch. I was browsing nexus for it because I thought I had seen it in the past but there is just a few there with warnings of deleted navmeshes and bad bugs.

I read where udgp fixed a lot of bugs with the player area of the fort which is why I want to find something compatible with it. I am looking for much better textures and just a small increase in lighting overall inside. I remember playing through the dlc the first time and nobody ever said, hey go upstairs and find a full set of our stuff. I ended up wandering all around the fort finding things here and there not knowing there was a full set of stuff on a dam mannequin!

Really I wish someone would completely overhaul the whole start of dawnguard. I don't need some orc pestering me and some dam vampires killing all the npcs. Just put some vampire fights on the roadside at night with that orc helping out and then telling me about dawnguard.

There is also this version of the Rogue Sorceress outfit by Numus it isn't like the other ones that require the original which now makes their rexture mods pointless without the original the one by Numus has all everything already in it mesh textures and a .esp. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57124/?

Also there are 2 threads one in the adult and one in the non adult sections called *what mod is it thread* which should be used for requesting or asking about a mod which is what the threads were made for instead of making a thread that has a high chance of getting locked for deletion.

Thanks for the link.  As for the "what mod is it" threads, I already knew what mod I wanted, so I figured that wasn't the best place to ask.

Also, thanks again eromanrocks.

I'm looking for a mod that allows the user to transfer his complete inventory from one save to the other. From the description of Familiar Faces I learned that it would be technically possible but not yet implemented in FF.

As a side note, would it be possible to copy one's inventory from a save to another via the console and a batch file ?

I was wondering if anyone has made a mod that it's a simple esp that changes all races' body meshes/textures into their own folder.

For example, a meshes folder for Bretons, Imperials, etc. I know there's the custom races mod, but I don't want that.

If not, how hard would it be to get into the creation kit and make one?