• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I found a way to remake simple slavery requirement optionnal. I added a slaver in the ragged falgon. Slaves purchased will be teleported to the slaver, who he is will be irrelevant. I'm sure I can do that better...

Ravenous will now need Pama deadly furnitures.

I already use it for a1rbegin... nice.

I jst need to masterize the commands, and it will be available for player and npcs.

It just let the boil pot and maybe a grill from zaz 9.0 to get.

Update soon as I can.

1 hour ago, poblivion said:

My character got stuck right at the start. It's on a plate, but nothing else happens.

What command should I enter to continue the task?

Thanks

setstage.

Next upodate, it will be different : no more zaz 9.0 dependancie, but pama.

I let player controls, so you'll need to click on the plate yourself, and you'll be able to exit it yourself.

I'm struggling with maya cooking right now...

29 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

setstage.

Next upodate, it will be different : no more zaz 9.0 dependancie, but pama.

I let player controls, so you'll need to click on the plate yourself, and you'll be able to exit it yourself.

I'm struggling with maya cooking right now...

I assumed something like "setstage a1RBegin (some parameter here)"

Ok, I'm reaching the point of the final part...

the staff recruitement quests are nearby finished.

The 4 last quests will be completey redone.

No more objectives like killing Varg or Fredys, but what I think you want : killing and cooking people !

Restaurant will open.

The first quest will explain to the player how restaurant works (you'll need to wear a chef outfit to work).

You'll need to work as cook and waitress : take client request, prepare the approrpiate meal, and serve it to client.

If the cellar run out of humanflesh or humanguts, you'll need to kill a slave and harvert her flesh.

After a time (6 or 10 services), the first VIP service will come.

You'll need to choose a meatslave, and cook it alive for the VIPs.

More services, and you'll trigger the end of the mod. Carnificina will give you several choices :

- Adele jehanne is cooked, you eat, and you're free.

- Adele jehanne is cooked, you're free to go, but you remains a slave.

- you chosen to be cooked (and resurrected), and be free.

- you chosen to be cooked (and die).

Simple slavery connection will be :

- if Ravenous quest line is not finished, you begin your slavery as the beginning : in a cage, in service of Carnificina. You'll need to make all the quest line.

- if ravenous is finished, it will be a repeatible quest : you'll be added to staff, and need to serve a certain time.

For the VIP quests, several options.

- bring some slaves, and one if chosen by the guests.

- maybe... bring some slaves, and one if chosen by the guests. Exccept Simza is available to choose (and resurrected at the end)

- Carnificina order you to disrobe, and to line with the other slaves. You'll be chosen and cooked.

I decied to supress these quests :

a1Rshop1, a1RShop2bis, and a1RTor (I told : no more killing npcs objectives)

The 4 girls recruitement are separated in 4 side quests.

Th new quest, a1Rshop2, proposes a service quest (serve 5 clients), and the organization of the first VIP service (you'll need to gather the ressource,s specially the meat girls meeting the client specifications).

The next quest is the last : a1RTorFeast. Carnificina will organize a feast, where player fate will be decided.

For simple slavery income :

(a1R_ModManagementQuest as a1R_ModManagementQuest_Script)

;=== Player Enslavement Quest ===

Quest property a1RBegin auto
Quest property a1RBegin_Slave auto
Objectreference property a1RJailSpotREF auto

Function EnslavePlayer()

If a1RBegin.getstage() <= 200
        ;PlayerplaceinJail
        a1RBegin_Slave.start()
    ;Elseif a1RzEnd.getstage() >= 200
        ;a1R_Rep_Slave.reset()
        ;a1R_Rep_Slave.start()
    ;Else
        debug.messagebox("Mistress bought me... I guess she still need me... for now")
        playerref.moveto(a1RJailSpotREF)

EndIf
EndFunction

as you see, if you not started the first quest of the story, you'll start the a1RBegin_slave quest.

If you finished the mod story, you'll start a rep quest (not implemented yet).

If it's between two, you're already property of carnificina, you'll just spawn in the jail.

Ok, new version. Tested, mostly works.

The last two quests (a1Rshop2 and a1RTorFeast) need to be built, also the a1R_rep_slave (player slavery), and some rep quests.

I need to make new screenshots, due to the large differences with the 2.1 and previous versions.

this is much better than the previous version, quest get's stuck for me the same as Nathanael20 said, I managed to skip past it with setstage command but she's still standing there and the bard that I had to bring her from solitude keeps stopping to play her instruments the moment I get through the door of the keep

6 hours ago, turnerd20 said:

this is much better than the previous version, quest get's stuck for me the same as Nathanael20 said, I managed to skip past it with setstage command but she's still standing there and the bard that I had to bring her from solitude keeps stopping to play her instruments the moment I get through the door of the keep

I have the same thing happen to me.

I want to thank you for creating this extraordinary and potential mod .I like it so much.And here are some problems I met.Firstly,I met the same problem like two guys above met--Carnificina stuck at the cell and no other related dialogue appear.And when I use command to trigger other question ,she just stuck there 4ever.Looking forward to your next updates to solve this.BTW  is there a list of all quests  console commands  will be posted on the loverslab?That'll be  really convenient if met some bugs in the quest.(what is the console command of the harvesting-35-humanflesh question.Maybe I can try to skip it. )

Secondly, I can't find this mod in MCM.Is there just not in MCM yet or I met some issues?And the last thing,I can't trigger this mod through Simple slavery++,I trigger it through console...Maybe you can send a note in the beginning,after player read it.The quest line trigger automatically.

And the question that need you to harvest 35 human flesh ,you provided 3 ways which is really smart.But I can't find any guide about other two ways.I can't find volunteer meat girl or I don't know how to attend the slave auction.If they are accessible set a guide may help a lot.

Then here are my little tiny thought about this mod.(If that offend you then my apologies)Pama furniture is really good and convenient,maybe you can consider add them all to the quests.And if a slave will be roast alive(including the player),maybe you can write a quest about improving the quality of their meat,just like 'meat farm'  ordinary quest,having sex or eat something .Then they'll be butchered;Have you considered interrogated the mod with 'milk economy'.Imangine the guest order some drink and the player as waitress can squeeze human milk by device to fit the need of guest.Or you can write  some quest about training some Slaves to be cows.

I have more ideas but  don't know if you  like it or not so I just write these.Thank you for the updates again.

2 hours ago, 16wang said:

I want to thank you for creating this extraordinary and potential mod .I like it so much.And here are some problems I met.Firstly,I met the same problem like two guys above met--Carnificina stuck at the cell and no other related dialogue appear.And when I use command to trigger other question ,she just stuck there 4ever.Looking forward to your next updates to solve this.BTW  is there a list of all quests  console commands  will be posted on the loverslab?That'll be  really convenient if met some bugs in the quest.(what is the console command of the harvesting-35-humanflesh question.Maybe I can try to skip it. )

Secondly, I can't find this mod in MCM.Is there just not in MCM yet or I met some issues?And the last thing,I can't trigger this mod through Simple slavery++,I trigger it through console...Maybe you can send a note in the beginning,after player read it.The quest line trigger automatically.

And the question that need you to harvest 35 human flesh ,you provided 3 ways which is really smart.But I can't find any guide about other two ways.I can't find volunteer meat girl or I don't know how to attend the slave auction.If they are accessible set a guide may help a lot.

Then here are my little tiny thought about this mod.(If that offend you then my apologies)Pama furniture is really good and convenient,maybe you can consider add them all to the quests.And if a slave will be roast alive(including the player),maybe you can write a quest about improving the quality of their meat,just like 'meat farm'  ordinary quest,having sex or eat something .Then they'll be butchered;Have you considered interrogated the mod with 'milk economy'.Imangine the guest order some drink and the player as waitress can squeeze human milk by device to fit the need of guest.Or you can write  some quest about training some Slaves to be cows.

I have more ideas but  don't know if you  like it or not so I just write these.Thank you for the updates again.

The scene glitch is know.

There is no MCM for now.

Use the butcher knife to butcher the meat. or type humanflesh in the console.

Simple slavery trigger is on schedule.

I don't know how to make a meat quality interrogation based on milk economy of things like that... for now I kept simple as possible.

BTW, i wanted to offer this for awhile but keep forgetting, i can see you are not a native english speaker(neither am i to be totally honest, but i think i know it well enough to help), would you like me to check the text of the mod for you? You can just send me the text file with the dialogue and i can edit it for you. I'll try to match nthe intention as best i can but i may need to ask for clarification at certain points.

Thanks for the updates!!! Here are some problems I've met in 2.4:

1.Except Simza,the  other three side-quests about recruiting  all have bugs and can not go on.I had to skip them.Luckily three npc come to the fort in the end.

2.About serving 5 customers quest.When I get 'meat pie' and ale in my bag and return to the customer,nothing appeard in the dialogue,I had to skip the whole a1rshop2 stage and trigger the vip quest.

3.In the vip quest ,I bring two meat girls from the cell to the lady,talk to her but can't trigger next stage.Skip it.Then I bring 5 pies ,lady told me to serve them to vip , I can't control my character and she walk beside the table and can't move.Then nothing happened.

4.About the final quest,I had to go on this quest by console command all the time except processing adele.And I just see one choice about end in the quest.And in the end I am free? I didn't see the bad end choice.Maybe they are not done yet?Looking forward to the other ends in the final.

Thanks again and looking forward to the next version.

1 hour ago, 16wang said:

Thanks for the updates!!! Here are some problems I've met in 2.4:

1.Except Simza,the  other three side-quests about recruiting  all have bugs and can not go on.I had to skip them.Luckily three npc come to the fort in the end.

2.About serving 5 customers quest.When I get 'meat pie' and ale in my bag and return to the customer,nothing appeard in the dialogue,I had to skip the whole a1rshop2 stage and trigger the vip quest.

3.In the vip quest ,I bring two meat girls from the cell to the lady,talk to her but can't trigger next stage.Skip it.Then I bring 5 pies ,lady told me to serve them to vip , I can't control my character and she walk beside the table and can't move.Then nothing happened.

4.About the final quest,I had to go on this quest by console command all the time except processing adele.And I just see one choice about end in the quest.And in the end I am free? I didn't see the bad end choice.Maybe they are not done yet?Looking forward to the other ends in the final.

Thanks again and looking forward to the next version.

1 : Yes. Update on going. I run armina, lamae, and simza, quests, they'll work.

2 : I used a system based on a chest content... that's not good at all. I changed the system, but I didn't tested it yet.

3 : the script 80->90 is repaired. the one for 40->50... I still don't know the problem. In this scene where player controls are suspended, you're just supposed to serve meat pies, but the other characters don't take their places... and I don't k now why. I moved their spawn point to make them appear closer.

4 : the final quest have the same prlblem : the characters for scenes are not here, so the scenes can't play and trigger the setstage scripts.