6 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Any luck fixing the Sanguine Debauchery trigger if you decide to volunteer your character to be cooked?

I completely forgetten that...

I'm not competent about sanguine debauchery stuff... I'll need the help of that mod author.

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, vladpuscasu87 said:

Hello. I have a question. I've been using Ravenous for a couple of days now and I love it, great job. What I wanna know is if the mod conflicts or not with Namira's Goat, another cannibal mod I've been eager to try out.

Nope. Namira's goat provides a knife which carve parts from dead npcs.

Ravenous is a quest mod, and it's assets are independant.

• 1 month later...

A gynophagia mod would be better.  I don't see my character walking into a bandit camp and offering herself for their dinner.  But she is a little kinky, so who knows.

"Defeat her in battle, tenderize the meat extremely well, spit her, put her over the fire to slow roast for 5 to 6 hours.  Bring the succulent roast to the table and carve your favorite cut. yum."  Lot of programming and animation to do it right though.    

Don't think my character would like it, but sacrifices must be made for the enjoyment of the masses.

18 minutes ago, akroma3310 said:

So, I love the idea of there being a restaurant where you can order a meal (read: body) and the cooking/spitting scene is played or you can offer to become someone's meal. 

It's simple, but I think it's awesome. 

And maybe have some fun (sex of course) with the guests before cooking :classic_biggrin:

I would like to see a new mod working something like defeat, with full animations instead of "poof, your on a stick ... poof, some random meat falls on the floor".  But I've give up on seeing a great/good/acceptable dolcett/cannibal/gynophagia mod.  A few of asked a couple years ago, funnybiz said he'd make an animation, but nothing so far.

A defeat mod with dolcett is a good idea. I personally like the Namira Quest in Skyrim. Maybe expand the quest so that you can convince a follower to get roasted or offer yourself for the next meal. I personally would like to roast the annoying Lydia alive and eat her.?

3 hours ago, EvilG. said:

A defeat mod with dolcett is a good idea. I personally like the Namira Quest in Skyrim. Maybe expand the quest so that you can convince a follower to get roasted or offer yourself for the next meal. I personally would like to roast the annoying Lydia alive and eat her.?

Bijin's Lydia, not Beth's vanilla Lydia ?

The idea is interesting, it could be part of the quest. For example, persuade a specific person left be eaten. If you go wrong the quest, you can offer yourself as dinner.  

The next day after dinner you will be resurrect to perform other quests.

I would very much like a mod with lots of sex and cooking :classic_biggrin:

There could be a big house (restaurant and brothel in one) to serve special guests. For example, a group of orcs, after ending a sexual act, gets hungry.  That is why they order this prostitute for dinner.

Working in this brothel is very profitable (high rewards for sex), but there is a great risk you end up like dinner.

Just ideas, choose what you like :classic_smile:

Hopefully there will be this new dolcett mod (or continuation of current, wish I could help with it somehow but I never made any mods for Bethesda games.).

An idea for player offering herself as a dinner: willingly or not get cooked, "die" and get resurrected couple of days later (read as being saved by your favorite daedra/aedra, someone like Sanguine), making sure your previous mortal mody is done eaten or thrown away. As a penalty for your 'death' lower skill level for example or several. It could bring a satisfaction of participating in this whole debauchery as a "victim" yet have reasonable enough explenation of why you wind up alive after being eaten. Dying like that still takes something off from you so if you'd decide to just offer yourself at every opportunity you have you'll end up really weak (maybe lower max health/magika/stamina too). 
 Hell maybe even add some fun buff/debuff for amusic daedric lords like Namira, Sanguine or whoever else would find Dragonborn submitting her body for other's pleasure like that amusing. It could be "-50 health and +15% fire resistance" for being cooked more than 5 times, as an example.

We have a lot of new/newer players joining the sexlab community, maybe some with game programming and animation experience.  Hopefully someone will take up the mantle and create a very well made dolcett/gynophagia/cannibal mod/quest.  Or maybe on of our established modders who have polished their existing mod(s) to the point they are looking for a new project.  (That would have been me about 30 years ago?).

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

Volkihar Castle or part of it could be used for the new mod. There is the right atmosphere, large rooms and interesting decorations.  It would save a lot of work instead of creating a brand new building.

ScreenShot174.jpg

Hide contents

ScreenShot175.jpg

Hide contents

ScreenShot178.jpg

5 minutes ago, JahReit said:

We have a lot of new/newer players joining the sexlab community, maybe some with game programming and animation experience.  Hopefully someone will take up the mantle and create a very well made dolcett/gynophagia/cannibal mod/quest.  Or maybe on of our established modders who have polished their existing mod(s) to the point they are looking for a new project.  (That would have been me about 30 years ago?).

Again, I'm nothing against doing a mod, but I'll not do it just for few people... My time became precious, my job and my familly took most of it.

17 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Again, I'm nothing against doing a mod, but I'll not do it just for few people... My time became precious, my job and my familly took most of it.

I appreciate all your great works, but I think it would take someone with the time and enthusiasm to do it timely (timely - while I'm still able to play ?)