13 hours ago, turnerd20 said:

I've got simple slavery plus plus installed but still no slaver in there or any way to get turned into a meat slave from there

I started a fresh save but still no luck

The slaver in ravenous is in the ragged flaggon.

So, simple slavery plus plus is now optionnal (it was for simza quest).

Si ce randall still have the zaz slaver faction, you can also speak to him.

You need to install the new version of simple slavery plus plus when it will be available.

7 hours ago, Xenji-Ikra said:

I'm getting stuck on the quest to recruit Camille. I bring Carnifica to the cave to meet her, but she just follows me around. How should I proceed?

As always with mods built 5 years ago... some scripts are bugged.

You're supposed to travel inside a trigger, wich setstage to the next stage, where the scene will be played.

I'll add a dial line for Camille as a debug option.

Hello, Delzaron. Like your mods very much.

Some years ago i had amputee themed mod named Skeevers in the wall.

It had many bugs and i had no experience with skyrim so had to disable it and lost after.

This mod was one of my first, dont remember all but it had some unique spirit and cause some emotions.

Now tried to find it and google said that you was one of the authors.

Do you still have this mod in any arhive? And could you share it?

I get a CTD right after Carnifica strips me and I says to follow. Anyone know what's going on?

Figured out that issue. The furniture mod was out of date, but now just nothing happens after I'm told to get on the plate. There is a plate in another room but...

Edited by junky1234
On 2/7/2023 at 2:27 PM, crococat said:

Hello, Delzaron. Like your mods very much.

Some years ago i had amputee themed mod named Skeevers in the wall.

It had many bugs and i had no experience with skyrim so had to disable it and lost after.

This mod was one of my first, dont remember all but it had some unique spirit and cause some emotions.

Now tried to find it and google said that you was one of the authors.

Do you still have this mod in any arhive? And could you share it?

Unfortunatly, the hard drive were all my saved works were was damaged. I lost countless things, including all my mods.

I redownloaded anytbhing I could, but no, skeevers in the wall is lost for me.

Not a big deal, this mod was very little and non functionnal.

On 2/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, junky1234 said:

I get a CTD right after Carnifica strips me and I says to follow. Anyone know what's going on?

Figured out that issue. The furniture mod was out of date, but now just nothing happens after I'm told to get on the plate. There is a plate in another room but...

use the plate in the kitchen. There is a trigger linked to it.

When player activate it, the trigger setstage, and the scene begins.

After, I'll need to add a fadetoblack, and you go out and talk to carnificina.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Unfortunatly, the hard drive were all my saved works were was damaged. I lost countless things, including all my mods.

I redownloaded anytbhing I could, but no, skeevers in the wall is lost for me.

Not a big deal, this mod was very little and non functionnal.

I liked it. Now you is master in modding. Why not to rewrite it. Maybe as part of ravenous. That was great idea, big or small but it leave reminds.

May i ask in forum for mod file, maybe someone still have it?

On 2/10/2023 at 6:53 PM, crococat said:

I liked it. Now you is master in modding. Why not to rewrite it. Maybe as part of ravenous. That was great idea, big or small but it leave reminds.

May i ask in forum for mod file, maybe someone still have it?

Why not, but's that not a priority.

I'll become more slower in modding : I begin a POEI tomorrow, which lead to a software testor position.

So, lot of work will fall on me :)

58 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I think your recent update on this mod is just fine.

there is still lot on schedule...

I hope to add the pot from zaz 9.0... but for now, my objectives are :

- finish the VIP rep quests for slave jobs

- debug the two last mod story quest.

- maybe a link with meat farm mod.

35 minutes ago, VoreQ said:

holymoley, that would be amazing :D

i can imagine the dragonborn getting purchased from the meatfarm to be roasted and served up in your restaurant XD

that's the idea... VIP service, except dargon born comes from meatfarm mod, and will be the main meal.

5 hours ago, noone64 said:

How far can you play through the mod right now? last time a tried it broke when carnificia was cooking maya.

can we go further now ?

yes

Until the end of a1rshop1

I meet some problems :

- fucking Lamae bard events are messing up with the final quest.

- I don't understand why y npcs whont join their seat in the last two quests... or the npcs can walk all around the place, so navmeshes are good.

- for sse, I meet the pama requirement bugs...

thanks for all of your work on this mod Del! your restaurant is looking great! :D

can i ask, are there any plans for an ending that sees the player go through the full butchered/cooked/served up process?

would be amazing to see the player get tied up on display in the restaurant area as the special menu item of the day,

and when a hungry customer selects her she is taken into the kitchen to get chopped at the guillotine,

then have her body strung upside down while the roasting pit warms up,

then she gets spit roasted, then once roasted to perfection she is stuck on the spike on the table while the extra ingredients are gathered,

then finally she is served up on a plate in the restaurant area to the lucky customer who ordered her! :P ?

maybe if Carni becomes annoyed with you? XD

or would probably be good if you manage to tie in with Meat Farm, since the player is purchased just to be meat! ?

anyhoo sorry, i'm just fantasizing over here! you've done an amazing job! ?

Edited by VoreQ
2 hours ago, VoreQ said:

thanks for all of your work on this mod Del! your restaurant is looking great! :D

can i ask, are there any plans for an ending that sees the player go through the full butchered/cooked/served up process?

would be amazing to see the player get tied up on display in the restaurant area as the special menu item of the day,

and when a hungry customer selects her she is taken into the kitchen to get chopped at the guillotine,

then have her body strung upside down while the roasting pit warms up,

then she gets spit roasted, then once roasted to perfection she is stuck on the spike on the table while the extra ingredients are gathered,

then finally she is served up on a plate in the restaurant area to the lucky customer who ordered her! :P ?

maybe if Carni becomes annoyed with you? XD

or would probably be good if you manage to tie in with Meat Farm, since the player is purchased just to be meat! ?

anyhoo sorry, i'm just fantasizing over here! you've done an amazing job! ?

indeed.

A1R_rep_VIP_player, where player will be the main meal.

the current a1r_rep_meatfilling_player lead to player headshop.problem is it kill player, so you can't see player roasting...