40 minutes ago, Lord of Chaos said:

A1R_rep_VIP_player, where player will be the main meal.

the current a1r_rep_meatfilling_player lead to player headshop.problem is it kill player, so you can't see player roasting...

Oh are they already included?

the second one, yes.

the first one is on shedule. I hope to finish it before monday.

8 hours ago, VoreQ said:

i just played through the VIP and all i can say is WOW!

great work Del! and THANK YOU! ?

and it can be better with some adjustements.

Until collect some tests returns and maybe Pama solitude scene related stuff, I'll work on FTD instead. I need to finish that chapter 1 and begin to build Insmouth small world.

Edited by Delzaron

Well,

i managed to play the Story finally.......and i have also to say......Great Work. Keep it going. :)

Most of it works pretty fine and the Story is good.

Only for the VIP Quest i needed to use the console to go on....... (stuck when serving the pies....somehow nobody wants to take a seat.....)

But i found no way to trigger:

a1r_rep_meatfilling_player 

29 minutes ago, Lord of Chaos said:

Well,

i managed to play the Story finally.......and i have also to say......Great Work. Keep it going. :)

Most of it works pretty fine and the Story is good.

Only for the VIP Quest i needed to use the console to go on....... (stuck when serving the pies....somehow nobody wants to take a seat.....)

But i found no way to trigger:

a1r_rep_meatfilling_player 

I know, there is still bugs in a1RSHop2, which cause mess into a1rtorfeast

a1r_rep_meatfilling_player  is triggered by a random int. Whne you call the Meat filling task, you have 1/4 chance to trigger a1r_rep_meatfilling_player instead if a1r_rep_meatfilling.

Spoiler : that quest means you'll fill the meat cellar in a more personnal way...

1 hour ago, Lord of Chaos said:

Yeah i am looking forward for such "Events"........... thats why i look for such Mods.^^

Meat filling task ........ you mean when i ask the other slaves for restock?

No. You just need to store an amount of human flesh into the cellar. That's mean butchering the required number of slaves.

Camille and the Slavers can refill the slaves stocks for a price (Camille got 4 fours slaves if total slaves < 8, and you can't choose. Slaver get 1 slave for 400 or 600 gold, but you can choose the race)

Thanks for the update,really appreciate it.However,I met some big problems and can't get through it in any way.

1.Those  recruiting side quests I still need to do it by console,that's nothing I can handle it.But when lady told me to distribute human meat pie in Rifiten,I can't sold the last pie  out.Everyone said no to me ,even those I haven't met.So no clients showed in restaurant even after I talk to the lady and debugging it.That led to a1rshop2 can't work.

2.I have tried rep vip quest by console.I know that can't work well because of the former problem. When I select  four girls in dungeon and no one follow me.So I pass next three selecting stages.And I was told to talk  with Simza .That work well.And I am selected.This part is amazing and I love that.If it can work well.What disappoint me a little is that I was executed by guillotine instead of roast alive, I wonder if there will be playeyt roast alive at the vip quest?

3.The meat filling quest works well.But I can't find rep_meatfilling_player,not by console at least.

I will try 2.6 in SE tomorrow.I hope it can work well in SE....I really want to try the rep_vip_player and rep_meatfilling_player .Thanks again

29 minutes ago, Lord of Chaos said:

So when i empty the cages.......it can happen that this special quest starts, right? 

no, it's just random for now. Maybe I'll add a slaves count condition in the future.

If you wish to test it, just use setstage a1r_rep_meatfillling_player 0

(fillling with 3 l)

2 hours ago, 16wang said:

I have tried rep vip quest by console.This part is amazing and I love that.If it can work well.What disappoint me a little is that I was executed by guillotine instead of roast alive, I wonder if there will be playeyt roast alive at the vip quest?

you have a chance to be different meals in the VIP event.

if you are the main you get spit roasted, appetizer gets head chopped :)

10 hours ago, VoreQ said:

you have a chance to be different meals in the VIP event.

if you are the main you get spit roasted, appetizer gets head chopped :)

I started the quest by console....And after  client selected ,  they told I was the main course ,but when I talk to Simza , she told me I was not selected.Then quest finished.Nothing happened.

IMG_20230225_152155.jpg

IMG_20230225_152329.jpg

5 hours ago, 16wang said:

I started the quest by console....And after  client selected ,  they told I was the main course ,but when I talk to Simza , she told me I was not selected.Then quest finished.Nothing happened.

IMG_20230225_152155.jpg

IMG_20230225_152329.jpg

Interesting bug, I didn't got it when I tested the quest... i'll redo the test and see.

It's seems a aliais filling problem, the dialogue is based on alias.

if you wish to try the rest, use setstage a1r_rep_vip 230

21 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

Interesting bug, I didn't got it when I tested the quest... i'll redo the test and see.

It's seems a aliais filling problem, the dialogue is based on alias.

if you wish to try the rest, use setstage a1r_rep_vip 230

About this quest,I found out that if I trigger a1r_rep_vip before a1Rtorfeast stage 10(talk to lady), then I wasn't be selected to appetizers or main course by client,but when I talk to Simza,the dialogue is "I was selected",then be sent to the guillotine.Hope that can help you fix it.

1 minute ago, megger35 said:

hi , what am i superposed to do with maya after i roasted her , i got some meat but nothing else. 

after mounting her on the spit (and or setstage a1rhunt 80), you ahve nothing else to do, that's a scene.

Carnificina will roast maya and present her on the spike herself, you just need to listen and enjoy the show.

On 3/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, megger35 said:

ok , well that not working for me , and setstage 80 is not either , so gonna try and go back a couple of saves see it turns out different 

On 3/3/2023 at 9:41 PM, megger35 said:

ok tried numerous attempts , 

Maya is on table , Carnificina now standing close but nothing happening . 

post here the sqs.