On 3/8/2023 at 3:27 AM, Mars1991 said:

setstage a1rhunt 100 is the correct command to progress.

it should be automatic...

A small update will come this week end I hope.

a1rhunt 80 is not longer necessary, I use script to place maya on the spitorast. Player just need to listen carnificina and observe in this quest.

3 hours ago, BAVL2022 said:

Una duda caballeros, durante la misión para recolectar las 35 partes de carne, no logró avanzar con la misión y no conozco el comando para adelantarla, alguien me la podría ofrecer porfa?

No abla spagnol. Abla ingles, per favor.

The butcher knife will provide the human flesh you need. Just find a dead body, and hit it with the butcher knife.

There is a piece of human flesh on a table nearby. Just take it in your inventory, use player.showinventory, get the item id, and just use player.additem(Id, 35)

On 2/24/2023 at 3:21 PM, Lord of Chaos said:

Well,

i managed to play the Story finally.......and i have also to say......Great Work. Keep it going. :)

Most of it works pretty fine and the Story is good.

Only for the VIP Quest i needed to use the console to go on....... (stuck when serving the pies....somehow nobody wants to take a seat.....)

But i found no way to trigger:

a1r_rep_meatfilling_player 

Player registered as slave 1 causes lot of problems.

Simza can't find the other slaves, so the alias are not filled... and that's distrub everything.

I remade player registered as slave4, and I'll see what will happen.

The selection messages are still based on that slave1/slave 4 registration, that's causes mess.

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No abla spagnol. Abla ingles, por favor.

El cuchillo de carnicero te proporcionará la carne humana que necesitas. Encuentra un cadáver y golpéalo con el cuchillo de carnicero.

Hay un trozo de carne humana en una mesa cercana. Simplemente tómelo en su inventario, use player.showinventory, obtenga la identificación del artículo y simplemente use player.additem (Id, 35)

The problem is that when I have human flesh the dialogue with carnifia does not appear (I forgot the name jajaja

), before 2.6 the dialogue did appear but even when I was over 35 it did not let me move forward, now as I said before it does not appear nothing also tried to put the meat in the meat cellar and it did not complete the search

5 minutes ago, mnp63 said:

Instalé el mod a mitad del juego, ¿cómo comienzas la búsqueda? no tengo diálogo con el vampiro o el vigilante en el castillo.

I think you have to go to an inn in riften and talk to the innkeeper and there the option to activate the mod will appear

9 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No abla spagnol. Abla ingles, por favor.

El cuchillo de carnicero te proporcionará la carne humana que necesitas. Encuentra un cadáver y golpéalo con el cuchillo de carnicero.

Hay un trozo de carne humana en una mesa cercana. Simplemente tómelo en su inventario, use player.showinventory, obtenga la identificación del artículo y simplemente use player.additem (Id, 35)

Well, I was able to pass the mission with your advice, thanks and congratulations with the Mod, it's incredible

On 2/6/2023 at 4:44 PM, Delzaron said:

As always with mods built 5 years ago... some scripts are bugged.

You're supposed to travel inside a trigger, wich setstage to the next stage, where the scene will be played.

I'll add a dial line for Camille as a debug option.

Excellent work as always Delzaron - but - I'm getting no debug option with Camille.  We just have a lovely time circling each other in the cave - is there a setstage I can go to to skip this? I can't find the damn thing.  (I always liked the 'butcher' knife, chasing that dickhead Nazeem around Whiterun with it always cheered me up)

Thank you for updating the mod recently! It has solved a lot of my issues! Now there’s only one thing. I managed to recruit every employee except Camille. When I return to her after talking to Carni (who wasn’t following me), it triggers the „completed: bring carni to Camille“ event. How do I continue from there? It says to debug I should talk to Camille again but seems like it doesn’t work.

got a couple of questions , about the vip event .

once i selected the 4 meatgirls  , how do i make them go up to the room to be able to progress the quest . ( not using console or is that the only way at the mo. ) 

Also i notice if my char is picked as one of the 4 by the time the other meat girls have come up the stairs the client has already made his choice, would be nice if there was a line up. 

and lastly how do you make human steaks , i can not seem to find a dialogue to put a meat girl on the spit .

also got an issue where i have 4 girls in cells , meat being told stock is 13 so can not get any more ? 

but iam really liking how this is going

Edited by megger35
21 hours ago, TheOne234 said:

Thank you for updating the mod recently! It has solved a lot of my issues! Now there’s only one thing. I managed to recruit every employee except Camille. When I return to her after talking to Carni (who wasn’t following me), it triggers the „completed: bring carni to Camille“ event. How do I continue from there? It says to debug I should talk to Camille again but seems like it doesn’t work.

setstage it to 50. It launch sstage 100;, and the counter incremlentation.

You need that counter value = 4 to make a1rshop1 quest progress

20 hours ago, megger35 said:

got a couple of questions , about the vip event .

once i selected the 4 meatgirls  , how do i make them go up to the room to be able to progress the quest . ( not using console or is that the only way at the mo. ) 

Also i notice if my char is picked as one of the 4 by the time the other meat girls have come up the stairs the client has already made his choice, would be nice if there was a line up. 

and lastly how do you make human steaks , i can not seem to find a dialogue to put a meat girl on the spit .

also got an issue where i have 4 girls in cells , meat being told stock is 13 so can not get any more ? 

but iam really liking how this is going

VIp is still on work. I need to study Pama's solitude event when it will be relased to make it better.

Just go back to the VIP room. Once the fourth are recruited, a int incrementation will launch the stage.

Use the cook furniture, and make meals ! Ask Simza if you're in trouble.

The limit is 12 actually. It's the maximum, except If I decide to extend the jail.

Butcher some to make some place.

5 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

Anybody got a save with the hiring follower quest completed and all the staff hired for special edition? Can't seem to make carnificinia to follow me to the werewolf , tried using commands but it broke the game, also how do you trigger the punishment quest?

No more punishment quest anymore.

Instrad, you can choose the band end at the start, or get a bad end when you're enslaved after story is completed.

I've managed to continue with the mod. Somehow, I see that one issue that might appear many times is that once the meat sits on the spit prep spot, there's no way to get it on the roaster. Talking does nothing. It might be a general issue with this specific Pama device and followers? If I sit on it myself, I can manage the menu just fine, but once a follower gets there, they'll be stuck.

Also, I've reached the quest when Carni hosts a party for the employees. Everyone has gathered and she begins the dialogue, but after the first line it's not continuing. Simza just introduces the meat to be a volunteer and then silence. [T] hasn't done anything either. They're just all sitting and standing quietly (as you can see in the screenshot attached)

20230315135807_1.jpg

Not being able to move the meat to to the roster is more likely an issue with your install of Pama furniture.

go into the MCM for the furniture click on add spells . 
then spawn in a the items and try and roast a follower . See if it works there .

as the torfeast “ ie the part of the quest your at . “  it has 2 maybes 3 stages that you have to manaul advance though it . If you need help on that just yell .

I know delzaron is looking into trying to fix these .

hope this is of help 

7 hours ago, TheOne234 said:

I've managed to continue with the mod. Somehow, I see that one issue that might appear many times is that once the meat sits on the spit prep spot, there's no way to get it on the roaster. Talking does nothing. It might be a general issue with this specific Pama device and followers? If I sit on it myself, I can manage the menu just fine, but once a follower gets there, they'll be stuck.

Also, I've reached the quest when Carni hosts a party for the employees. Everyone has gathered and she begins the dialogue, but after the first line it's not continuing. Simza just introduces the meat to be a volunteer and then silence. [T] hasn't done anything either. They're just all sitting and standing quietly (as you can see in the screenshot attached)

20230315135807_1.jpg

That's amazing, it works better for you than for me !

I only have simza and carni in the room for this scene, and the dialogue never start !

how you done that ?

2 hours ago, megger35 said:

Not being able to move the meat to to the roster is more likely an issue with your install of Pama furniture.

go into the MCM for the furniture click on add spells . 
then spawn in a the items and try and roast a follower . See if it works there .

as the torfeast “ ie the part of the quest your at . “  it has 2 maybes 3 stages that you have to manaul advance though it . If you need help on that just yell .

I know delzaron is looking into trying to fix these .

hope this is of help 

Yep, Pama requirements are quite hard to install properly... specially if, like me, you mess into versions and dlls.

28 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

That's amazing, it works better for you than for me !

I only have simza and carni in the room for this scene, and the dialogue never start !

how you done that ?

Oh, I was reloading the safe a couple of times plus using T until everyone was there. I figured it might start once everyone sits down, which it did.. but doesn’t continue. Also at some attempts staff members would be stuck somewhere in the hallways and not even spells have worked on them. The shot you’re seeing is actually the only time I got them all in the same room at once.

On another note, don’t know if this is of any importance, but I also noticed that saving a game while being in the Fort wouldn’t work. I’m walking outside to save now. ?

Edited by TheOne234
On 3/15/2023 at 9:09 PM, TheOne234 said:

20230315135807_1.jpg

I solved this in the SE version by clicking on the meat prep rope just before the meat girl hops on the spot. That way the menu opens before she's stuck on the spit. 

I can then use the open menu options to move her to the bbq pit to cook. 

1 hour ago, Darsie said:

I solved this in the SE version by clicking on the meat prep rope just before the meat girl hops on the spot. That way the menu opens before she's stuck on the spit. 

I can then use the open menu options to move her to the bbq pit to cook. 

I’ll try that next time! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Idea: regenerating meat slaves. Specifically, giving a slave (including potentially the player) with an alchemical mixture that leaves them able to regenerate lost limbs or other bodyparts. Could be used in conjunction with Amputator Framework to create one or more poor souls who can be stuck/roasted once daily. Alternatively, they could turned into a static harvestable resource, with different bodyparts that could be picked off like a rabbit/pheasant in a kitchen or a collectible ingredient, with an associated cooldown time between uses.