On 10/11/2019 at 6:28 PM, poblivion said:

I suggest you wait for the ZAZ 9 release, there will be some interesting furniture :classic_biggrin:

2060994265_TESV2018-12-2123-39-51-99.jpg.59957007d962b0e8adcd124f9173b5ad.jpg

Hide contents

70834096_TESV2019-03-3116-51-30-07.thumb.jpg.d46bb9399e746208b31ab9b9288e2f13.jpg

Hide contents

460019268.jpg.8034035aa2d45a99b8870c0fe244de67.jpg

Hide contents

2046092512_TESV2019-03-1923-56-51-08.jpg.95211cb0409c0750723afdf520131499.jpg

Hide contents

1132927790_TESV2018-12-2401-07-20-37.jpg.47a0e80d382164291b39612e22d7d8d1.jpg

On 10/11/2019 at 8:23 PM, JahReit said:

damn nice additions.  Now if someone can create a mod with those and include a good carving scene ... maybe sanguine will resurrect his favorite sex toy after dinner is finished?  He'd love to see her cooked and eaten.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:16 PM, poblivion said:

The idea is interesting, it could be part of the quest. For example, persuade a specific person left be eaten. If you go wrong the quest, you can offer yourself as dinner.  

The next day after dinner you will be resurrect to perform other quests.

I would very much like a mod with lots of sex and cooking :classic_biggrin:

There could be a big house (restaurant and brothel in one) to serve special guests. For example, a group of orcs, after ending a sexual act, gets hungry.  That is why they order this prostitute for dinner.

Working in this brothel is very profitable (high rewards for sex), but there is a great risk you end up like dinner.

Just ideas, choose what you like :classic_smile:

On 10/12/2019 at 9:21 PM, McAron said:

Hopefully there will be this new dolcett mod (or continuation of current, wish I could help with it somehow but I never made any mods for Bethesda games.).

An idea for player offering herself as a dinner: willingly or not get cooked, "die" and get resurrected couple of days later (read as being saved by your favorite daedra/aedra, someone like Sanguine), making sure your previous mortal mody is done eaten or thrown away. As a penalty for your 'death' lower skill level for example or several. It could bring a satisfaction of participating in this whole debauchery as a "victim" yet have reasonable enough explenation of why you wind up alive after being eaten. Dying like that still takes something off from you so if you'd decide to just offer yourself at every opportunity you have you'll end up really weak (maybe lower max health/magika/stamina too). 
 Hell maybe even add some fun buff/debuff for amusic daedric lords like Namira, Sanguine or whoever else would find Dragonborn submitting her body for other's pleasure like that amusing. It could be "-50 health and +15% fire resistance" for being cooked more than 5 times, as an example.

These furnitures are good for the dolcett/cannibal restaurant purpose.

Effectively, a new mod/ravenous overhaul could be nice...

Mcaron : go on gurochan, and look the "sydney" stories. It's what you're looking for.

• 3 months later...

A new version of this mod or perhaps a new mod would be great! I always think back to Fallout New Vegas times where you were able to put your companion on the plate to get prestige. It would also be extremely fun to see the dragonborn falling and becoming a feast - perhaps event tricked to join a banquet and later realizing that she herself is on the menu :)

1 hour ago, LordDragon said:

A new version of this mod or perhaps a new mod would be great! I always think back to Fallout New Vegas times where you were able to put your companion on the plate to get prestige. It would also be extremely fun to see the dragonborn falling and becoming a feast - perhaps event tricked to join a banquet and later realizing that she herself is on the menu :)

Yep.

I'm waiting ZAZ 9.0 and his new idles and furnitures. I also wish to get a collaboration on this mod : the mod will need a serious rework !

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 8:10 PM, DbleMinded said:

I tried this mod but had to uninstall it. Whenever I got around the character Simza the game would crash. I guess there's some sort of incompatibility but I have no idea what it is. The grey face bug was common and Simza had bright orange hair. 

Grey face bug... simza have a texture and a meshe... and her hair is vanilla. Her race also : she's just a breton female.

Maybe there is a problme in this riften zone. I should note about moving the place where you find simza somewhere else... when I'll redo the mod (so, when zaz 9.0 will come out)

ModSimza.jpg

I tried again and managed to get thru the part with Simza. Once I managed to get her to Carnificia and she completed the dialogue then went back upstairs the crashes stopped. However now I have a new issue. After giving out the meat pies and turning that quest in she provides no other quests. From the mod page I get the impression there are two or three more quests? Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, DbleMinded said:

I tried again and managed to get thru the part with Simza. Once I managed to get her to Carnificia and she completed the dialogue then went back upstairs the crashes stopped. However now I have a new issue. After giving out the meat pies and turning that quest in she provides no other quests. From the mod page I get the impression there are two or three more quests? Am I missing something?

yep, the mod cintinue for four quest after simza recruitement.

Setstage it.

I'll not work on ravenous until the new zaz comes.

I setstage to get the next questline because Carn  wouldn't speak to me. I have a quest to kill Armina's boss but he's not marked on the map. I assumed he was in Ansilvund and killed everyone inside but the quest didn't progress so I assume that wasn't it. If the guy who's outside the dungeon guarding the entrance is the boss you're forced to kill him before speaking to Armina because he's hostile. If he's not it either then I have no idea where to go because the only markers are on Armina and one on Carn back at the meat pie shop. 

I've skimmed thru the thread to see if this issue had come up but couldn't find it if it had. I would highly recommend writing a walkthrough, along with a post of all the known issues, for the mod and putting it on the mod page. That would save you from having to answer the same questions over and over again. At this point the thread is too long to expect people to sift thru all those posts in order to find a solution to their problem. 

In short, does anyone know the location of Armina's boss?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but what went wrong here?

1651853744_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-06_58_52_66.png.d17b514a0b17a60bcecfb7503cc5e540.png

1790216322_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-07_00_06_99.png.829af9b92bbe3b286858d053254148be.png

1832315621_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-07_05_21_67.png.ca511dbf051acc73ae01a42f4fcba84f.png

I'm using Vortex to manage the mods, I've tried to remove all the mods and reinstall them one by one, it fixed the alignment of Maya on the wheel, initially I had her behind the wheel, but the head is still misaligned during the spit roasting animation and the characters are in swimsuit (lingerie?) instead of being naked. I would appreciate any help, I'm really new to both Skyrim and Skyrim modding.

This is a screenshot of the mods that I've currently installed:

Spoiler

mods.png.fd7a4933dbc1091c5e50892a39d0bd9f.png

EDIT: I've managed to add the pictures at last.

1 hour ago, OrsoRosso said:

I'm sorry if it's a dumb question, but what went wrong here?

Hide contents

1651853744_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-06_58_52_66.png.d17b514a0b17a60bcecfb7503cc5e540.png

1790216322_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-07_00_06_99.png.829af9b92bbe3b286858d053254148be.png

1832315621_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2020_03.28-07_05_21_67.png.ca511dbf051acc73ae01a42f4fcba84f.png

I'm using Vortex to manage the mods, I've tried to remove all the mods and reinstall them one by one, it fixed the alignment of Maya on the wheel, initially I had her behind the wheel, but the head is still misaligned during the spit roasting animation and the characters are in swimsuit (lingerie?) instead of being naked. I would appreciate any help, I'm really new to both Skyrim and Skyrim modding.

This is a screenshot of the mods that I've currently installed:

Reveal hidden contents

mods.png.fd7a4933dbc1091c5e50892a39d0bd9f.png

EDIT: I've managed to add the pictures at last.

You have to use naked models, vanilla bodies have permanent underwear.

For example here is female body replacer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699

For men here:

You will probably need a new skeleton for the animations to work properly. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=files

12 minutes ago, poblivion said:

You have to use naked models, vanilla bodies have permanent underwear.

For example here is female body replacer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1699

For men here:

You will probably need a new skeleton for the animations to work properly. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=files

Thanks for the quick help! I've indeed fixed the naked males now, but isn't that female body replacer for the Special Edition of the game? Also, in FNIS should I use other patches besides the "Skeleton Arm Fix" for the skeleton mod?

9 minutes ago, OrsoRosso said:

Thanks for the quick help! I've indeed fixed the naked males now, but isn't that female body replacer for the Special Edition of the game? Also, in FNIS should I use other patches besides the "Skeleton Arm Fix" for the skeleton mod?

Sorry my bad https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709   Of course, there are many modifications to the female body over time and you can explore it and choose others.

I only have the "Skeleton Arm Fix" box checked

PS: You can also create a body to your liking with BodySlide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

2 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Sorry my bad https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709   Of course, there are many modifications to the female body over time and you can explore it and choose others.

I only have the "Skeleton Arm Fix" box checked

PS: You can also create a body to your liking with BodySlide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

Thanks again, I've managed to fix the nudity issue using "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666

but the animation part is still buggy, I've tried manually launching FNIS from Vortex, but it doesn't seem to fix it. I'm already using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and I've added both RaceMenu and NetImmerse Override. Anything that I might miss or I might have misconfigured? Or is it working as intended? The wheel part seems to be hit or miss, sometimes the body is positioned correctly, other times it's still behind the wheel. The spit roasting animation is always messed up with the mouth becoming misaligned and the body occasionally twitching.

On 3/28/2020 at 5:13 AM, OrsoRosso said:

Thanks again, I've managed to fix the nudity issue using "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f"

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666

but the animation part is still buggy, I've tried manually launching FNIS from Vortex, but it doesn't seem to fix it. I'm already using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and I've added both RaceMenu and NetImmerse Override. Anything that I might miss or I might have misconfigured? Or is it working as intended? The wheel part seems to be hit or miss, sometimes the body is positioned correctly, other times it's still behind the wheel. The spit roasting animation is always messed up with the mouth becoming misaligned and the body occasionally twitching.

I had the same problem with vortex for any animation so I switch back to mod organizer.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 4:07 AM, Nerine_Chan said:

Hey, I downloaded this mod yesterday and I'm having issues. I get to the part where I need to kill Othor and take his head. How do I get his head? 

you don't get his head/skull you just kill him it's just roleplay text as far as I can tell

5 minutes ago, turnerd20 said:

you don't get his head/skull you just kill him it's just roleplay text as far as I can tell

yep.

I never suceed to make an object woth the meshe and texture of Orthot's head... too lot of work for such a insignificant npc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 8:15 PM, akroma3310 said:

So, I love the idea of there being a restaurant where you can order a meal (read: body) and the cooking/spitting scene is played or you can offer to become someone's meal. 

It's simple, but I think it's awesome. 

yes pls 

or something like you can be a hunter and hunt for some tasty female to cook her and then eat... >:3

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...