a couple of questions;

1: how do you start sidequests? the console code startquest works for main quests but not the side ones

2: after you choose to stay human carnificina says that you're potentially meat, is there a way to get the player roasted after she makes the choice or was that just a part of the script?

3: is it convenient for you to make a detailed walkthrough? no rush or anything just asking

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
  • 3 months later...

Looks like ZAZ 9 is finally about to be released soon. ?

On 12/25/2021 at 10:09 AM, t.ara said:

Still working at it for little more time-please don ´t worry....I soon will do the upload:-)

Please keep in mind: After that upload, I never will add any further stuff into it !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I saw tara work, with her new cannibal theme anims, available in zaz 9.0

as discussed before, it was the point i waited to think about a rework of ravenous.

the idea is :

- player will no be more vampire, just slave, and always a potential meal.

- restaurant need to be rebuilt, i think to make a imperial fortress. It need a big kitchen, a prison, and of course a dinner hall.

- purchasing/capturing slaves and cooking them should be more fun.

- some radiant quest about running the restaurant.

- several ends for the player :

-- being released

-- being cooked

-- being cooked, and ressurected...

-- being sold to another master.

- three phases :

-- intro : meet carnificina, be enslaved.

-- phase 1 : help carnificina to get rid of her problems, and help her tp open the restaurant.

-- phase 2 : help run the restaurant... and face your destiny.

- an option to began the mod at phase 1 or 2, purchased from simple slavery or meatfarm mod.

On 8/8/2022 at 1:40 PM, Delzaron said:

as discussed before, it was the point i waited to think about a rework of ravenous.

the idea is :

- player will no be more vampire, just slave, and always a potential meal.

- restaurant need to be rebuilt, i think to make a imperial fortress. It need a big kitchen, a prison, and of course a dinner hall.

- purchasing/capturing slaves and cooking them should be more fun.

- some radiant quest about running the restaurant.

- several ends for the player :

-- being released

-- being cooked

-- being cooked, and ressurected...

-- being sold to another master.

- three phases :

-- intro : meet carnificina, be enslaved.

-- phase 1 : help carnificina to get rid of her problems, and help her tp open the restaurant.

-- phase 2 : help run the restaurant... and face your destiny.

- an option to began the mod at phase 1 or 2, purchased from simple slavery or meatfarm mod.

This is Exactly what I was hoping for when you said you were going to rework the mod! Would it be possible to enable animations for the furniture that possess them (such as the spitroast)? For example, if there are 3 preplaced spits in a room I would love to automatically be able to turn on the spit with my fellow hot slavegirls or followers. Either way, thanks in advance for all the work you are putting into the mod and know that we appreciate you for doing so. ❤️

On 8/8/2022 at 7:40 PM, Delzaron said:

you're a god amongst men for your work in the dolcette/vore community!

thank you for all that you do :-3

On 8/12/2022 at 4:34 AM, AlexaEmber said:

This is Exactly what I was hoping for when you said you were going to rework the mod! Would it be possible to enable animations for the furniture that possess them (such as the spitroast)? For example, if there are 3 preplaced spits in a room I would love to automatically be able to turn on the spit with my fellow hot slavegirls or followers. Either way, thanks in advance for all the work you are putting into the mod and know that we appreciate you for doing so. ❤️

I'm not very good in animations. If peoiple can help me, of course I'll use them !

But I'll need help.

On 8/13/2022 at 12:21 PM, VoreQ said:

you're a god amongst men for your work in the dolcette/vore community!

thank you for all that you do :-3

Nope.

I had also some novels projetcs, but i done nothing for almost a year now...

On 8/22/2022 at 7:48 PM, poblivion said:

@Delzaron Just out of curiosity, have you tried any of the new Zaz 9 stuff yet?

Yep !  specially the ones in the farm.

There is lot of potential for ravenous, I'm already rebuilting the stuff, based on an imperial ruin.

It will also allow several recipes (boiled alive, spitroast, grill...). I even have the idea of a VIP room...

17 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yep !  specially the ones in the farm.

There is lot of potential for ravenous, I'm already rebuilting the stuff, based on an imperial ruin.

It will also allow several recipes (boiled alive, spitroast, grill...). I even have the idea of a VIP room...

I thought of using the oven from the Hearthfire DLC, just make it a little bigger and put a tray inside.

FE-_F1fXIAA4Hl1.jpg

Can't wait for the update. BTW as far as endings go, you may want to put up a poll, including the original ending(becoming a vampire) as well as the listed new endings. That way you will know for sure if the original was popular at all (i prefer the new stuff myself, but others may not). Also Carnificina being a vampire somehow always seemed weird to me, i know why you would do it, the whole domination thing, but Vampires are the domain of Molag Bal. Why not make Carnificina a cultist of Namira? We already know Namira is tied to cannibalism so it would be more lore friendly. No reason for her not to be able to influence minds regardless. Or maybe Molag Bal and Namira both had a hand in her creation.

On 8/29/2022 at 8:16 AM, Mars1991 said:

Can't wait for the update. BTW as far as endings go, you may want to put up a poll, including the original ending(becoming a vampire) as well as the listed new endings. That way you will know for sure if the original was popular at all (i prefer the new stuff myself, but others may not). Also Carnificina being a vampire somehow always seemed weird to me, i know why you would do it, the whole domination thing, but Vampires are the domain of Molag Bal. Why not make Carnificina a cultist of Namira? We already know Namira is tied to cannibalism so it would be more lore friendly. No reason for her not to be able to influence minds regardless. Or maybe Molag Bal and Namira both had a hand in her creation.

Hum... changing carnificina and the other vampires staff members into humans makes me a problem : this one :

And I don't want to make changes in NMM... i'm not ready to redo that mod.

But maybe I'll not have the choice... because I'm changing the restaurant in ravenous into an imperial old fortress (it will also help to make a single cell instead of two !)

Simza is already a cultist of Namira, and yes, I should insist on the Namira stuff. Carnificina was cannibal even before being a vampire... and she still eat human meat. The other two vampires are here to be staff : a bard, and a meat provider.

Simza is a slave, and the assistant cook.

Adele Jehane is the good end npcs : a girl eager to be cooked and eaten.

ModAdeleJehane.jpg

ModCarnificina.jpg

ModLamae.jpg

ModSimza.jpg

On 8/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, Delzaron said:

Hum... changing carnificina and the other vampires staff members into humans makes me a problem : this one :

And I don't want to make changes in NMM... i'm not ready to redo that mod.

But maybe I'll not have the choice... because I'm changing the restaurant in ravenous into an imperial old fortress (it will also help to make a single cell instead of two !)

Simza is already a cultist of Namira, and yes, I should insist on the Namira stuff. Carnificina was cannibal even before being a vampire... and she still eat human meat. The other two vampires are here to be staff : a bard, and a meat provider.

Simza is a slave, and the assistant cook.

Adele Jehane is the good end npcs : a girl eager to be cooked and eaten.

ModAdeleJehane.jpg

ModCarnificina.jpg

ModLamae.jpg

ModSimza.jpg

Thought about it, maybe Carnnificina just contracted Sanguine Vampiris and since Namira didn't want to loose her soul to Molag Bal she twisted the virus into her own special version.

BTW i have a suggestion. You said you wanted to change the story so the player remains a slave and is always potentially on the menu. I had the idea today that Carnnificina could "sample you" after each quest.

After a quest Carmificina would tell you she wants to sample certain part of your body. Suggested body parts she could sample would be left or right breast, left or right butcheek , belly, left or right pussy lip, left or right hip, left or right inner thigh, left or right calf and left or right foot.

The dialogue would go something like this, example,  Carnnificina"I want to sample your flesh, lay on the table and present your calves to me".

Then a prompt, like ones that appear when you equip devious devices would pop up saying "Carnnificina sinks her teeth into your left calf and bites off a small chunk of flesht." Followed by small loss of hp.

Then Carnnificina would address you saying either "Your flesh is exquisite slave, but i think i will keep you around, for now." There would also be a small (configurable) chance that Carnnificina says "Your flesh is exquisite slave, i think i will dine on you this evening, go and get everything ready for your preparation ." at which point a small quest would start where you need to make preparations for whichever way Carnnificina decided to cook you, ending in player being cooked(i would advise dropping a save before getting sampled of course).

Player could also trigger the sampling themselves trough dialogue option, something like "mistress, would you like to sample my flesh again?" at which point Carnnificina would say "Of course, which part of you do you think i should sample?" Which would allow player to select the option they want or just let Carnnificina decide by saying "whatever my mistress prefers". It would have equal chance of triggering the ending scene like normal sampling.

Edited by Mars1991
On 9/4/2022 at 9:14 PM, Nathanael20 said:

It would be nice to have a journal or book with the backstory on ravenous in the mod. Also having multiple starting options. I personally wouldn't mind having a random chance to be cooked. Throughout the story before the ending besides having the choice at the ending.

Yes. I also want to let the player have the choice.

On 9/3/2022 at 2:54 PM, Mars1991 said:

Thought about it, maybe Carnnificina just contracted Sanguine Vampiris and since Namira didn't want to loose her soul to Molag Bal she twisted the virus into her own special version.

BTW i have a suggestion. You said you wanted to change the story so the player remains a slave and is always potentially on the menu. I had the idea today that Carnnificina could "sample you" after each quest.

After a quest Carmificina would tell you she wants to sample certain part of your body. Suggested body parts she could sample would be left or right breast, left or right butcheek , belly, left or right pussy lip, left or right hip, left or right inner thigh, left or right calf and left or right foot.

The dialogue would go something like this, example,  Carnnificina"I want to sample your flesh, lay on the table and present your calves to me".

Then a prompt, like ones that appear when you equip devious devices would pop up saying "Carnnificina sinks her teeth into your left calf and bites off a small chunk of flesht." Followed by small loss of hp.

Then Carnnificina would address you saying either "Your flesh is exquisite slave, but i think i will keep you around, for now." There would also be a small (configurable) chance that Carnnificina says "Your flesh is exquisite slave, i think i will dine on you this evening, go and get everything ready for your preparation ." at which point a small quest would start where you need to make preparations for whichever way Carnnificina decided to cook you, ending in player being cooked(i would advise dropping a save before getting sampled of course).

Player could also trigger the sampling themselves trough dialogue option, something like "mistress, would you like to sample my flesh again?" at which point Carnnificina would say "Of course, which part of you do you think i should sample?" Which would allow player to select the option they want or just let Carnnificina decide by saying "whatever my mistress prefers". It would have equal chance of triggering the ending scene like normal sampling.

can be nice indeed.

For now, I must prepare my streamlit for my data scientist training exam.