How do you make a preset for this mod I want to include Sex Slaves for more Bandit Camps.

You can find detailed instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1217340 and here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1240448.

You'll need the reference ids, luckily I'm using the mod as well and prepared .json preset for myself. Here are the ids.

SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.xls

Guest Jenova23

How do you make a preset for this mod I want to include Sex Slaves for more Bandit Camps.

You can find detailed instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1217340 and here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1240448.

You'll need the reference ids, luckily I'm using the mod as well and prepared .json preset for myself. Here are the ids.

Nice thank you.

Guest Jenova23

Is it possible for you to just upload the .json preset for that mod?

Sure, no problem. But all the settings will be subjective, but I can tweak them according to your taste, if you like...

Edit: See the attachment. I've included the .xlsx for you to view the selected attributes. Remove the "_4Jenova23" from the .json file name. I assume you know where to put the file. :)

adc SexLife_preset_Jenova23.zip

I've been trying your mod through many upgrades.  I have enjoyed your efforts and thank you for your contribution.

1. This latest upgrade stopped "You" from showing up in SLAP but now I have an invisible follower (sometimes talking - yells at me for being naked and makes some ugly skeever remark - she also got into a battle with guards and it took me a while to figure out what all the hostility around me was about)

2.  Bestiality is not checked yet beasts are propositioned by humans from time to time.

3.  Followers get it in their minds that they are going to get laid so the will wander off and disappear in search of that hot lady (or guy) from 3 or 4 cells ago.  I think a LOS or proximity control is needed.

4.  If possible - there should be an arousal setting for the aggressor and another for the object of that aggression.  I have it set at 40 to trigger - but unless everyone in the cell is 40 the odds of anything short of a rude comment are slim.  But if I were to set the arousal lower, someone would be getting it on every time I enter a cell.  (I have the scan time set to 60 seconds so it wouldn't be EVERY time)

Guest Jenova23

Sure, no problem. But all the settings will be subjective, but I can tweak them according to your taste, if you like...

Edit: See the attachment. I've included the .xlsx for you to view the selected attributes. Remove the "_4Jenova23" from the .json file name. I assume you know where to put the file. :)

Thank you.  I was just trying to make it so bandits would actually use the slaves as actual sex slaves.

I've been trying your mod through many upgrades.  I have enjoyed your efforts and thank you for your contribution.

1. This latest upgrade stopped "You" from showing up in SLAP but now I have an invisible follower (sometimes talking - yells at me for being naked and makes some ugly skeever remark - she also got into a battle with guards and it took me a while to figure out what all the hostility around me was about)

2.  Bestiality is not checked yet beasts are propositioned by humans from time to time.

3.  Followers get it in their minds that they are going to get laid so the will wander off and disappear in search of that hot lady (or guy) from 3 or 4 cells ago.  I think a LOS or proximity control is needed.

4.  If possible - there should be an arousal setting for the aggressor and another for the object of that aggression.  I have it set at 40 to trigger - but unless everyone in the cell is 40 the odds of anything short of a rude comment are slim.  But if I were to set the arousal lower, someone would be getting it on every time I enter a cell.  (I have the scan time set to 60 seconds so it wouldn't be EVERY time)

Dooge is enjoying his holidays now, so he will address your points in detail after he's back. And I am sure he will take all the issues into consideration.

1. Yes, I have the same issue. For now, I'm trying to ignore it (though it's annoying). Various problems with "You" have been reported and solving them is on Dooge's todo list.

2. Another flaw to clear. I haven't experienced it, however.

3. I am not sure about that. As I haven't seen anything like that in my game, I can't really tell why this is happening and what the solution to this could be. I think some sort of proximity control actually is implemented.

4. Not sure if this is possible in SLSL. Maybe it's something that, idk, SL Aroused or Defeat should do?

I'm sorry I can't be of much help, but I can assure you the mod is being developed in the right direction, so patience will pay off. :)

Thank you.  I was just trying to make it so bandits would actually use the slaves as actual sex slaves.

You're welcome. :)

Unfortunately, setting up the slaves in SLSL doesn't guarantee "realistic action". Yes, the bandits will use the slaves from time to time. Yet, in my game. I would expect more exploitation, but this depends on how the bandits are configured. But even if they are OK, you may see something like slaves hitting on the bandits, which, in most cases, isn't right.

Bottom line: the "Slaves for Bandits" mod doesn't do anything except for placing the unfortunate women in bandit camps. With SLSL there is some action going on, yet not always as you'd expect.

Small update for my tweak(s) of the vanilla preset, as well as one more bonus files and their bug-fixes: 

y_sengaku_tweaked_presets_v_1_1_w_csv_&_sources.zip

Change log from v 1.0 to v 1.1:

1. (in vanilla preset): added three non-hostile, quest-related ghosts (Valdar in Evil in Waiting quest / Walthume; Spouses Fennig & Ruki in the Book of Love quest), not registered at all in vanilla preset before. They should be excluded altogether, as the ghost of Old Hroldan. During my last play through, two of them in fact attempted to rape my PC just after the quest dialogue. That was hilarious in a sense, but somewhat awkward experience.  
  2. (in vanilla preset): some changes (especially added NPCs & their refID) are now marked with green, for those who are interested in checking the changes I made.
  3. (as for bonus files) added one ,json file for one of the popular quest mods, and corrected the style error in .json files.

Also I found a very trivial problem with the format of the calculator v2a, included in Design & Tools v 1.0.0. 

If we convert data in this format of calculator with help of Projectdooge,

the end of each line for NPC in .json file has two commas, instead of just one comma that should be:

To give an example, '__"18709" : 20,, ', instead of the correct writing style, '__"18709" : 20,'. 

It is actually very easy to fix this problem by just delete '&","' from the column AD (Format) in calculator

like from '="__"&$F$1&F4&$F$1&$F$2&AC4&","' to  '="__"&$F$1&F4&$F$1&$F$2&AC4' (line 4 of .xlsx). 

[Edit]: To convert by Projectdooge (converter) from the current .csv format of vanilla preset is fine. If some of you are planning

to make favorite NPCs' custom preset by Projectdooge, I recommend to use .csv format of vanilla preset.

Sorry for my clumsy English.

Small update for my tweak(s) of the vanilla preset, as well as one more bonus files and their bug-fixes: 

attachicon.gify_sengaku_tweaked_presets_v_1_1_w_csv_&_sources.zip

Change log from v 1.0 to v 1.1:

1. (in vanilla preset): added three non-hostile, quest-related ghosts (Valdar in Evil in Waiting quest / Walthume; Spouses Fennig & Ruki in the Book of Love quest), not registered at all in vanilla preset before. They should be excluded altogether, as the ghost of Old Hroldan. During my last play through, two of them in fact attempted to rape my PC just after the quest dialogue. That was hilarious in a sense, but somewhat awkward experience.  
  2. (in vanilla preset): some changes (especially added NPCs & their refID) are now marked with green, for those who are interested in checking the changes I made.
  3. (as for bonus files) added one ,json file for one of the popular quest mods, and corrected the style error in .json files.

Also I found a very trivial problem with the format of the calculator v2a, included in Design & Tools v 1.0.0. 

If we convert data in this format of calculator with help of Projectdooge,

the end of each line for NPC in .json file has two commas, instead of just one comma that should be:

To give an example, '__"18709" : 20,, ', instead of the correct writing style, '__"18709" : 20,'. 

It is actually very easy to fix this problem by just delete '&","' from the column AD (Format) in calculator

like from '="__"&$F$1&F4&$F$1&$F$2&AC4&","' to  '="__"&$F$1&F4&$F$1&$F$2&AC4' (line 4 of .xlsx). 

[Edit]: To convert by Projectdooge (converter) from the current .csv format of vanilla preset is fine. If some of you are planning

to make favorite NPCs' custom preset by Projectdooge, I recommend to use .csv format of vanilla preset.

Sorry for my clumsy English.

Thanks for the update. :)

Yes, the calcutor should be modified. I had disigned it long before Dooge came up with his converter, and I'd tried to make it so it would do most of the formatting, converting, etc. automatically. I can't do this at the moment, but as soon as I can I will change the formula and send Dooge the modified calculator.

BTW, Excel converts numbers of limited digits only. So after adding more attributes (in place of placeholders) it will display errors. In fact it's already doing it if you "mark" the prostitution trait. So conversion won't work as it should. Fortunately you can convert binaries into decimals, etc. just by using Windows calculator.

BTW, Excel converts numbers of limited digits only. So after adding more attributes (in place of placeholders) it will display errors. In fact it's already doing it if you "mark" the prostitution trait. So conversion won't work as it should. Fortunately you can convert binaries into decimals, etc. just by using Windows calculator.

Thank you for your quick reply!

I have also noticed the problem of how to implement 'prostitution' attribute (and others in place of placeholders) via calculator v2. 

Here's the edited .xlsx calculator for use with ProjectDooge.exe. Thanks, @y_sengaku for pointing out the problem.

Note: the prostitution attribute is absent from this file as Excel doesn't work with binaries over 10 digits long (if I were a proper mathematician I'd probably find a way around). I convert them with the Windows' calculator or just edit a character in-game.

preset_calculate_v2aa_mods.zip

A question to all SLSL users: Has anyone experienced a problem when after some time (quite long in my case) of proper working the mod started to misbehave? In my game there were three symptoms:

1. Most approaches were "genderfail" ones, i.e. a man came at a woman just to comment another lady's butt. Both character at maximum arousal and with all attributes set adequately.
  2. If two matching characters were actually found (info on screen displayed: "A1: Name, A2: Name"), they just stood still, no action, no dialogue.
  3. Comments and debug messages on screen seized to appear or only few of them were displayed.

I made some changes to my game in the meantime, but they were updates to already installed mods (namely: USKP, Immersive Citizens, SOS with add-ons, XP32 MSE). I am mentioning the mods "just in case", although I had not experienced such problems before that, even when I installed or uninstalled mods with SLSL active.

Please, comment.

A question to all SLSL users: Has anyone experienced a problem when after some time (quite long in my case) of proper working the mod started to misbehave? In my game there were three symptoms:

1. Most approaches were "genderfail" ones, i.e. a man came at a woman just to comment another lady's butt. Both character at maximum arousal and with all attributes set adequately.
  2. If two matching characters were actually found (info on screen displayed: "A1: Name, A2: Name"), they just stood still, no action, no dialogue.
  3. Comments and debug messages on screen seized to appear or only few of them were displayed.

I made some changes to my game in the meantime, but they were updates to already installed mods (namely: USKP, Immersive Citizens, SOS with add-ons, XP32 MSE). I am mentioning the mods "just in case", although I had not experienced such problems before that, even when I installed or uninstalled mods with SLSL active.

Please, comment.

Thx for your update of the calculator! 

So far, none of these symptoms you mentioned above has appeared in my Skyrim saves, 

as long as about 15 hours after SLSL installed,  but I tend to start new game quite often

with different mods settings, so probably my playing time was not long enough to judge....

Btw, I have also experienced possible bug with the latest SLSL update (1.3.4.): Not always, 

but in some cases of NPC- PC dialogue (mainly gender-fail, but also actual flirting), 

'You' tend not to respond, and instead NPC actor A1 also behaves (speaks) as A2

in the banter. This happened in two of my 'older' saves, updated SLSL from 1.0.0.

what cuckoldin actually does if chekked active in fetishes i havent tested it yet , except beastiality sadomasokism and incest  all others are chekked active and i have somekind of hunch what they do. *looks puppy eyes * so what does cuckoldin do ?

Please, comment.

Is the answer "that if you install or upgrade anything in Skyrim, you really should just start a new game"? Answers on an abusive, (yet fully buxom'fied response), post card.

Dooge, is there any way to make the PC move to an NPC to initiate sex? Since I chose Dominant and Rapist for my Drow gal, I'd like her to make a move on someone, and not to wait for someone to come to me. Besides, Dominant trait means that you initiate the sex talk, not the other way around. Also, if the other char I get paired with has the Submissive trait, then I surely won't get some, since (s)he wouldn't make a move on me anyway.

i decided to test nechrophilia what it does in sexlife configuration at fetish content and clik it on i runned 2 hot bandit chick and setted their arousal 50 and waited nothing happened tought how does it work actually . i have rape and prostitution chekked on at fetish content and i havent really tested anything else there so im not sure how fetish content work :) can someone educate me pleeaase *looks around puppy eyes * 

Hi, how are you

I have a question of the "preset" by y_sengaku and iacex111.
My question is so great that I have no idea if the question I ask you both, have any logical or not.
The question is:

The preset is based for a "Male PC", or are still relying on a "PC Female". It is the question do, because I have found that some programmers do all your work based on female characters. This is a problem for people who use a male character, occurring things like: All the female characters are lesbian, or all women talk them male PC, like a woman.

Or these Preset has nothing to do with the question asked?

I'm neither expert in this mod/ preset (global setting?) nor good at English, but I'll try to answer some basic thing as following: 

The question is:

The preset is based for a "Male PC", or are still relying on a "PC Female". It is the question do, because I have found that some programmers do all your work based on female characters. This is a problem for people who use a male character, occurring things like: All the female characters are lesbian, or all women talk them male PC, like a woman.

In short answer: presets themselves have nothing to do with your question. 

Actually, SLSL (Sexlab Sexlife) preset records only the attributes for this mod, that is to say, patterns of each NPC's sexual behavior (like dominant, submissive), neither her/his sexual preference (for SLSL, SLA, SSL framework) nor gender.

In other words, you have to set them (gender/ sexual preference) manually in each relevant mod's (Sexlab Framework & SLA)  MCM menu even if you install and use these presets.

(This is a bit time-consuming work also for me...).

Anyway, female/ male PC make no difference as for the use of these presets.

How to just make a global setting for the female and male, because setting every character up is just tiring.

iacex111 is actually the original developer (together with Dooge) for this matter,

and what I have done is just to follow their instructions, as shown below: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/page-18#entry1217340 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/page-31?do=findComment&comment=1240448

This mod, SLSL (Sexlab Sexlife/ abbreviated such in the following reply) loads the preset of attributes of each NPC from .json files, named after their original file (shown as below) in Data (or adcSexlife 1.3.4/ if you use MO)>SKSE>Plugins>StorageUtildata.

Some files titled as adcSLSL ......json are (supposedly) found in them, and these record the refID of each NPC and their attribute (for use of SLSL). 

To give an example, adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json is the preset data for NPCs originally from vanilla Skyrim (Skyrim.esm).

Likewise, adcSLSL 3DNPC.esp.json (compiled and kindly provided by iacex 111) is for NPCs from Interesting NPC (3DNPC.esp).   

If you open one of such kind of .json file (by memopad or some text editors), it actually consists of several lines shown as following: 

"13432" : 5,  (in adcSLSL Dawnguard.esm.json)

This is a converted from (about how, don't ask me) of NPC's refID and his attributes.

It's actually the preset of Isran, leader of Dawnguard (deriving from Dawnguard.esm), "13432" is a converted data of his original refID (3478), and 5 stands for his attributes (Dominant but Faithful/ Chaste) that I assigned for the vanilla (in principle) preset. 

If you wish to change some of his attributes, you have to change the latter value, in accordance with the converting calculation. 

To give an example, if you would like to make him 'racist' (Redguard only as a partner) instead of 'chaste', you have to change the latter value from 5 to 20, then meet him (if you have not met him before).

In order to know how to calculate the value of both refID and attributes for conversion, iacex 111's preset (version 2aa) will help you. 

Just fill the schema, then excel file will show you the corresponding value(s) you tweak.

Download link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1266426

As for vanilla NPCs, however, the easiest way to tweak their settings is to edit the source file of y_sengaku tweaked preset,

attached with  the zipped preset file (v_1_2, as well as v_1_1).

Also you'll need Projectdooge converter (from .csv to .json) attached in Design and Tools (1.0.0) to make the convert process much easier.

1. You can find two kind of  source file (.xlsx/.csv formats) in 'sources' sub-directory of my file.  Edit the data of NPCs in its .xlsx file as you like,. and save them as .csv (with comma).
  2. Run Projectdooge (converter).exe in Design & Tools> Presets>Doogeconvert(>Doogeconvert), and assign your tweaked .csv file as a source file to be converted , and assign the destination directory and push 'do it'. 
  3. If you use the correct format .csv file, the tweaked .json file(s) will be generated without problem and found in the destination directory. 
  4. Put the tweaked .json file (s) into Data (or adcSexlife 1.3.4/ if you use MO)>SKSE>Plugins>StorageUtildata, and let them overwrite the older file (s). Before do this, I recommend you to back up the original .json files just for the troubled case.

I'm neither expert in this mod/ preset (global setting?) nor good at English, but I'll try to answer some basic thing as following: 

The question is:

In short answer: presets themselves have nothing to do with your question. 

Actually, SLSL (Sexlab Sexlife) preset records only the attributes for this mod, that is to say, patterns of each NPC's sexual behavior (like dominant, submissive), neither her/his sexual preference (for SLSL, SLA, SSL framework) nor gender.

In other words, you have to set them (gender/ sexual preference) manually in each relevant mod's (Sexlab Framework & SLA)  MCM menu even if you install and use these presets.

(This is a bit time-consuming work also for me...).

Anyway, female/ male PC make no difference as for the use of these presets.

How to just make a global setting for the female and male, because setting every character up is just tiring.

iacex111 is actually the original developer (together with Dooge) for this matter,

and what I have done is just to follow their instructions, as shown below: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/page-18#entry1217340 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/page-31?do=findComment&comment=1240448

This mod, SLSL (Sexlab Sexlife/ abbreviated such in the following reply) loads the preset of attributes of each NPC from .json files, named after their original file (shown as below) in Data (or adcSexlife 1.3.4/ if you use MO)>SKSE>Plugins>StorageUtildata.

Some files titled as adcSLSL ......json are (supposedly) found in them, and these record the refID of each NPC and their attribute (for use of SLSL). 

To give an example, adcSLSL Skyrim.esm.json is the preset data for NPCs originally from vanilla Skyrim (Skyrim.esm).

Likewise, adcSLSL 3DNPC.esp.json (compiled and kindly provided by iacex 111) is for NPCs from Interesting NPC (3DNPC.esp).   

If you open one of such kind of .json file (by memopad or some text editors), it actually consists of several lines shown as following: 

"13432" : 5,  (in adcSLSL Dawnguard.esm.json)

This is a converted from (about how, don't ask me) of NPC's refID and his attributes.

It's actually the preset of Isran, leader of Dawnguard (deriving from Dawnguard.esm), "13432" is a converted data of his original refID (3478), and 5 stands for his attributes (Dominant but Faithful/ Chaste) that I assigned for the vanilla (in principle) preset. 

If you wish to change some of his attributes, you have to change the latter value, in accordance with the converting calculation. 

To give an example, if you would like to make him 'racist' (Redguard only as a partner) instead of 'chaste', you have to change the latter value from 5 to 20, then meet him (if you have not met him before).

In order to know how to calculate the value of both refID and attributes for conversion, iacex 111's preset (version 2aa) will help you. 

Just fill the schema, then excel file will show you the corresponding value(s) you tweak.

Download link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47307-sexlife/?p=1266426

As for vanilla NPCs, however, the easiest way to tweak their settings is to edit the source file of y_sengaku tweaked preset,

attached with  the zipped preset file (v_1_2, as well as v_1_1).

Also you'll need Projectdooge converter (from .csv to .json) attached in Design and Tools (1.0.0) to make the convert process much easier.

1. You can find two kind of  source file (.xlsx/.csv formats) in 'sources' sub-directory of my file.  Edit the data of NPCs in its .xlsx file as you like,. and save them as .csv (with comma).
  2. Run Projectdooge (converter).exe in Design & Tools> Presets>Doogeconvert(>Doogeconvert), and assign your tweaked .csv file as a source file to be converted , and assign the destination directory and push 'do it'. 
  3. If you use the correct format .csv file, the tweaked .json file(s) will be generated without problem and found in the destination directory. 
  4. Put the tweaked .json file (s) into Data (or adcSexlife 1.3.4/ if you use MO)>SKSE>Plugins>StorageUtildata, and let them overwrite the older file (s). Before do this, I recommend you to back up the original .json files just for the troubled case.

Thanks for all the explanation