[Sims3] Sex Animations for Oniki's Kinky World

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 11:54 PM, bobsled1997 said:

I'm new here. Where's the download link? I clicked on a thing that said "click here to download file" and it redirected me back to this page.

In the first post of this thread, at the very bottom of the post, there is a link that says " Click here to download this file ".

When I click on that link, it takes me to a different page in the files section:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 1:09 AM, Daemonis said:

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\r4QkkC_9.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Keeps popping up every time I try to download the mod. I've got good internet and it always happens. What's going on and can anyone help me with this?

I don't know what's happening, but the filename ends with .part, and it shouldn't be there if the file were fully downloaded. Also, that's a strange path to save it, imo.

On 11/24/2018 at 2:09 AM, Daemonis said:

C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\r4QkkC_9.zip.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Keeps popping up every time I try to download the mod. I've got good internet and it always happens. What's going on and can anyone help me with this?

That's a temporary file of mozilla firefox download in to your temporary downloads folder of your profile.

It seams that your antivirus blocks it.

Disable it temporary and it will work.

If that's Avast free edition, seek for an antivirus because you have none! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering, does anyone having this error?

I have "Amra72_OKW_Animations_1.4a"

This is what I get when I look at the KWLog_Export_C061B560:

### WARNING ### WooHooStage.Parse:
Key: KW_Amra72_Animations.a_(Am)Floor_Kiss_01o
Unknown xml tag: Duration

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant understand why cant I woohoo using KW with my sims? I have KW but when I clicked it to woohoo it does nothung! I have both OKW_Amra72_Animations and KW_Amra72_Animations in my package file in mods but my sims wont woohoo! They can tease & touch their butts but when i try to woohoo them, they does nothing or sometimes my sims goes "I dont want to do it" & sometimes no animation found as I cant click woohoo eg: anal as it cant be clicked. Any thoughts on this?

6 hours ago, ethangames66 said:

how do i download

hey, Ethan,

please don't take me wrong: several forum members asked the very same question, so it's only a matter of reading the previous posts.
for future reference: download links are often in the first post of its thread.

that said, this is the link to Amra72's download page and link:

hope this helps.

cheers.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, LANXIRE said:

~ How I do that? ?

Anim7.png.136780abd1a100fad17c951ddcba9d18.pngAnim8.png.05324db0cfddd56447d88046b26348fb.png

While these shots show me adding the Clydie_anims, it's the same for all animations. Many are added by default, but looking here KW/settings/woohoo/packages/add package is where you need to be to add the file name for KW animation recognition. Looking closer you'll see the Amra72 listed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys i got some errors for amra mods, basically it was fine but then i dunno why its not showed in the game anymore. However, its still there in KW

other mods still fine. i already removed and added it again but the problem still there
any fix for this :( 
thank you

image.png.7798e7fbeb2ba6ddb3a05b090438c96c.png
image.png.ea5f9ec256a33d8c636993e54fc6c0cb.png

51 minutes ago, JRKK92 said:

any fix for this

Something about errors, then no errors. Then something in KW. Removed and added something and looking for a fix.

I'd like to help, but I haven't a clue what you're asking about. The screenshots show one set of animations, then a second screenshot with packages.....

Take a breath, and pretend we don't know what you're talking about, so you'll need to be clear and start by dropping pronouns and say the words that describe the actual items you want help with.

'It' could be anything... what is 'it'? What is 'this'?

BTW -cute dog-

Edit: Let me try and read between the lines... I hope I'm close:

> You were alerted to a problem with the Amra72 animation files during?

> The Amra72 animations worked fine?

> The Amra72 animations no longer appear in the options when the KW woohoo dialogue appears?

> The Amra72 package file still shows as being installed?

> You reinstalled the Amra72 animation mod again after removing it?

> After reinstallation of the Amra72 mod, the options to select a position in the woohoo dialogue still don't appear for Amra72?

Looking at the 1st screenshot, it appears the animations have been 'ordered' by creator, so all animations by a particular author are grouped together. Since 'M' comes after 'L', the list appears to be ordered in reverse: Z to A, instead of A to Z. Because there are more animation choices further down the list as indicated by the 'bar' to the right, There is no way for us to tell if the Amra72 animations are now at the bottom, instead of the top.

Slide the list to the bottom and check again, or click the word 'creator' and rearrange them from Z to A, so they now list A to Z. Then Amra72 should be at the top. To my knowledge Amra72 has animations for most every location in the game shy of the bondage frame(s).

16 hours ago, landess said:

Something about errors, then no errors. Then something in KW. Removed and added something and looking for a fix.

I'd like to help, but I haven't a clue what you're asking about. The screenshots show one set of animations, then a second screenshot with packages.....

Take a breath, and pretend we don't know what you're talking about, so you'll need to be clear and start by dropping pronouns and say the words that describe the actual items you want help with.

'It' could be anything... what is 'it'? What is 'this'?

BTW -cute dog-

Edit: Let me try and read between the lines... I hope I'm close:

> The Amra72 animations worked fine?

> The Amra72 animations no longer appear in the options when the KW woohoo dialogue appears?

> The Amra72 package file still shows as being installed?

> You reinstalled the Amra72 animation mod again after removing it?

> After reinstallation of the Amra72 mod, the options to select a position in the woohoo dialogue still don't appear for Amra72?

Looking at the 1st screenshot, it appears the animations have been 'ordered' by creator, so all animations by a particular author are grouped together. Since 'M' comes after 'L', the list appears to be ordered in reverse: Z to A, instead of A to Z. Because there are more animation choices further down the list as indicated by the 'bar' to the right, There is no way for us to tell if the Amra72 animations are now at the bottom, instead of the top.

Slide the list to the bottom and check again, or click the word 'creator' and rearrange them from Z to A, so they now list A to Z. Then Amra72 should be at the top. To my knowledge Amra72 has animations for most every location in the game shy of the bondage frame(s).

ahaha sorry for this, i didnt take a look closely again when posted .... the first one should be shown that i already have KW and OKW amra in my folders Mods

> The Amra72 animations worked fine? yes before i tried to install more more mike L666

> The Amra72 animations no longer appear in the options when the KW woohoo dialogue appears? yes the Amra72 packge still be shown in-game when i installed it as u can see the second dialog picture but when i use kinky i just saw the mods from the others not from Amra anymore

> The Amra72 package file still shows as being installed? exactly

> You reinstalled the Amra72 animation mod again after removing it? yes i tried to remove everything and just have Amra alone but its still not working

> After reinstallation of the Amra72 mod, the options to select a position in the woohoo dialogue still don't appear for Amra72? correct :(

and i faced the same issue as well with other mods, they worked perfectly yesterday. However, when i relauched the game, they just disappeared, only AMra mod left in there (and ofc the Amra packages aren't there even they are shown like in the picture)

then i had to add other mods manually but they will just disappeared automatically later. 

Moreover, as you can see Mike and L666 are not shown in the packages but when i tried to do kinky, they are THERE @@. Its really weird

image.png.4b21e7cab7f80b7bf03be747483351f0.png

image.png

8 hours ago, JRKK92 said:

i faced the same issue as well with other mods, they worked perfectly yesterday. However, when i relauched the game, they just disappeared

On 3/22/2020 at 12:06 PM, RichieKing said:

my resource.cfg must've became corrupt or something.  downloaded a new one and all the mods worked...

gotta love mods :D

You might try this - replace the resource.cfg per RichieKing as it seems it's more fragile than anticipated.

Also be sure you have the KW/OKW Amra72 files and not the AW Amra72 files.

41 minutes ago, landess said:

You might try this - replace the resource.cfg per RichieKing as it seems it's more fragile than anticipated.

thank you but it doesnt work i tried to get a new resource.cfg file from modthesims and its still the same result.

i tried to add K69 and its the same as Amra - they are both not shown even though these 2 packages are shown in woohoo setting ....
wondering why other 2 worked but not Amra and K69 ....

4 hours ago, landess said:

FYI, i removed all other creator's mods just Amra to be installed but its still not working .... it was fine before i tried to put some more mods ........

this one drives me crazy lol :(