7 hours ago, Durante said:

The MCM is not appearing... In new game or old. I receive a message of it being detected by FMEA but that's about it.

So I've tried one older version and when the game loads I get POP failed on all messages ?

I need a log. 

8 hours ago, Durante said:

The MCM is not appearing... In new game or old. I receive a message of it being detected by FMEA but that's about it.

So I've tried one older version and when the game loads I get POP failed on all messages ?

Same for me I used v151 instead and it works better. Now the issue I have is unless the guards have fun option is checked, they arrest be make me do a pose and then just sit there and do nothing else

5 minutes ago, BigusMemus said:

No nothing on screen at all. The ESM is being registered by the game because when i removed it it gave me the "ESM missing" when loading the save. Do you need a papyrus log?

It seems like the scripts are not being processed. Are you using MO? If so, check settings. 

16 hours ago, Inte said:

I need a log. 

The MCM did register with a female PC on 351 so I'm confuzzled  now I test runned an arrest, and got locked on furniture for 27 hours outside prison nothing else happened though...

I'll try to record a log

Once upon a time, in an earlier version of this mod, the PC could get pulled out of the pillory and get fucked by the

townspeople.  It would also play other pillory sex animations besides the ZAZ ones. Damned if I can get that to

happen anymore with any combination of MCM settings. Any suggestions on how to set it so this works, if it still

does? Bound sex? Slave sex? Some slider chance setting or combination of slider settings? I can get non-ZAZ

animations during other events such as the cage and cell.

On 8/4/2018 at 2:26 AM, Inte said:

The device hider comes from DDi. POP does not use it. 

Do you have DDe installed? If not, POP does not even see DDi let alone use anything from it. 

Yes, DDe 3.47. Could that be what is adding the device hider?

Is there anyway to forcefully remove it via console? As mentioned before player.removeallitems or player.removeitem xx040F0C do not work.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, bomba8206 said:

Yes, DDe 3.47. Could that be what is adding the device hider?

Is there anyway to forcefully remove it via console? As mentioned before player.removeallitems or player.removeitem xx040F0C do not work.

Thanks,

He just told you that the device hider comes from Devious Devices Integration not POP.  You can change the slots the hinder will functions on or completely disable it in the DDI MCM.

Quick question: Was there ever a patch that removed devices from cities, or city edits entirely? I like the actual Prison part of Prison Overhaul, but I also like me some City mods. Is there a stripped down version that keeps devices from appearing stuck in walls or messing with Navmeshes when city overhaul mods are used?

1 hour ago, Bushi Neko said:

356 is not keying as reported above. :( I cannot send a log atm but the ESP shows, and AddItem can see it but no MCM and no triggering at start up / new game even. 

I'm experiencing this issue as well, I had no issues with 350 which is what I updated from.

On a new game there are no onscreen messages, no MCM menu, nothing about POP in the papyrus log either.

It's as if none of the scripts are being executed.

Edit: The issue is a conflict with Skyrim Unbound? The MCM menu correctly loads when starting a new game using Alternate Start, but not when using Skyrim Unbound.

This might just be my problem, I'll test it more tomorrow.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, panthercom said:

Once upon a time, in an earlier version of this mod, the PC could get pulled out of the pillory and get fucked by the

townspeople.  It would also play other pillory sex animations besides the ZAZ ones. Damned if I can get that to

happen anymore with any combination of MCM settings. Any suggestions on how to set it so this works, if it still

does? Bound sex? Slave sex? Some slider chance setting or combination of slider settings? I can get non-ZAZ

animations during other events such as the cage and cell.

That can still be done, yes.

1. Set these MCM settings for the pillory animations. 

SS 1.png

2. Remove all tags from the pillory animations. 

SS 2.png

3. Add back just the tags you like, e.g. 'Binding'. 

'Binding' will only play bound animations. 

'Pillory' will play other non-ZAP pillory animations available in your game. 

SS 3.png

3. You can find animation tags in the SL MCM. 

SS 4.png

All non-ZAP animations are controlled by tags, and yes POP can play those exclusively, depending on the MCM settings.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, shiagwen said:

Neither can These superbounty hunters. it is a game, isnt it ?

I'm having a hard time defeating them. I win 1/10 fights with them, 4/10 if I use some game exploits. 

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:10 PM, SpecificInter3sts said:

Is the time on the cross in Real time?? 

I was there for ages and then quit because Waiting isn't allowed in the air, and I was stuck there four around ten minutes unable to do anything. 

Is there a way to speed or skip this? Because the skip option I saw in the Mod Configuration didn't do anything. 

For major crimes the town folk should take turns at whipping you on the X. If not a major crime you are just sitting there exposed on the X for the duration of the day. 

You can change the timescale to make the time fly-by. All settings are explained in the MCM. 

If you whish to skip this kind of punishment, just set it to zero in the MCM. This has to be done before the punishment starts, tho. 

15 hours ago, Blank616 said:

Quick question: Was there ever a patch that removed devices from cities, or city edits entirely? I like the actual Prison part of Prison Overhaul, but I also like me some City mods. Is there a stripped down version that keeps devices from appearing stuck in walls or messing with Navmeshes when city overhaul mods are used?

No. 

7 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

356 is not keying as reported above. :( I cannot send a log atm but the ESP shows, and AddItem can see it but no MCM and no triggering at start up / new game even. 

I cannot duplicate this. 

Perhaps it's related to what @hylysi's posted above. I do not use SU, so I cannot test that atm.  

13 hours ago, Inte said:

I cannot duplicate this. 

Perhaps it's related to what @hylysi's posted above. I do not use SU, so I cannot test that atm.  

Further testing:

The issue is not Skyrim Unbound but, starting a new game without LAL. Trying to start a new game through the vanilla opening causes POP not to load and all actors to be standing outside the carriage. Starting with SU simply causes POP not to load. I originally thought the problem was because SU modifies the start game quest however, even without SU and LAL the start scene is still bugged with POP.

Starting a new game in any way other than through LAL causes POP not to start.

Edit: Issue started with version 3.53

Edit2: After a closer look at my papyrus log there is a line related to POP but it simply reads

xpoConfig Initialized