DOA5LR Screenshots

Hahaha Ishida, I see I'm not the only one who work with old softwares ! Rofl

If we started to use an old software from years it explain also why we don't switch to a new one, we know our software on the top of our fingers it's better than re-learn (almost) all on a new one. Just my opinion ;)

And cool we have our praised the sun Helena ! :D

Hahaha Ishida, I see I'm not the only one who work with old softwares ! Rofl

If we started to use an old software from years it explain also why we don't switch to a new one, we know our software on the top of our fingers it's better than re-learn (almost) all on a new one. Just my opinion ;)

That's so true. :D

And you know what?

I found these pics on a quick google search, but they shows exactly how my version looks. :lol:

PS.

Out of RepUps, again. :P

Oh I see, well for textures edits you can use any software as Photoshop, PaintShopPro or also the basic Paint from Microsoft (!) and then play with contrast, colors, brightness, ect.. Or even paint yourself on the texture or simply copy - paste a texture from an other (with some adjust time to time) but for face yes it's a bit different.

What I do for my tan skin is to set the body and face texture at the same reference (as example -20 brightness and +10 contract applied to body and face texture it will do the exact same colors, no neck seam).

You don't need especially a big powerfull software for edit a texture, trust me I am an old school and using a very VERY old software... As old as me.. Lol :D

1ong.jpg

Lola doing her first nude (text) mod

CXtKeUf.jpg

gotcha!!

LOOOOOOOOOL

You are becoming good for find the right picture I see, excellent ,excellent.

Let me just show to the world that we know each other since childhood when you approved my first nude (text) mod.

giphy.gif

LOL, "Lola's ASCII tits approved B)  " ... good first fapping times...

Tray to change kokoro's face color, the result isn't identically with the body so we have an imperfect Kokoro praised the sun

post-962096-0-65763600-1460635534_thumb.png

when start to having fun with photoshop :angel:

Fake tan lines

post-962096-0-48041100-1460635578_thumb.png

play with paint

post-962096-0-19817500-1460635595_thumb.png

Oh oh oh interesting !

Neck seams is only for perfectionist persons, a lot of my mods have neck seams problems (especially Elf Head), if you can do it without neck seams it's cool but if you can't it's cool anyway ! All work worth it whatever the result because you put time and effort into that :)

Looking at Praised Nyo wow :o

She is totally different with tan skin and especially on this oriental costume, be sure that I will download your pack if you are going to do it.

Talking about Paint edit, it's how I created my Furry mod, Mermaid Helena or even Cortana (half texture - half painted for her), nothing is impossible do you just need time, imagination and (many) test ;)

I could say my secret for work faster on texture edit maybe.. One day.. :rolleyes:

At first I will say yes, I checked quickly with Nao original character and te mole look to be at the same place (or at least very close).

Yes.

Just to be sure, you can open this together any vanilla on a 3D SW and load the skin textures.

Ok. Thank you Lola! :D

I have another question:

Why the necklace is up in the air, after i used TMC Bone Tool? How can i fix that?

attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-28-48-467.jpg attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-29-42-091.jpgattachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-30-18-103.jpg

Most likely messed bones.

Try importing the data of those specific bones, from it's source, in Blender and insert them with Bone Tool.

At first I will say yes, I checked quickly with Nao original character and te mole look to be at the same place (or at least very close).

Yes.

Just to be sure, you can open this together any vanilla on a 3D SW and load the skin textures.

Ok. Thank you Lola! :D

I have another question:

Why the necklace is up in the air, after i used TMC Bone Tool? How can i fix that?

attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-28-48-467.jpg attachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-29-42-091.jpgattachicon.gifbandicam 2016-04-14 21-30-18-103.jpg

Most likely messed bones.

Try importing the data of those specific bones, from it's source, in Blender and insert them with Bone Tool.

Maybe i can try to use Naotora's tiger costume for reference in TMC Bone Tool?

Surely different bones for the floating necklace yes, did you tried to use Timmy Transformer Tool with "Approximate Accessory" checked from the original costume to your desired one and see the comparison ?

Yes, i did

I have a 100% short solution for you : delete necklace :D

Lol, talking more seriously try a different Bones and see what happen :)

I always had problem with this Tool so I can't make any tests but try to find a Bones that include necklace or similar.

Or maybe you could make the necklace static on Blender.

Maybe i can try to use Naotora's tiger costume for reference in TMC Bone Tool?

If they got at least the same names.

I have a 100% short solution for you : delete necklace :D

Lol, talking more seriously try a different Bones and see what happen :)

I always had problem with this Tool so I can't make any tests but try to find a Bones that include necklace or similar.

Or maybe you could make the necklace static on Blender.

:lol:

I think, I'll delete them XD

:lol: x2