DOA5LR Screenshots

Shouldn't it say "Prepare your ANUS!"?

:D

(Mine is ready :blush:)

Maybe it sould, but i didn't wanted to be specific. there's still a couple of "other options" to be penetrated too  :blush:

Why not?

But not with anyone, mind you. For Saafie I'm always ready!

:o... ready for duty then  B)

giphy.gif

don't worry, that cute blue ass will also be penetrated ;)

DKEY5eq.jpg

Ran into a weird glitch working on this. Apparently the UHLOD version has a texture glitch on the jacket, but the Lethal one doesn't.

What makes it weird is that I just took the UHLOD version and replaced the body, everything that was wrong with it should've still been there lol

And apparently reversing the process (using the Lethal version and replacing it with UHLOD body) doesn't fix it either

DKEY5eq.jpg

Ran into a weird glitch working on this. Apparently the UHLOD version has a texture glitch on the jacket, but the Lethal one doesn't.

What makes it weird is that I just took the UHLOD version and replaced the body, everything that was wrong with it should've still been there lol

And apparently reversing the process (using the Lethal version and replacing it with UHLOD body) doesn't fix it either

Are you using lnk reshuffle for testing the mods? remember that some swaps (using LNK) are causing some random texture issues.

Yeah, I generally use reshuffle anyways. It seems to me that depending on the slot (Slot 2 seems to be perfectly fine?), a random texture gets replaced by one from the original costume Haha

If it's a matter of lnk_reshuffle being weird, then I can defintely move on to the next outfit!

Slot 3 apparently replaces the gloves/boots texture with the panties lol

The striped look doesn't look too bad though

4D7Fxc1.jpg

Yeah, I generally use reshuffle anyways. It seems to me that depending on the slot (Slot 2 seems to be perfectly fine?), a random texture gets replaced by one from the original costume Haha

If it's a matter of lnk_reshuffle being weird, then I can defintely move on to the next outfit!

Come on BJ, it's time for a change. Switch to Autolink ;)

I don't like the idea of using details for outfits though!

I don't really plan on having ten million outfits and three variations for each, just every outfit replaced by itself

You can do that in AutoLink!

Just save the detail choices to slot #0 and they'll become the default detail! :)

I don't really plan on having ten million outfits and three variations for each, just every outfit replaced by itself

Just save the detail choices to slot #0 and they'll become the default detail! :)

what about outfits that already have details?

Would I have to change the details on those as well to fit the modded version?

what about outfits that already have details?

Would I have to change the details on those as well to fit the modded version?

If you mean the vanillas, just leave the root-char-folder "empty" and make use of the numbered subfolders whose costumes doesn't have them.