DOA5LR Screenshots

I saw it after complete but i can fix quickly. The problem with panties is another, when trying to remove they with TMC Polygon Removal Tool the TMC can't be open with noesis. so I can't remove they and insert a nude part.

I don't know why, with Tina there weren't problem 

Hm I had a similar problem in past with Neosis, some edited TMC can't be loaded in Neosis it was just a question of Neosis files, you need to update it I don't have the direct link to these files but I guess someone here on Loverslab already made a post about that because this problem is common.

Or you have the alternative solution to open the TMC directly inside Blender for check the mesh slots and remove it with Polygon Tool.

Awesome Tom, you're the only one who put attention on effects and it's a great important details !

Since you are recoloring effect I am wondering.. It is possible to make a rainbow effect ? Or it's only possible to make one-colored effect ?

Oh and Iso92, nice Helena ! Very sexy :blush:

If you need Helena face texture here is it : attachicon.gifHelena_TextureFace.rar

[Edit] Are you going to make a tan pack skin ? :)

Thank you LGMODS  :heart:

I expressed myself badly, I have Helena face texture but don't have a tan texture. For other girls I used a Marie rose tan face texture, but for some girls don't work. And the Lisa face texture don't work either.

I don't know how change color at texture file.

Tan pack?  Maybe :rolleyes:  First I will try to overflow all the girls with the power of the sun B)

Oh I see, well for textures edits you can use any software as Photoshop, PaintShopPro or also the basic Paint from Microsoft (!) and then play with contrast, colors, brightness, ect.. Or even paint yourself on the texture or simply copy - paste a texture from an other (with some adjust time to time) but for face yes it's a bit different.

What I do for my tan skin is to set the body and face texture at the same reference (as example -20 brightness and +10 contract applied to body and face texture it will do the exact same colors, no neck seam).

You don't need especially a big powerfull software for edit a texture, trust me I am an old school and using a very VERY old software... As old as me.. Lol :D

1ong.jpg