DOA5LR Screenshots

Haha yes you're right, I didn't made a link with this Jiraya pic but now it's more funny ! :D

This Temari model was not easy to find but I just saw there are many Naruto model around Deviantart, I'll think about a Naruto pack later.

This mod was a pain deep in ass but I am glad to finally made it ^_^

More infos in spoiler for all curious :

• Based on Tentacle Witch costume, it should have original colors but the textures was too much heavy for the game, even by resized all textures and try to make the file lighter the game had infinite loading so for prevent to remove some parts of costume and keep it full I recolored this costume basicly with Black & White that give a cool result in my opinion.
  • This costume have a lot of mesh and I lost a lot of time for find a costume with many free slots.
  • The weight painting gave me headhache but I finally succeed to fix everything (still very minors thing to fix, she is fully playable actually), the fingers was the hardest part.. :unsure:
  • The body is 100% original, imported and full connected to Nyotengu neck (first time I create an imported body connected to an existing head without any problem), need to fix a seam on arms. She is super thin & curvy ~ :heart:
  • The nude version is full of clipping and weight problem, not sure if I will fix her since I prefere the costumed version.
  • The hair is included in outfit and should be black but I'm tired of black hair. After some try with hair animation it was not working how I hope so I decided to keep a static hair who will move only with head movements.
  • The wings is an import from Perfect World game, recolored for go with the costume.

Original Model :

girr.jpg

Super Curvy Tentacle Witch Custom Nyotengu :

hbu5.jpg

wxow.jpg

z67b.jpg

zs64.jpg

30i5.jpg

Actually not for share.

Added horns and weapons to this Nyotengu + Swap on differents characters :

yosz.jpg

fltb.jpg

9jg8.jpg

hcd9.jpg

Actually 13 versions made (normal - no horns - with & without wings - weapons pack with & without horns + nude), phew it was a long work just for this chars. Now I'll take some rest.

Here is all versions (still need to repair the nude one and make the weapons pack without wings) :

8q4d.jpg

md8e.jpg

kbr8.jpg

[Edit] Just made the weapons pack without wings, it was few click to do, biggest pack so far for one character lol

ynsr.jpg

Omg Saaf, I've been away for a couple of weeks and what do I find? :D hahahaha Now we should go ask Tecmo about "don't make nude mods". I can only imagine what would happen if they release DOAX3 in PC

I don't know about you, but I use DOA5 in a moral manner.

post-787783-0-32477400-1458226815_thumb.jpg

post-787783-0-67785200-1458226816_thumb.jpg

post-787783-0-49612000-1458226818_thumb.jpg

Omg, I really have missed a lot of stuff here hahahaha Pregnancy and lactation fetiches :D DOA5:LR in PC has turned into some hentai 3D game from Illusion :P

Now you know what I've been sitting here and patiently waiting for.

The "big" day when we come far enough to develop and for someone to release

the DoA:HP (heaven paradise) or something, you name it.

I swear I'll worship that person as a god.

Whata time to be alive!

I just want to thanks again to all of you who are posting wonderful pictures of DOAs characters.

I have one question: Is anyone have a pictures of "normal" or small breast girls? I'm dying to see some of those.

Please, don't take me wrong. I have nothing against people who loves big boobies but I'm just not a fan of such.

I'm asking for pictures with small boobies because I love DOA's girls.

Elf Prince : I agree with you, despite my mods with big breast I prefere smaller breast too, except the LUD mod of SaafRats there are nothing related to small breast and the pack is uncomplete.

I had the idea to make a smaller breast - thin body pack after the OT-LOD version but I am always doing something else and I delaye it :(

As for BBW mod, you should call me Ms. Robot Lola lol :D

-------

I made a bikini version of my last Nyo mod, unfortunately I think I'll not make a nude version since I have too much problem with weight painting and the full body have some others problem.

09i9.jpg

de2i.jpg

uvgr.jpg

Elf Prince : I agree with you, despite my mods with big breast I prefere smaller breast too, except the LUD mod of SaafRats there are nothing related to small breast and the pack is uncomplete.

I had the idea to make a smaller breast - thin body pack after the OT-LOD version but I am always doing something else and I delaye it :(

As for BBW mod, you should call me Ms. Robot Lola lol :D

Thank you for the answer. I'm glad that there are more people like me- small boobies lovers ;)

- I hope you'd find a time to make at least one picture of any DOA girl with small boobies.

5274.gif

At the end: compliments for your work. You're doing excellent job.

- I hope you'd find a time to make at least one picture of any DOA girl with small boobies.

5274.gif

At the end: compliments for your work. You're doing excellent job.

Well, I have an unifinished work where I am working on combining LUD + Saaf pussy mesh from scratch with possible body edit, let me try to finish it and then I will make screenshots.

74oj.jpg

Forgot to mention most important thing: seeing Marie Rose, my favorite DOA character and my goddess with XXL boobies - breaks my heart. For me those changes on her, makes her looks like mutant... no offense to anyone who does such a thing. I don't want to insult anybody but simply share my thoughts about that.

Peace and respect to everybody.

I think I'll need to sculpt the H-LOD body for keep the new labia, because mixing 2 differents body ask UV edit and more work, so you'll have to wait a bit more :

Thank you very much... I love both pictures. You rock! :)

No the milk spray isn't animated, unfortunately or I'll use it for cum too lol :D

I just played with the double sided option then it look different on some views.

------

Another quick mod (thx god this one don't have long finger lol :lol:)

4nyq.jpg

post-780963-0-54561600-1458314325_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-04671300-1458314330_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-05189300-1458314334_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-27320800-1458314338_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-29812700-1458314341_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-36657300-1458314345_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-87498600-1458314348_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-20787700-1458314352_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-45307400-1458314356_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-83070400-1458314360_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-37614500-1458314364_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-52018900-1458314367_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-69645600-1458314370_thumb.jpgpost-780963-0-39918300-1458314373_thumb.jpg

Omg Saaf, I've been away for a couple of weeks and what do I find? :D hahahaha Now we should go ask Tecmo about "don't make nude mods". I can only imagine what would happen if they release DOAX3 in PC

FAP.gif

haha you are always back in the lab with this kind of stuff :D. Glad to see you here ;)

Well, I have an unifinished work where I am working on combining LUD + Saaf pussy mesh from scratch with possible body edit, let me try to finish it and then I will make screenshots.

74oj.jpg

you are using my... labia? :o, are you enjoying it? :blush:
(lol this sounds like a script from your comics haha)