View File

tumblr_nldbc6J1QM1sx6olco1_540.jpg

Jewelry by Leah Lillith ported to Skyrim from Sims 3 and Sims 4.

• for human female characters
  • contains chokers/necklaces, earrings and headbands
  • not placed in world space, non-craftable -> spawn "Leah Lilith Jewelry" item box with console to access the items
  • shaped around base UNP weight 100
  • no requirements

Images HERE.
Thanks Leah for your permission. Please read the ReadMe if you have any questions. Take care!

very good work, I really like. :) 

but why that?   *not placed in world space, non-craftable* :s

edit: I do not like consoles commandos and I try to avoid. ;)

Then whip out the cs and make them craftable yourself.  Took me about 10min to do all of them.

HaHa it would be nice if I could, but if you can not speak English word, "then" this is hardly possible. thanks. :(

Really nice jewelry but needs crafting added or a fine jewelry merchant added who sells it.

I must absolute agree with outfits console commands were usual as modding for Skyrim still in the children shoes stuck!

This was 2012 - 2013 usual, but nowadays, this will no longer practiced. :P  :lol:

Then whip out the cs and make them craftable yourself.  Took me about 10min to do all of them.

you say it's easy, you have 10 minutes needed, then why uploaded not a link?

Because if he did then people like you will never learn and become self sufficient.

Modding noob here. How exactly do we get the items?

Haven't tried the mod yet but the standard procedure is the following:

1) Assuming you've installed it properly, open console with "~" key.

2) Type in "help "leah lilith jewelry" ". The quotes are necessary for multiple words, not case sensitive.

3) Locate the ID for the jewelry container and type in "player.placeatme ____________" with the ID in the blank space.

If you don't want to spawn the container then you just have to remember the names of the contents and type "player.additem ________" instead.

You can also create a .bat file located just right next to your Data folder with all the console commands if you can't be bothered to type everytime.

Oh, and glad you're still alive and kicking. Thanks very much for K&S hairs and this nice mod.

Because if he did then people like you will never learn and become self sufficient.

this was a very wise sentence , I bow.gefuehle_0380.gif

if all modding could, then could everyone create their own mods!

then we needed no nexus more and above all, no "LoversLab"!

they could then attach a huge shield. whereupon written stands. **due to lack of-users, closed** :P  :lol:

edit: no user more it means, LL earned no money (so shut down). :D

hi just wondered if there would be any other body conversions, or does this look good on most of the bodies anyway? I use CBBE bodyslide so not sure how this will look on my pc.

Also what slots do these items use?

chokers/necklaces use the amulet slot?

headbands the circlet slot?

what about earrings are they also the circlet slot, or a different one altogether?

Using CBBE bodyslide here, no clipping issue whatsoever except one for one of the chockers.

Earrings - slot 43

Necklace - slot 35

head band - slot 42

Lennon glasses - slot 55

Great name for those glasses tho

hi just wondered if there would be any other body conversions, or does this look good on most of the bodies anyway? I use CBBE bodyslide so not sure how this will look on my pc.

Also what slots do these items use?

chokers/necklaces use the amulet slot?

headbands the circlet slot?

what about earrings are they also the circlet slot, or a different one altogether?

Should work fine with any body type. Chokers and necklaces use amulet slot. Headbands use circlet slot. Earrings use ear slot.