you say it's easy, you have 10 minutes needed, then why uploaded not a link?

Not everyone wants the hassle of 'immersion'. Easier to add through console instead of running around crafting it.

I can also without,  if there is no craft version, then should be it how it is. ;)

3) Locate the ID for the jewelry container and type in "player.placeatme ____________" with the ID in the blank space.

Yup, got here somehow but I kept typing placeatme without player (didnt read the command descripition :blush: )

Thanks!

And thanks to OP for great mod

My game CTD at startup with this installed.

I tried not activating the esp and just the Meshes & Textures. 

Well thats weird, I have never had this happen before

I have never heard of Meshes and Textures crashing a game before. 

Deactivating the mod with mod organizer and my game run fine. 

Seeing as no one is having this problem, there must be something wrong on my end. 

Anyone have any clue what could've cause this? 

Redownloaded and it works, hmm weird

For some reason this mod is giving my character a serious black-face problem? Use a UNP body and some basic face mods, nothing out of the ordinary so far as I know.

Black face? Grey face is one thing but getting a black face usually indicates a problem loading textures to your video card.

That begs the question of what resolution are the textures used for this mod and have they been optimized for minimal memory usage while still maintaining their full quality?

I just tried reactivating the .esp and now I'm no longer getting this error. Odd, since the error appeared the first time I loaded the .esp, then was gone when I removed it, and then replicated when I reactivated it a second time.

Then again I was in a modded player home that uses a LOT of high res textures, so maybe I was just getting randomly unlucky with my graphics cards being lazy.

Will report back if I replicate the errors again.

Kalilies and Varithina I hereby would like to apologize in all form with you two.

I "should" it first test before I start to complain about, again I'm really sorry.

I installed it and I loved it even works with my body type (CHSBHC) :)

No problem, though its mostly to kalilies, they did all the meshes and textures, my add on was simply adding them to the crafting recipes, not too hard, mostly tedious, adding crafting recipes for armour and weapons is much more hassle depending on how may pieces of it there is.

Really nice jewelry but needs crafting added or a fine jewelry merchant added who sells it.

Sorry, but I like to keep my world space edits and crafting lists to a minimum. :)

Thanks for the mod, and a special thanks for putting the items in a virtual box instead of littering the game with crafting recipes or vendor NPCs :)

edit: wow, these look great. Grade A screen art material. May i suggest something for a possible future update?

You could put some kind of abbrevation or code in front of the name. Right now i have this developer savegame with probably 1000+ items in my inventory, and finding these is a bit difficult ;)

Examples:

LL-Runaway Choker

Leah Runaway Choker

hi

Liking the looks of the jewerly but have to agree with multfilm about the encahntments on jewellery (admittedly the earing I have no issue with since I don't use that slot normally anyway).

Was thinking about doing it myself, but just wanted to confirm:

Is it a simple case of adding the correct keywords to each piece of jewellery so that they can be enchanted?

i.e. give  headbands   ClothingCirclet

chokers        ClothingNecklace

earrings        ClothingRing and/or ClothingHead

Anyway thank you for a nice jewellery mod

They aren't enchantable?

Version 2 of my edit, changed the name to start with Leah, they should now all block together in the Jewelery crafting area, edited crafting recipe where you crafted earings falling tusk but actually got falling quartz, added keywords so they should now be enchantable.

Same as with the previous version I did, you still need the original files.

Leah Lilith Jewelry v2.7z

very nice work here!  but i have a request!! why nobody ever does really long necklaces that reach down to your belly?? i am no moder so i dont know how fifficult this will be...

Probably because unless you hdt the chain, they would hang wrong on any body but the one they were edited for, and when you take into account possible breast sizes with the potential clipping through clothing and breasts as well, I'm sure you can imagine the hassle it would be, hdt would solve the problem but I have no idea how hard it would be, though I would imagine something like doing hair.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there got a script to had an options to adjust the length or the styles for the Leah Snake Effect Necklace, the Leah Outsider Necklace & the Leah Heart Chain Collar?

I want them to put from front of the chest or the front of the neck to the back of the neck of my player character.

Because most of the time I play Skyrim game by Third Person Viewing perspective.

It will be nice to see the front part of those necklaces at the back of my player character.

• 1 month later...