Well, regarding the slave tats, I was just hopping that the mod would not need that. Sure, it doesn't make sense for a branding machine to not leave a mark, but no-one said that in the ream of skyrim nothing had to make sense. And yes, it would make for another rout of torture, and that is what I'm getting at here. Making it so that the device will not apply a branding if there are no things to make a branding of would seem to suffice.

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Skyrim, and by extension the entire Elder Scrolls series, is a fictional mishmash of different historical cultures and mythologies. That said, within that fictional world some things are constants of reality. Fire = hot is one of those. Skin + hot = pain is another. 

I guess what I'm looking for is a device that seemingly delivers the pain suggested, just with no lasting marks on the character.

I understand that it doesn't make sense that it wouldn't make a mark, but again, not leaving a mark is what I'm personally looking for.

I was just asking if it was possible for there to be a version without a slave-tats dependency... and it probably is possible, now that I think about it.

Interesting, I was unable to get my companion to come with me on going to the cell. I even tried selecting her and using the coc command with her ID to send her to the cell first but all it did was move me. 

Only Anduniel or Vilja come in with you

Interesting, I was unable to get my companion to come with me on going to the cell. I even tried selecting her and using the coc command with her ID to send her to the cell first but all it did was move me. 

Only Anduniel or Vilja will come in with you

Well, regarding the slave tats, I was just hopping that the mod would not need that. Sure, it doesn't make sense for a branding machine to not leave a mark, but no-one said that in the ream of skyrim nothing had to make sense. And yes, it would make for another rout of torture, and that is what I'm getting at here. Making it so that the device will not apply a branding if there are no things to make a branding of would seem to suffice.

"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Skyrim, and by extension the entire Elder Scrolls series, is a fictional mishmash of different historical cultures and mythologies. That said, within that fictional world some things are constants of reality. Fire = hot is one of those. Skin + hot = pain is another. 

Changing gears...

Nooblet, one other thing I noticed and forgot to mention is that the male slave is actually female.   Also, I assume (lol) that the anus branding also says Slave? I couldn't read it. (From a realism standpoint would that even work...I mean, trying to take a dump through a burned anus...that just sounds horribly painful, to say nothing of the diseases you might catch...whatever, they aren't real so who cares.)

Male is male, look at one of the screenshots :)

I've no idea either whether that would work... you'd need to consult some mafia goons for that lol

0.11 bug:

Branding the left buttcheek puts the tattoo on the right breast

Almost nailed it!

Thanks for assistance everything works fine and get back into main game with coc whiterun etc.

Brilliant mod

Ive setup your eqipment in main game using console commands , but do not understand how to activate them to work, ive read your information as to what you have to do but do not understand it, i would be grateful if you could explain more clearly.

thanks Glenn

You probably don't need those. It's used for getting the coordinates of body parts.

I seem to be having an issue,  every time I put in the command of coc xxbrandingtest  it starts to load and then it's straight to the desktop for me,  can anyone help cause I'd really love to get it working.

Whatever zzLSAR is, it made you 1MB worth of errors

This looks... well, can't really use the words "nice" and "fun" here, but you get my idea. :D

I seem to be having an issue,  every time I put in the command of coc xxbrandingtest  it starts to load and then it's straight to the desktop for me,  can anyone help cause I'd really love to get it working.

That would be

a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon by Cotyounoyume

This looks... well, can't really use the words "nice" and "fun" here, but you get my idea. :D

That would be

a little sexy apparel replacer with LSAR Addon by Cotyounoyume

Sure looks fun for everyone except the one in the stocks :)

Only Anduniel or Vilja will come in with you

And I have no idea who those are.  Mod added? 

Changing gears...

Nooblet, one other thing I noticed and forgot to mention is that the male slave is actually female.   Also, I assume (lol) that the anus branding also says Slave? I couldn't read it. (From a realism standpoint would that even work...I mean, trying to take a dump through a burned anus...that just sounds horribly painful, to say nothing of the diseases you might catch...whatever, they aren't real so who cares.)

Male is male, look at one of the screenshots :)

I've no idea either whether that would work... you'd need to consult some mafia goons for that lol

Huh, I just re-loaded the plug-in to check but without DM installed the male npc is actually male.  For whatever reason, when I was originally messing with the mod, the male npc was very clearly female.

And I have no idea who those are.  Mod added?

You don't use COC for moving NPCs, you use moveto.

find her id, suround it with parenthsis then call moveto on it with player as target.

IE: "01234567".moveto player

If it doesn't work you have the wrong ID, BaseID vs. RefID, and I can't remember which one you need but it's the one you can't get from help and find commands. For named vanilla followers you can look it up at uesp.net. If it's an NPC from a mod you have to load a previous save that has her already in the game, open console in front of her and click on her with the mouse, then both of her IDs will be listed in the info panel in console.

Don't use placeatme for NPCs because it makes a new instance isntead of checking if one already exists, creating a clone of the NPC instead of teleporting one that already exists, and cloning followers leads to some really bad bugs.

This device has changed a lot in the last few days , when was trying out custom behaviors for furniture . it it has pretty much the same animations about out of the 4

NFSW sorry bout the hairy coochie :s

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgu5kwxz4ush5us/Custom%20Behavior%20NFSW.wmv?dl=0

How about an animation with more rapid and twitchy  head,elbow, pelvis, knee movement for these vstocks?

This device has changed a lot in the last few days , when was trying out custom behaviors for furniture . it it has pretty much the same animations about out of the 4

That's the new model for the old stocks?

We will be able to brand and use fuck machine at the same time? Interesting...

Brand and drill at the same time?

How can you disable the animation for equipping items? I'm trying to make the npcs lose control and pee when being branded, but they visually get out of stocks to play the idle.

Well the old Vstocks will be there as well as the new one , the difference is that the older one will have one animation and the this one will have an animated behavior file with multiple animations  is all  4 so far can add more when necessary 

How about an animation with more rapid and twitchy  head,elbow, pelvis, knee movement for these vstocks?

Brand and drill at the same time?

How can you disable the animation for equipping items? I'm trying to make the npcs lose control and pee when being branded, but they visually get out of stocks to play the idle.

I have one Struggle  one , I think I can make a second one more twitchy I suppose not too hard to do that

Dont use the Pee animation events , use the animated equips, pee can be equipped as an armor as well 

New
  xx026D68 ZaZAPEF2Pee01
  xx026D69 ZaZAPEF2Pee02
 Old
  xx00491F ZaZAPETinkle01
  xx004920 ZaZAPETinkle02

Cheers

I have one Struggle  one , I think I can make a second one more twitchy I suppose not too hard to do that

Dont use the Pee animation events , use the animated equips, pee can be equipped as an armor as well 

New
  xx026D68 ZaZAPEF2Pee01
  xx026D69 ZaZAPEF2Pee02
 Old
  xx00491F ZaZAPETinkle01
  xx004920 ZaZAPETinkle02

Cheers

Thanks.

I was equipping the animated equip, it may be sexlab's dress/undress animations that are interfering with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add one/a few to actual locations in skyrim later, atm it's only in a testcell. It's too ugly for that now.

Currently you can brand another symbol only by making a script for it. I could add some known tattoo sets to the menu or maybe a text input if I figure out how. But then you'd have to type in names of the tats lol.

Are you at the 255 mods limit?

I almost was. Getting creative with Wrye Bash and TES5Edit gave me 16 extra slots to fill.

I don't actually intend to use them, except if this gets implemented and few WIPs get worked, but patches come and go - especially here in LoversLab. Leaving around 10 slots for them seems like a wise practice. :ph34r: