Have you ever check the esp? There is no soap!!!!!

Only in the quest entry you think of soap "God, I feel so violated. and dirty. I have to take a bath, I need soap, lots of it..YuckO ! ...."

You need a bath! SWIM in a lake or river for some time, till you are clean.

see Post: 63 and 64.

console cheat: set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.stinky to 0

• 2 weeks later...

I am so SoRrY I have not been able to mod much of late, I have not stopped, it just I have Family Problems I am having to deal with.

I am really sorry I have not been able to get back on this mod.. I hope to get back at it soon.

I have not quit or anything, just real life takes over sometimes.

Thx U all for even playing my poor attempts at Modding.

I hope soon to get back at it. But it will be a little bit before I can.

I had a little time, and decided to give you what little I have done, it is not much just the first plot line in shivering Isles. I just have not had much time to work on it of late.

Felt bad leaving you all in the dark so long. its just a little more, maybe give you something to wonder about..

<<<< Here is Doc insert >>>>

**********additions of ver 0.05 fixes & problems*************************

1.Added the first plot line to the shivering Isle's. Not a lot of material, but should give

you something to wonder about, as to where I am going with this..LOL

2.I did something simple, and different to call up some of the sex routines in this one, and I

have had no problems with it yet. It seems sound, if it does not cause major problems I will continue to use this simple trickery some in the future. Not for main stay use, but for simple action between NPC's it seems functional, and for greeting response also functional for the PC.

It is just a simplified way of finding a random PC, but its not some thing to take the place of the more complicated normal way of doing it.

3. I have been away so long on this I just really don't remember everything I did, before I had to take my sabbatical...:(

4. Been so long sense I updated this I decided to upload what I have at the moment, but Please keep the other version. I just don't' fully remember everything I did, and I have not had time to Play test it much.

5. I am still going to be out of Pocket a lot. so I may not be able to respond to many problems, But I think a lot of the good people here at lovers lab can pinch hit for me. There pretty savvy about LoversPK mods.

Download Link is on the first Page.

Thank you Galgat for posting. It's good to know that you're ok.

Your work is unique and quite brilliant. It is a privilege to play.

Good health to you sir. I hope to see more of you work as and when you have the time and opportunity to take up the creative role again.

Welcome back, Galgat)))

And once again want to express outrage at the second stage â„– 2-2 (when the heroine makes oral sex in Brooma) Once again, Ole Drunk Boova does not start for the trigger's quest. Once again, we have to include the version 0.3 to the "old duplicate" Ole Drunk Boova activated Triger ...

Dude, why write the number of "0.5" if the modification has the old-old mistakes?

write is 0.4/8 ))))))))))))))

We wait the working 0.5

And once again Welcome back, Galgat)))

Do not give up - create a better and more!

Welcome back' date=' Galgat)))

And once again want to express outrage at the second stage â„– 2-2 (when the heroine makes oral sex in Brooma) Once again, Ole Drunk Boova does not start for the trigger's quest. Once again, we have to include the version 0.3 to the "old duplicate" Ole Drunk Boova activated Triger ...

Dude, why write the number of "0.5" if the modification has the old-old mistakes?

We wait the working 0.5

[/quote']

Although I've played Galgat's excellent Blackmail mod, up to 0.4, with various combinations of other mods totaling 250-300, a number from the Lovers series, I've never encountered the problem you reference. From people's posts, it appears others also have successfully played through the second quest in its various versions. Have you considered there may be a conflict unique to your particular mods or your load order? Perhaps if you post it, I or someone else could identify the problem (there are a lot of people in the Lovers community who understand the complexity of integrating the mods better than me, so someone else can probably help more than me, but you never know).

Galgat, I'm glad things are better for you IRL. I hope the worst of your difficulties have ended.

Welcome back' date=' Galgat)))

We wait the working 0.5

[/quote']

I do not know what is causing your problem, I wish I did, but I have ran through that one many time's, and i have yet to get the problem you describe.

I know it is happening to you, but I can not fix what does not happen to me. I have tested this on a vista, and 2 windows 7 systems. And it pretty much plays right through.

[Not saying it is flawless. Some of the things I do boarder on Crazy (Because I script so goofy), so I am sure it can mess up]

I really wish I could help you, but if I can not get it to happen to me, then I can not begin to fix it.

But Thx you very much for trying to play it.

.05 is a long long way from 1.0 LOL

Like I said, the solution of "mazaf*ker-Ole-f*kin-Boova-problem" is save your game before entering the Brooma Tavern ... connect version 0.3 (previous version Ole Boova drunk) and it is this Boova of version 0.3 will activate the quest. And his "big brother" of the version 0.4 will be stand and drink (bastard!))))

pass this quest part .... save the game ... off version 0.3.

solution is usually worked (I will try today) and I'm not angry with this problem. just want to get your mod was perfect.

Awsome mod and PLEASE make more queast line :D

I hope some of you were able to finish the selling quest's in Shivering isles.

I am building many more area's there right now, because in order to continue the quest line I have to.

I think building the areas I need for the quest is more time consuming than anything. It will take some time.

Shivering Isle's being full of crazy people makes story line different, and more fun to try and make an Adult mod in. There really are no limits there.

Any way I have intentions of doing much more in shivering Isle's before going back to the main lands.

Thanks for mod Galgat, just few problems:

1) before pigs/dogs scene in cage. After release from the "handcuffs" in the inventory of equips, while character naked i'm got strongly lags.

2) After first speaking with Sasha by quest line, game crashing.

I think 1 and 2 are connected to each other, apparently is what is unseen object in the inventory.

p.s. sorry for my english.