Don't think you broke it.

The book doesn't upgrade iirc. Read it' date=' go to the scoia (the other gang) talk to leader and wait for 2 / 3 days.

[/quote']

Maybe the wrong book then? The one i found only mentions "you know who" not naming scoia directly

Hm...

What I recall is - read the book in the kovak base (in the boss' room) - (I don't remember if you have to listen to rumors) - talk to the scoia leader - and wait.

If that doesn't help I don't know (has been a few days since I did that).

The book doesn't upgrade iirc. Read it' date=' go to the scoia (the other gang) talk to leader and wait for 2 / 3 days.

[/quote']

Ok, is it the right room/book?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/oblivion201205020028542.jpg/

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2475/oblivion201205020031468.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3602/oblivion201205020031552.jpg

If so, how do i find out where are scoia guys??

[/quote']

Ok, is it the right room/book?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/oblivion201205020028542.jpg/

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2475/oblivion201205020031468.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3602/oblivion201205020031552.jpg

If so, how do i find out where are scoia guys??

Oh thought you talked to them already. You should have already talked

to them (if I recall correctly) - after you get their quest after the leyawiin job - you did get it, didn't you?

You should have gotten the quest "help from and unusual side" after the leyawiin job.

The quest log will tell you where to look (Talos Bridge - IC).

Talk to them (I thought it was a prerequisite for the doctor, but apparently I was wrong).

After the doctor they capture him and call you to their base after you read the book - and the book in your picture is the right one - you should get a quest update.

If that doesn't help I don't know or I forgot.

Just FYI - A conflict between Blackmail and SlaveTrader 0.7:

The blackmail dialog topics seem to block the flower sale mechanic of slave trader.

Maybe a sort of priority thingie or the command to end dialog (my ability / knowledge is too little ), but with the effect that no flower is sold. Which is bad because my char is poor and relies onto her flower-sellers :(.

I narrowed this down to this mod and after erasing the Hello, General Info (?) and Goodbye Topics in Tes4Edit it is working again.

Load order doesn't seem to make a difference.

(Two notes:

1. I didn't read the whole thread. If this has been mentioned, simply skip it.

2. Don't get me wrong - I don't complain, different mods will produce conflicts.

This is a great mod. This is simply meant for people who run into the same prob - but hopefully easy to solve with updates :) )

Great mod!! I am doing a screen shot sequence for an "adventurer's journal" story thingie and I was trying to make use of the cuffs -or rather the "walk with hands behind back" feature.

Unfortunately additem and equipitem does not seem to trigger the animation. Since I am not a modder - is there a way to get the handcuffs to do their magic outside of the mod's storylime?

Just finished the second act of humiliation (the pub crawl with the orc ;) ) and all done and dusted - but I can't, for the life of me, trigger the correct rumour to get an update. I've been to every city and spoken to every person and am now doing it twice.

Is this an error? Or? No other issues with the mod.

can not get help or someone what should I do ?

I was paraded all over the Imperial city, placed in stocks, and raped by countless people. Abused, and talked to like some animal. I am so ashamed. This is terrible. But I must stay focused. Those Girls may not know it but I am doing this for them. "Sob !" I was told I could go for now, the Kovak boss said he would be in touch. He also said to check around for Rumor's about me. Gosh I hope not.

I did clean install again, backtracked my steps, updating queststage by one until my journal would update, and while at QS 107 it says that "I should ask scoia for help' - I failed to find a stage where I can actually meet them. My map never shows any location, nor does it mention I should go to some specific place to see them. I can see Scoia bookie trapdoor, but I don't have the key. Additem doesn't seem to work as the game fails to acknowledge there's item id 02041b4e (scoia bookie key). I am sorry if it looks like I'm trying to to dissect the mod or just tcl my way through (sure, I'd hate to start all over, but I'd do it, if I knew exactly what was broken in my game, so that I could avoid it). Is there some additional script/quest that allows to meet scoia guys?

I've been trough leyawiin quest - It's just that I've never realized I need to see scoia people - and was still able to progress past that point. Now when I think about, maybe I wasn't. Maybe I got stuck with no updates and advanced quest stage manually. In any case I'm in trouble now -_- And the only way out of this is figuring out this 'help from rival gang part of the quest'

What to do must be in during the second stage. I'm in the pub with the orc

in 1 pub all Gieg happen in 2 places niks ha woh Saves someone a quest

end is?

Was Muss man während in der zweiten Stufe zu tun. Ich bin in der Kneipe mit dem Ork

in der 1 Kneipe gieg alles in der 2 Kneipe passieren niks ha jemand ein Saves woh die Quest

end ist ?

Just got to the end of .04 in Bliss. I've gotta say, this mod is absolutely AWESOME. While there are a significant amount of typos, the quality of the questline more than makes up for it.

Can't wait to see more!

Hey guys, I seem to be stuck at the 2nd pub of the 2nd humiliation act. I have been waiting very long in the tavern, but nobody comes along to purchase my *cough* services.

The 1st pub worked for me, but not the 2nd. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hey guys' date=' I seem to be stuck at the 2nd pub of the 2nd humiliation act. I have been waiting very long in the tavern, but nobody comes along to purchase my *cough* services.

The 1st pub worked for me, but not the 2nd. Any help would be much appreciated.

[/quote']

How many NPCs are in the pub? I've added a LOT of NPCs to my game and I didn't have to wait long at all during any of the public humiliation scenes.

I've tried it several times, I've got the same problem. There are 5 to 10 people in the inn but nothing happens. In the first inn everything was fine but in the second I've been waiting nearly 10 minutes without anything happening.

I also tried it with different characters - no change =(

I did clean install again' date=' backtracked my steps, updating queststage by one until my journal would update, and while at QS 107 it says that "I should ask scoia for help' - I failed to find a stage where I can actually meet them. My map never shows any location, nor does it mention I should go to some specific place to see them. I can see Scoia bookie trapdoor, but I don't have the key. Additem doesn't seem to work as the game fails to acknowledge there's item id 02041b4e (scoia bookie key). I am sorry if it looks like I'm trying to to dissect the mod or just tcl my way through (sure, I'd hate to start all over, but I'd do it, if I knew exactly what was broken in my game, so that I could avoid it). Is there some additional script/quest that allows to meet scoia guys?

I've been trough leyawiin quest - It's just that I've never realized I need to see scoia people - and was still able to progress past that point. Now when I think about, maybe I wasn't. Maybe I got stuck with no updates and advanced quest stage manually. In any case I'm in trouble now -_- And the only way out of this is figuring out this 'help from rival gang part of the quest'

[/quote']

I have not been able to update , or work much on this of late, Have been needed at home. Father is causing problems for mother again.

anyway, I am not sure what you are doing, it sounds like you are using setstage, which is or could be troublesome, as in this version there are 2 quest lines. and one sometimes effects the other, so set stage would be a little tricky to use, as well as Quest variables that I set at different places could also effect anyone that tried to use setstage [ This was not on purpose, It is just the way I script, and update.]

I wish you luck trying to jump around in the quest line, but It may cause you trouble.

As to the person that is having trouble in the sucky sucky part of quest line. I don't really know what to tell you, other than it functions fine for me, I have tested it many time's on my laptop, and My desktop with no problems.

I know is old hat thing no one wants to hear, but it sounds like maybe conflict, or something missing in you installation. I am only guessing though.

I am as I get time still working one this, I have quite a bit done, but I have to help Mother right now.

I'm having a problem with the second humiliation act where youre going to the pubs with the orc. The first one works fine, but when I get to the pub in Bruma, I stand there waiting for a while, but not one person comes up to me. Is there anyway to fix this?

I'm having a problem with the second humiliation act where youre going to the pubs with the orc. The first one works fine' date=' but when I get to the pub in Bruma, I stand there waiting for a while, but not one person comes up to me. Is there anyway to fix this?

[/quote']

I had to literally walk in circles around the patrons to get them interested. Stand in their way or hover over them while they're drinking in the corner. Usually a minute or so of this will be enough to get someone in the bar to pay the pimp.

I'm having a problem with the second humiliation act where youre going to the pubs with the orc. The first one works fine' date=' but when I get to the pub in Bruma, I stand there waiting for a while, but not one person comes up to me. Is there anyway to fix this?

[/quote']

I had to literally walk in circles around the patrons to get them interested. Stand in their way or hover over them while they're drinking in the corner. Usually a minute or so of this will be enough to get someone in the bar to pay the pimp.

That doesn't seem to help. Is there any other way of making people pay the pimp? I would love to be able to play the rest of this mod :(

Well, I took a clean version of Oblivion and started a new game with a beautiful moonshadow elf. It worked allright without the error at the second inn, got it through to the last available point. Very nice story just like Crowning Isle - they're my favorite mods :)

Need some Help. I guess I'm stucked in the Story. =/

As You can see in this Screen I'm at a Point where I have to find Documents.

I have found those of the Kovaks, but not those of the Scolia.

And the other Quest told Me Kovak will call Me again soon.

That was five GameDays ago now.

Hope You can help. =D

EDIT: ugh, just realized there's a v4 which i haven't downloaded yet.

will try that out. xD

btw, such an awesome mod, i really like it =D