Hello to all, i have a question about blackmail but it can be a *SPOIL* for those have not finish the "humiliation in the imperial city".

When you finish the quest in imperial city, you return to Jack Mog and you receive a quest message which start with

">By the nine, its all over tamrial who speak about my dirty actions"

What i have to do after this message ?

Fantastic work with this mod, Galgat.

Works without any problem even in my heavy modded game.

One question: Are the portals still needed after the 2nd humiliation? Or is it safe to disable them afterwards? (edit: scrap it - stupid question - should have played longer before asking) I ask because the Kovak main hall is a bit overcrowded constantly with traveling NPCs and the road are really empty now.

I guess it's not possible to restrict the portals to your mods NPC?

One suggestion: Maybe you could enlarge the cage in the Leyawiin club. The animals tend to slide out of it after the act.

@sebbigor

After the humiliation you have to check the rumors.

After getting a quest update (which is your message I guess - don't remember exactly what the messge text is) simply wait 1 or two days and you will be called again.

This mod - along with Crowning Isle - makes for some interesting long-term life decisions.

My girl (that I created to play Galgats mods) is touring Tamriel with Adriana Lima. In Anvil, I get the Kovaks call and leave Adriana at The Count's Arms.

After much humiliation - and after a rather long detour to Crowning Isle (where my toon had a miscarriage :( )- I finally catch up with Adriana and we return to our (highly modified) Maple Cottage home just outside the Imperial City.

I only spent (what I thought was) a short period of time away from her, but Adriana had a HUGE surprise in store for me...

Used and abused in the Imperial City...

attachment.php?aid=9215

Orally servicing much-used whore pussy in Bruma...

attachment.php?aid=9216

After ALL THAT - and a lot more I won't mention - I come home to THIS!!!

attachment.php?aid=9217

WHO'S THE FATHER, BITCH? WHO IS THE FATHER!!! I leave her alone at The Count's Arms to fulfill my duties as a hero and THIS is my reward?

The humiliation is complete...

post-29228-13597874924902_thumb.jpg

post-29228-13597874925226_thumb.jpg

post-29228-13597874925528_thumb.jpg

-_- Got myself in trouble again. I can't seem to be able to make a clean save, because - the game crashes if I disable Blackmail mod. I tried dummy plug-in, I tried saving in testinghall - the game still crashes while loading the save, if blackmail mod is disabled. *_*

Anything else I can try?

-_- Got myself in trouble again. I can't seem to be able to make a clean save' date=' because - the game crashes if I disable Blackmail mod. I tried dummy plug-in, I tried saving in testinghall - the game still crashes while loading the save, if blackmail mod is disabled. *_*

Anything else I can try?

[/quote']

I hope you did not try to install this as and OMOD,

[making OMODs from zip files that were not made to be OMOD's is a sure way to lock a mod in you game that you can not disable, at least not with OBMM, and it can corrupt OBMM, then your really screwed. I learned the hard way on this. The early version of estrus is stuck in my install, I can disable it, but I can not delete it. or remove it from OBMM.]

and it could be if you use bash patch you have it included in the Patch disabling it then I think causes trouble.

I do not run Bash patches nor do I use Boss or any other sorting or merging program, I can not be much help if you use these. There are just to many things I do not know about them.

They are good thing's sometimes I am sure, but I avoid them for modding reasons. they make many forced dependency's and I can not have that while modding.

If this is the case you may have to talk to people that use them a lot, and understand them better than me.

Hello to all' date=' i have a question about blackmail but it can be a *SPOIL* for those have not finish the "humiliation in the imperial city".

When you finish the quest in imperial city, you return to Jack Mog and you receive a quest message which start with

">By the nine, its all over tamrial who speak about my dirty actions"

What i have to do after this message ?

[/quote']

This is explained in the doc, and in many places in this thread. after a rumor update normally there is a little waiting period 2 or 3 days. also some waiting between the 2 different quest's I have install. it is not a bam, bam, bam mod, it takes place over time. but sleeping can help speed things up, please read the doc on the sleeping thing, and waiting.

this is like in the very first part of the doc file

This is something I have started, and sense I have not seen anything new pop up in awhile, even though it is not finished, it is playable to a point.

Your hero is about to be subject to Shame and humiliation. That is the theme of this mod, Blackmailed into preforming for a Group of people that have no real interest other than prophit for shaming you to the puplic in Tamrial. They have a contract to sully your name, and reputation through out the realm.

At certain points in the game you will have to check the local rumors, until you get and update in your quest log. also waiting a few days between meetings with the Kovak guild, until they call you to come to them again.

It is just a start of I hope I have time to make, A much bigger quest. You should get plenty of Quest markers early on to get you where you need to go. To get the Ball rolling so to speak.

Also I do not think it is a good idea to sleep at the Kovak base to wait for a quest update. To many things happen there, and are updated there. I normally sleep if I am in a hurry in a tent at Kvatch camp, that is free to use.

I also have found with most any day quest, I mentioned this before in earlier post's.

Try to get you day changes if sleeping to get update where you wake up at about 2 AM or just a little after. then start your 24 hour sleep's.

If it is like 11:30 PM or 23:30 and you sleep one hour one day has just passed. but if you sleep 24 hour's scripts that do not update during sleep menu, may not get to update.

so I find it better to make my first sleep to just a couple of hours past midnight. then start the 24 hour thing.

many things take advantage of the 24 hour period, such as the sword from shivering isles that swaps from day killing to night killing. these scripts if they do not have time to update right, will corrupt your save, then you are screwed.

and every time you sleep it will crash at the same hour of sleep. like 8 pm, or 10 pm you will see it crash at the same time every time you sleep.

this is a corrupted save, what is more troubling it may have got its start a few saves back, and is just now finally emerging to fuck you..it sucks.

Fantastic work with this mod' date=' Galgat.

Works without any problem even in my heavy modded game.

One question: Are the portals still needed after the 2nd humiliation? Or is it safe to disable them afterwards? (edit: scrap it - stupid question - should have played longer before asking) I ask because the Kovak main hall is a bit overcrowded constantly with traveling NPCs and the road are really empty now.

I guess it's not possible to restrict the portals to your mods NPC?

One suggestion: Maybe you could enlarge the cage in the Leyawiin club. The animals tend to slide out of it after the act.

@sebbigor

After the humiliation you have to check the rumors.

After getting a quest update (which is your message I guess - don't remember exactly what the messge text is) simply wait 1 or two days and you will be called again.

[/quote']

yes I used the portals to save some time, I fear that if I set them to be used only by Kovak, other NPC might pile up around them, and make even more trouble.

The NPC will just see there is a door somewhere they need to go. and if they can not us it they will just keep trying.

There might be a way to script around this, but I just have not had time to look into it, and it may cause more trouble than good.

At conclusion I intend to disable them. but that will be a long time away.

I might fix and INI file or a Quest variable that could be pulled up to disable them. but one would have to remember to re enable them before starting any blackmail missions.

I have thought about it, and warned about it in the doc file and posts that NPC will use the closest path when traveling, and my portals just may be the closest way sometimes.

I just have not placed it at the top of my list of things to do right now.

ANIMAL CAGE: I talked about this in and earlier post, I made it pretty big already, I have scripting to get them back in, really only alternative would be to just get rid of the cage all together, and I kind of liked the idea of locking up the player in a cage hate to do away with it.

Lovers PK turns on noclip during sex, and off just after, but with the push away sometimes you or the NPC get throw through the wall before noclip is turned off. It would be really hard to avoid it.

At present, GGBlackmail is the peak of my Oblivion experience. Thank you for your excellent work. Your storyline is believable, yet changes unpredictably, which evokes continual interest. Your quests are imaginative. And the story looks as though it's extending into a full adventure. Even your settings are variable and interesting. Especially

Dr. Monroe's experiment chamber. Its shape is both appropriate to its function and different from the boxy shapes throughout most of vanilla underground Oblivion. One small observation about the chamber. While the (intact) dead girl adds to the aesthetic, its presence conflicts with Dr. Monroe's repeated disappointment at not being able to have the player's body to dissect. I'd hate to lose the dead girl's body from the scene. May I suggest Dr. Monroe express disappointment at not being able to VIVISECT the player, which is more gruesome anyway?

Great work. I'm looking forward to the next step.

I hope you did not try to install this as and OMOD' date='[/quote']

Nope. I only install OMODs if the mod is specifically build to be installed as OMOD, i.e. landscapes, texture packs and such.

and it could be if you use bash patch you have it included in the Patch disabling it then I think causes trouble.

Funny thing is, I can run the game w/o bashed patch (I get skeleton problems, but at least the game loads). If I disable the patch and leave Blackmail enabled - game runs. If i disable both bashed patch and blackmail - the game fails to load any saves done after I installed Blackmail. If i disable Blackmail, rebuild the patch without it, and enable Blackmail again - the game runs (even though the patch now has nothing to do with Blackmail... Not every mod needs to be bashed, after all) But should I then disable Blackmail - it fails to load previous saves.

I have an idea though. My girl managed to get pregnant from Count Caro. Maybe it's tamago mod that is responsible... Could it crash the game if it is unable to find the father of the fetus currently in development?

Gotta test this more.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36593 Use this to torment the heroine ))) I think it makes sense to make the heroine's Arrival at the camp of bandits as a captive. sit in a cage (waiting for a new act of humiliation, but to go in the magic collar to hear rumors about himself) also forced to walk in an attitude of "dog" of the LoversBitch... This story may be much more dangerous in this way

UPS finally arrived with my New computer. I will be awhile doing anything as I transfer everything, and install stuff. I already see that I hold a solid 60 FPS in Skyrim at 1920 X 1080 res, with most everything turned up.

My lap top was just having a real time here of late keeping FPS in the newer games. This new one is not like the best, but with dual 1024 meg vid cards and a very nice quad core, and 8 gigs of ram it seems like it will be very helpful to me.

The 1.5 terabyte drive will be helpful too. This is only the second water Kooled Computer I have owned.

I just dread all the time it takes to get everything transferred that I use, paint program's, modeling programs, little programs you never realized how much you depended on. It will take me a bit to get it all right. Gosh My Oblivion look's really super at 1920 X 1080. It is still a very good looking game.

My laptop could only do 1600 X 900. It will take me awhile to get it all ironed out.

Oblivion is a cpu hog tho, plus it also uses old technology that was not optimized for multiple thread/core cpu. I have an i5 2500k and a AMD6970, it is good most of the time, but some mod still drag frame rates down dramatically especially in lighted indoor areas.

Please forgive me for my bad English. This is machine translation(google translate), and I hope that he can convey my thoughts.

Excellent and high quality work. How, in principle, and all your works.

I have a question. In the place where the heroine is closed in the cage with the dog and pig, is it possible to replace the dog to another creature?

Just to the connected LoversBitch, the passage of the quest is impossible. The dog becomes a companion of the heroine and the characters are present there attacked him.

I do not want to disable LoversBitch because it's pretty fun plugin.

I hope you can understand the writing.:blush:

Please forgive me for my bad English. This is machine translation(google translate)' date=' and I hope that he can convey my thoughts.

I have a question. In the place where the heroine is closed in the cage with the dog and pig, is it possible to replace the dog to another creature?

Just to the connected LoversBitch, the passage of the quest is impossible. The dog becomes a companion of the heroine and the characters are present there attacked him.

[/quote']

I have covered this in several posts in this thread.

Lovers Bitch use find packages [ I am not sure if this is the problem, but I suspect it is, if during the act the dog goes Crazy and attacks everyone ]. Find packages placed on Creatures, will cause problems especially with forced sex actions.

If a Creature using a find package, engage in LoversPK sex act which has the forced flag active. at the end of sex act they will attack the Player or NPC they find using the package.

This because Find packages placed on an NPC will find the NPC and talk to them or if there disposition is low they will attack them.

A find Package on a dog will make the animal find the Person or Player, but sense they have no dialog there only option is to attack if they are placed in combat which because of the forced sex action is what happens.

I think the bone is what has the find package in LoversBitch, or it is the objective of the find package. I am not sure.

I have to much dialog that use's the dog. to late for that change.

I like LoversBitch very much. But I play it, beat the quest, and turn it off.

I will not waste all my modding time trying to make my mod compatible with every other mod out there. It would be impossible.

I have warned about this in the doc file. I guess if lovers Bitch is to important to turn off for a little bit. You will have to not play mine.

I am sorry.

Oblivion is a cpu hog tho' date=' plus it also uses old technology that was not optimized for multiple thread/core cpu. I have an i5 2500k and a AMD6970, it is good most of the time, but some mod still drag frame rates down dramatically especially in lighted indoor areas.

[/quote']

yes this is the i5-2550 3.40 ghz just a little jump up from the 2550

I was gonna get the 2500, but they had a deal, or they said it was a deal, 2550 for no more money or same price, so I got the 2550.

I probably should not have went radeon, but I have had such good luck with there cards. the dual 7770 are not like top knotch, but they are doing very well.

I probably should have went Nvidia, I just like going with the underdog sometimes. I never drop below 60 FPS in skyrim now. which My monitor refresh rate is just 60, I have it locked in the INI to stay there. no need to be any faster as My monitor would not show it anyway.

I hear they have flat panel monitors now with like a 120 refresh, I guess if you could afford it that would be nice. but seems like would be sort of redundant. I don't think I can see 60 frames per sec, so I know I could not see 120..LOL

****edited*****

Oop's I just read my monitor refresh is 75 hz.. just now saw that, I just figured it was like my old one and set at 60

Please forgive me for my bad English. This is machine translation(google translate)' date=' and I hope that he can convey my thoughts.

[/quote']

I don't get why some people say this is incompatiple to loversbitch.

You just have to make precautions:

Get a dog (use it to get a bone). With a bone in your inventory you are immune to wild companions. You can leave the dog somewhere where it does't bother you.

The "In Heat" option might be another prob, but everybody should be able to go to the club during the days witout heat.

I know this is dumb question but

my journal says I need to find some clues (to get rid of kovak, supposedly) Current quest stage is 110, finished the episode with argonian "doctor", came back to kovak's hall, took bath. I am just terrible at those "find a clue" kind of quests. It seems to me I looked everywhere but I can't find anything useful.

There is a book that you can not take in Jack Mog's room But you should get and update from it.

the book on the desk? I found it, but it didn't update my journal :dodgy: I guess I've broken something again.

I advanced the quest to QS 112, so my journal updates and I'm told to go talk to Jack Mog again. He says to talk to Audens Avidius, but the guy never appears where the quest marker is pointing... Also, in my game Audens Avidius is dead already (the vanilla oblivion quest about corruption). Would that break the quest or is it something else?

Hello. This is probably a stupid question but i'd rather not take a risk: I'm currently running 0.01 and I wanna know if upgrading to 0.04 will reset the whole questline. Because i'd rather not have to go through the rather tedious introductory story arc again. Thanks.

Hello. This is probably a stupid question but i'd rather not take a risk: I'm currently running 0.01 and I wanna know if upgrading to 0.04 will reset the whole questline. Because i'd rather not have to go through the rather tedious introductory story arc again. Thanks.

I may be wrong, but if u saved the game before completing the quest then you should be able to continue (at least that's what happened with me)

But if you completed it and then upgraded, yea your gonna have to start all over

Don't think you broke it.

The book doesn't upgrade iirc. Read it' date=' go to the scoia (the other gang) talk to leader and wait for 2 / 3 days.

[/quote']

Maybe the wrong book then? The one i found only mentions "you know who" not naming scoia directly