• 2 weeks later...

forbiddenone: I don't know exactly' date='it was long ago that I played the mod.

Perhaps "Ghost of Catalina Roomain" near the north gate of Bliss.(inside the city)

[/quote']

I just finished this mod, and had to look in the CS for 30 min or so to figure this out, and that is correct. The second slave collar buyer is a ghost that appears in that location. I caught her at night (after trekking to Hale first and not getting anywhere); I have no idea if she's there during the day, I didn't notice her during the hour or so I looked around for the 2nd buyer which was during the daytime.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the potions you occasionally get from dark elves, nords, bretons,imperials, and orcs, but they only happens, it seems, when you are hooking.Could it be made that there is a chance for potions with all sex,once you have reached a certain point in the questline?

• 2 weeks later...

Galgat..

I had a TON of fun with this module. PLEASE do continue work on it. IMHO it is one of the best modules that exist.

If you decide to stop it here, would you please do us fans a small favor?

Make it so the PC can go back and repeat the different scenes.

Thank you for your consideration.

I am still working on it, but testing time, and the extra stuff i have added, and missions in Shivering isle's will take much time to cleanse of what bugs I am able to find, and I just do not have that much time right now..

as to the repeatable missions, I did set some with variables that I may make re settable at a latter date. But for now I do not need to add the head ache.

I just wanted you all to know that i am still working on it. Is just my time is very limited. And there is a lot of material being added, quest wise this time.

I wish I could slap it together, but it is just not possible to invest much time on it right now.

Is this thread still supported?

Whatever even its not it will help others

Using this mod with Lovers Joburg is not good!

It will be annoying if you follow that one guy where you get fucked in IC

NPCs will stop you and if you make it to the first fuckpoint, NPCs will just stand around you and Mastrubate.

In the short time where you are not locked they can try to fuck you and this will lead into a bug where NOTHING is moving at all, you cant move and none of the NPCs will move.

And:

Can you shorten the time you get fucked in IC (i am only there in the quest so far) because it slowly gets boring. Two to three times per station should be enough.

EDIT: I am now at talos Plazza and i even started to learn french vokabulary

You can turn your Joburg settings down you know, it takes all of 5 seconds in game to tweak things so you don't get stalked while you are there (or just set the chance very low if you don't like it being off).

You can also turn off npc's gathering around you during sex or masturbation in the lovers settings.

Hello,

Just wanted to say that I finished your mod, followed all of your install instructions and only had one problem but that was because I forgot to read the book on the desk before I left the Kovak base. Again that was my fault. BUT I thought that your mod was amazing! Well done! I am very happy with everything and think you have done a very good job. I want to say thank you for making MY game A) Better, B) More immersive, C) Expanding on the Lovers theme.

I also want to thank you for your help on the PlayerSlaveEncounters thread. I have a quick questions about that: I was poking around on that thread a while back and someone I think it was Ichabod released BBB for the PC when they are "Cuffed" or in "shackles" or whatever you call them ...restrained? Anyway. I was wondering if I could just copy his Meshes and rename them for your Meshes for when the player is cuffed, restrained, shackled, ect? Only thing is that one of the Meshes movement...I think it to the right maybe left can't remember is not working correctly its all squiggly when I move my character.

But I wonder if you ask him if you can implement those Meshes/movement/animations in the next update or if I just rename them would they work for your movement when the PC is restrained?

Anyway just wanted to say thank you. I have a great time playing the Mod and No issues or problems but the one time where I didn't follow instructions. So YOU did a great job can't wait for the next update!! :D

Hello' date='

Just wanted to say that I finished your mod, followed all of your install instructions and only had one problem but that was because I forgot to read the book on the desk before I left the Kovak base. Again that was my fault. BUT I thought that your mod was amazing! Well done! I am very happy with everything and think you have done a very good job. I want to say thank you for making MY game A) Better, B) More immersive, C) Expanding on the Lovers theme.

I also want to thank you for your help on the PlayerSlaveEncounters thread. I have a quick questions about that: I was poking around on that thread a while back and someone I think it was Ichabod released BBB for the PC when they are "Cuffed" or in "shackles" or whatever you call them ...restrained? Anyway. I was wondering if I could just copy his Meshes and rename them for your Meshes for when the player is cuffed, restrained, shackled, ect? Only thing is that one of the Meshes movement...I think it to the right maybe left can't remember is not working correctly its all squiggly when I move my character.

But I wonder if you ask him if you can implement those Meshes/movement/animations in the next update or if I just rename them would they work for your movement when the PC is restrained?

Anyway just wanted to say thank you. I have a great time playing the Mod and No issues or problems but the one time where I didn't follow instructions. So YOU did a great job can't wait for the next update!! :D

[/quote']

I am using the same meshes Ichabod, or he is using the same ones I used in Lover crowning isle, ( I did retexture the Ballgag some, and entirely redid it in lovers crowning isle, you may notice the SLUT in black letters on the ball gag.) And this mod. I actually used many different or mixed and matched them in lovers crowning isle, during the last Love armor number nine quest in that mode.

I am really not sure what you would be talking about.

As to the right left movement's i have then totally restricted, My teleport, and movements are tighter, and I have routines that check to see if you are hung. sometimes they fail, but they are much tighter.

I also mix and match the animations with explanations as to this guard does not quite trust that the collar will totally control you, and maybe another guard does.

Hello' date='

[/quote']

I am using the same meshes Ichabod, or he is using the same ones I used in Lover crowning isle, ( I did retexture the Ballgag some, and entirely redid it in lovers crowning isle, you may notice the SLUT in black letters on the ball gag.) And this mod. I actually used many different or mixed and matched them in lovers crowning isle, during the last Love armor number nine quest in that mode.

I am really not sure what you would be talking about.

As to the right left movement's i have then totally restricted, My teleport, and movements are tighter, and I have routines that check to see if you are hung. sometimes they fail, but they are much tighter.

I also mix and match the animations with explanations as to this guard does not quite trust that the collar will totally control you, and maybe another guard does.

Actually, I was mistaken I think they are animations in the special animation folder of his mod...(ZMcuffwalk, ZMcuffwalkleft, ZMcuffwalkright...ect.)Those are the files that I thought they were meshes but I think they are .kf files. But anyway I can't find the link but I have the files but here is his file (Ichabod) this is HIS work not mine so I hope I don't get into trouble for reposting his stuff...not trying to take credit for it mid you. This is what I'm talking about.

Anyway thanks for all you do! :)

Mine are basically the same one's, I spent much time in Nifskope re tweaking the speeds, and some other minor things about them, and I re tweaked and the crawling animations that you see in Icabods mods.. so I will for now keep mine. But thx u.

Hello. Your mod is the best of all Lovers mods. Well, exept CrowningIsle - they are equal. So, grate senks for the mod.

I know that making mod is much much harder then spamm ideas but I want to suggest something. Maybe you like something from it and add in the next version:

1. Add hero to the "Kovak guild slave" faction and change titles after every public humilation like this; shamed girl - naugty girl - shameles girl - slutty girl - slut - street whore - public toilet. Rather humilating.

2. At the current end of main blackmail quest heroine seemed rather exited beeing humilated. So how about adding repeated perfomanses in the Imperial city and taverns but more hardcore coments\subtitles and with paiment to heroine. To triger this repeated perfomanses heroine must to talk with guys that supervised her first humiliation acts.

3. Another request from Countess Alessia Caro - advertising her club by public performanse on leyawiin stables. With dog for starting and then with horses.

4. Give heroine as souvenir her collar and irons. Irons to bond (and unequip clothes) and anbound herself - with rather rude coments from peoples while bonded. With collar mens will offer her to sell herself or simply fuck her or gangbanged her (I saw treesome sex animations).

5. Maybe after heroine begin enjoing sex and rape add something like LoversAphrodisia with popup windows that heroine wanted some cock of humilation (seversl messeges) and if she is not having sex for long time (from several days with "slut" status to several times a day with "public toilet" status) she will undress and began masturbating (when she is not fighting) with horhy subtitles. To ask for sex heroine will need the collar from idea 4 or be in "horny" state.

6. New Black Horse courier papers after 2, 3 and 5 ideas saying that heroine is real whore or dirty pervert or was seen masturbating at public. And of course more rumors.

7. Update dialogs with three girls and they mothers.

PS. Can I play LoversGGBlackmail and LoversCrowningIsle at the same time? Are they compatible?

Hello. Your mod is the best of all Lovers mods. Well' date=' exept CrowningIsle - they are equal. So, grate senks for the mod.

I know that making mod is much much harder then spamm ideas but I want to suggest something. Maybe you like something from it and add in the next version:

1. Add hero to the "Kovak guild slave" faction and change titles after every public humilation like this; shamed girl - naugty girl - shameles girl - slutty girl - slut - street whore - public toilet. Rather humilating.

2. At the current end of main blackmail quest heroine seemed rather exited beeing humilated. So how about adding repeated perfomanses in the Imperial city and taverns but more hardcore coments\subtitles and with paiment to heroine. To triger this repeated perfomanses heroine must to talk with guys that supervised her first humiliation acts.

3. Another request from Countess Alessia Caro - advertising her club by public performanse on leyawiin stables. With dog for starting and then with horses.

4. Give heroine as souvenir her collar and irons. Irons to bond (and unequip clothes) and anbound herself - with rather rude coments from peoples while bonded. With collar mens will offer her to sell herself or simply fuck her or gangbanged her (I saw treesome sex animations).

5. Maybe after heroine begin enjoing sex and rape add something like LoversAphrodisia with popup windows that heroine wanted some cock of humilation (seversl messeges) and if she is not having sex for long time (from several days with "slut" status to several times a day with "public toilet" status) she will undress and began masturbating (when she is not fighting) with horhy subtitles. To ask for sex heroine will need the collar from idea 4 or be in "horny" state.

6. New Black Horse courier papers after 2, 3 and 5 ideas saying that heroine is real whore or dirty pervert or was seen masturbating at public. And of course more rumors.

7. Update dialogs with three girls and they mothers.

PS. Can I play LoversGGBlackmail and LoversCrowningIsle at the same time? Are they compatible?

[/quote']

All very good Idea's, and they are in the same area that I have been thinking, but time, and A little thing I try very hard to avoid is doing anything that affects the natural game flow ( Or original content of Oblivion ).

This is why I spend much time constructing entire new area's, and creating my own people, and Items. So as not to or to very much try not to effect the main game story, and flow.

[[[[ as to the PS (PS. Can I play LoversGGBlackmail and LoversCrowningIsle at the same time? Are they compatible?) I have had them both running through all my testing with no ill effect. ]]]

But depending on how one use's the scripts that thomthom made. there is always a chance for conflict.

Example if a slaver from one mod had you under there control, and a slaver from another mod attempted to take control of you. It could depending on what was happening, CTD, Totally screw one or both mods. Or it might do nothing at all. but the probability is very likely

I chatted with thomthom about this when helping him, and learning his scripting. and a few other people.

what was needed was a attachment script mod (very tiny ESP or ESM). That all who used this scripting method would attach to there mod. that only added a Variable. which if was set to one when player slave was capture. and zero when they were not. The most easy to use variable would have been a global short.

This check for the value of that variable would then be check by all other mods Pryor to enslaving the player. But I could never get enough people to understand the CTD, quest crushing, and corruption problem, and it never got done, and now I think is to far gone to ever get implemented right.

I love Ichabods re vamping of Thomthom mod very much, but the fact that it can enslave at anytime, in any place, means it will be the most likely to conflict with others. Most of my enslavement's are staged, and the player is probably following my story line for it to happen. But the thomthom re vamp is random, and anywhere at any time.

( which is Kool) But is what will make it very likely to conflict with any other mod that use's any type of enslavement or removal of control from the player.

Have uploaded version 0.06

here is insert from doc file

**********additions of ver 0.06 fixes & problems*************************

1.Mainly extended the Shivering Isles part with more quest's.

2.Added some dialog from onlookers are Gawker, During sex act's. This is still in testing, but seems okay for now.

3. been picking at it off and on long period, I know have done some text editing, many minor bug tweaking. little motion changes and such.

4. truthfully I can not remember all the changes I may have made. I have been tied up with family problems for some time, and could only apply a limited amount of time to this.

5. The quests extend a little ways into Foolorn, and area I created in the shivering isle's. I have a lot I wish to do there, and this just scratches the surface of that.

6. I wish had more time, would have extended it a lot more. But I will be working on it.

I left the 0.05 link there for now encase is big problems with this.