resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

This is not a Nude Mod for Moira.It is the body of Clair with the head of Moira.That is why they also bears the scarf.
To cover the transition between the body and neck.
The problem there was that time in RE6 also.For Sherry, there is still no real nude mod.It is simply the body of Ada's Nude Mod taken with the Head of Sherry.

Sorry for English

May the Force be with Google Translator

We want full moira nude mods not just topless. You guys got from John Evan but didn't share it on your site. You guys have new Alex mods too why can't share Moira? Such a shame. We want that one man. Please share it.

Where did you get this from? I can't find it. Well, it is a same meshes as claire, but it's okay for me too. Kindly upload link?

I'm trying to create a Gina Nude Mod.I'm tired of waiting.I mean for Sherry from RE6 is still no nude mod deserves the name.
Although I have never done this makes before the whole thing quite a lot of fun.
I just need to understand how Maliwei did Character Animations transfers from one mesh to another.

Or how he deletes the unneeded parts of the model without the import export script makes problems.
He and a few other modders have been published some tutorials but it's still not that easy.

Sorry for my English

We want full moira nude mods not just topless. You guys got from John Evan but didn't share it on your site. You guys have new Alex mods too why can't share Moira? Such a shame. We want that one man. Please share it.

Where did you get this from? I can't find it. Well, it is a same meshes as claire, but it's okay for me too. Kindly upload link?
That mods from John Evan with body swapped to moira. Today he goes wild and deleted his new tumblr blogs. Man this dude is really have mental problems.

And no I didn't get the mods because I wasn't his badass of crap members.

Keep it up man if you can make moira nude mods bro. Your progress really amazed US here. But remember to give the girls pubec hair too.

I'm trying to create a Gina Nude Mod.I'm tired of waiting.I mean for Sherry from RE6 is still no nude mod deserves the name.

Although I have never done this makes before the whole thing quite a lot of fun.

I just need to understand how Maliwei did Character Animations transfers from one mesh to another.

Or how he deletes the unneeded parts of the model without the import export script makes problems.

He and a few other modders have been published some tutorials but it's still not that easy.

Sorry for my English

Maliwei made a small tutorial (+his scripts) about the 3dmax conversion here : http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=1795647754&shareid=489619

Needs to be translated into your native language.

Good luck to ya.

That mods from John Evan with body swapped to moira. Today he goes wild and deleted his new tumblr blogs. Man this dude is really have mental problems.

And no I didn't get the mods because I wasn't his badass of crap members.

Keep it up man if you can make moira nude mods bro. Your progress really amazed US here. But remember to give the girls pubec hair too.

Simplesim acting weird and wild this year, setting up tumblr and charge us fees and shit. I just hope some people suddenly have 'enlightenment' and upload to other website.

My progress so far.

Left Moira Right Gina

tsjlu.jpg

Some Renders of Gina Nude Body

ginanudemodfrontleftsy2jf4.jpgginanudemodfrontnwkok.jpgginanudemodleftrearsihekjf.jpgginanudemodrearytj5k.jpg

Great work. Now at least I know I don't need to wait too long again to have moira nude. Thumbs up bro.

My progress so far.

Left Moira Right Gina

tsjlu.jpg

Some Renders of Gina Nude Body

ginanudemodfrontleftsy2jf4.jpgginanudemodfrontnwkok.jpgginanudemodleftrearsihekjf.jpgginanudemodrearytj5k.jpg

That's great, bro ! can u post your tool mod here and make tutorial about that ?? please! so i or anyone can do something to help !! sorry for my bad english !

Ignore the dude above asking to share your tools. If he looked hard enough he should know where to start with.

How it is the progress so far? Hoping for Gina and Moira nude mods since that lame Russian playground didn't shared. They have Natalie black suited mods too. It all come from Simplesim. Disgusting to see they hide Moira and Gina nude mods from their web sites.

Ignore the dude above asking to share your tools. If he looked hard enough he should know where to start with.

How it is the progress so far? Hoping for Gina and Moira nude mods since that lame Russian playground didn't shared. They have Natalie black suited mods too. It all come from Simplesim. Disgusting to see they hide Moira and Gina nude mods from their web sites.

All the Simplesim nude mods were using the same body, the Maliwan777's Claire body, so they were not very interesting unless you want all the girls being the sames.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Charging money for mods with 90% of the work made by another person...lol

Can he even do that?

Does the other person who did 90% of the work know?

John Evans is a fucking bastard, envious. He don't creates nothing, he just only modifies the real work of others, fucking diva.

Here you go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!g5Qw3JyJ!phlsCPSY2OgN4riE8nWb7B0-jNcb8x3opSVrOjxA2Q0- Ada nude (Campain\mercenaries) + Helena nude(campain/default merc costume - nude, ex1 costume - topless) + Sherry (merc only ex1 nude, ex2 topless) + Wesker midnight on Jake ex2 (clothed of course  :P )

https://mega.co.nz/#!Qxx3jQoY!Ej_EnE585HhtuE2QVBOwXEKAuOxMC-XPdPpLITxopf0- Jill REV nude

Do you have the full nude transparent suit of Jill Valentine for RER from that bastard SS? 

Archived