resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

Hey guys. First post here.

I'm dying for a nude Moira mod. But one that respect her body shape. Skinny body, petite ass, small tits.

I wonder if we'll ever see one like this. 

No broblema tovarishch! http://modshowcase.tumblr.com/

Just shoot 20 bucks in this guy's face http://johnevanssimplesim.tumblr.com/ 

Or start digging like we are  :lol:

Links are dead for Moria mod! please re-up! 

That's very good, so, that bastard visit this site? ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! fucking insecure dumb! he come to see what us say about him, I think to him really hurts that many of his followers abandoned him! lol

Hey Johnny! first I am not male, I am female you fool! I do not use an image of a manga girl with red hair just for nothing, I think you remind me, not? well I am '' Karla Perez Sneaksmile ''  here in this video also I do a '' nice '' comment for you ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve8MkW9ZavE

Look little Johnny ... demand money for what you do is stupid, is like pay to some fool for repaint a work of Mogudan just over of it. If Bethesda and other companies believe modders should be rewarded financially then that they pay you! 

And little Johnny '' don't '' '' do not '' what the hell care? what matters is that hurt you and you get it, if you had not understood that you would be an idiot, so look for other excuses you fucking diva! 

That's very good, so, that bastard visit this site? ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! fucking insecure dumb! he come to see what us say about him, I think to him really hurts that many of his followers abandoned him! lol

Hey Johnny! first I am not male, I am female you fool! I do not use an image of a manga girl with red hair just for nothing, I think you remind me, not? well I am '' Karla Perez Sneaksmile ''  here in this video also I do a '' nice '' comment for you ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve8MkW9ZavE

Look little Johnny ... demand money for what you do is stupid, is like pay to some fool for repaint a work of Mogudan just over of it. If Bethesda and other companies believe modders should be rewarded financially then that they pay you! 

And little Johnny '' don't '' '' do not '' what the hell care? what matters is that hurt you and you get it, if you had not understood that you would be an idiot, so look for other excuses you fucking diva! 

Really people? Just let go, if the guy doesn't want to share it's his right not to, tbh I knew the guy before all of this happened and he's not all that bad, he was nice and courteous in fact, I liked what he did and one day he decided he doesn't want to share, I wasn't that close to him and ended up at the short end of the stick, who am I or anyone for that matter to tell him otherwise??

he might seem a bit sensitive about the whole subject of redistributing his mods but he did make them (even if some were revisions, good ones too with legit permissions from the original authors) and the least people could have done was to respect his wish of not to redistribute his mods, but they did anyway and then they flock around forums complaining about him not sharing afterwards.

Modding communities have their own ways to deal with their members and set standards for sharing, but that's the point here, he's NOT part of any community, Resident Evil has no adult community like Lovers Lab is for Elders Scrolls and Fallout, what he does is admittedly rare unless the people who are complaining about him not sharing begin to create their own mods of which then would turn into a community where people could help each other improve or even create mods for the series.

I wish I can get the Moira nude mod you guys linked to, but I can't because someone decided to care less about the rights of the author and more about RE-posting the mods (of which John created) in sites filled with god knows how many viruses and a gangbang of popups and advertisements.

So for everyone's sake, just leave the guy alone and try to figure out how to mod the game yourselves, I tried, didn't go too far though, but hey, it's a journey one must take I guess.

Really people? Just let go, if the guy doesn't want to share it's his right not to, tbh I knew the guy before all of this happened and he's not all that bad, he was nice and courteous in fact, I liked what he did and one day he decided he doesn't want to share, I wasn't that close to him and ended up at the short end of the stick, who am I or anyone for that matter to tell him otherwise??

he might seem a bit sensitive about the whole subject of redistributing his mods but he did make them (even if some were revisions, good ones too with legit permissions from the original authors) and the least people could have done was to respect his wish of not to redistribute his mods, but they did anyway and then they flock around forums complaining about him not sharing afterwards.

Modding communities have their own ways to deal with their members and set standards for sharing, but that's the point here, he's NOT part of any community, Resident Evil has no adult community like Lovers Lab is for Elders Scrolls and Fallout, what he does is admittedly rare unless the people who are complaining about him not sharing begin to create their own mods of which then would turn into a community where people could help each other improve or even create mods for the series.

I wish I can get the Moira nude mod you guys linked to, but I can't because someone decided to care less about the rights of the author and more about RE-posting the mods (of which John created) in sites filled with god knows how many viruses and a gangbang of popups and advertisements.

So for everyone's sake, just leave the guy alone and try to figure out how to mod the game yourselves, I tried, didn't go too far though, but hey, it's a journey one must take I guess.

Had a good solid laugh over his rage post. Good for him he's starting to get into mesh modding.

My issue with John Evans is not him personally but his business practices on certain models (although he does lack a little diplomatic flair in his way of communicating so now that might be changing, seems like a rather despicable person the way he goes on in his blog post).

Taking Maliwei's body model which he got for free, edit it slightly and THEN put it behind a pay wall is my issue (He did this for several Resident Evil games, nor just Revelation 2). It's fair enough if he only kept it for himself or shared to a select few. It's when he charges money for something that's build on a foundation he got for free. Sure, he added a little extra for good or for worse on top of Maliwei's base model which is his "own" or "original" little creation as it were, be it a texture or whatever. But when that creation wouldn't have been realised without Maliwei's free model in the first place and he decides to charge for it, it grinds my gears. It's like someone taking some open source code and selling it afterwards with only a variable name changed (rough analogy, I know, but in principal the same).

The paywall behind his Moira texture, that's fair game. After all he created it on his own as far as I'm aware.

See the difference?

Also, to quote him "I only make derivatives of other modders half baked job when they deserve my attention. I make my very own mods that I doubt you will get to see 'em in what's left of that pathetic life of yours". Again, very mature naturally, but is he seriously insinuating that Maliwei's body was a "half baked job" and that he could make a superior version? Good one. 

Had a good solid laugh over his rage post. Good for him he's starting to get into mesh modding.

My issue with John Evans is not him personally but his business practices on certain models (although he does lack a little diplomatic flair in his way of communicating so now that might be changing, seems like a rather despicable person the way he goes on in his blog post).

Taking Maliwei's body model which he got for free, edit it slightly and THEN put it behind a pay wall is my issue (He did this for several Resident Evil games, nor just Revelation 2). It's fair enough if he only kept it for himself or shared to a select few. It's when he charges money for something that's build on a foundation he got for free. Sure, he added a little extra for good or for worse on top of Maliwei's base model which is his "own" or "original" little creation as it were, be it a texture or whatever. But when that creation wouldn't have been realised without Maliwei's free model in the first place and he decides to charge for it, it grinds my gears. It's like someone taking some open source code and selling it afterwards with only a variable name changed (rough analogy, I know, but in principal the same).

The paywall behind his Moira texture, that's fair game. After all he created it on his own as far as I'm aware.

See the difference?

Also, to quote him "I only make derivatives of other modders half baked job when they deserve my attention. I make my very own mods that I doubt you will get to see 'em in what's left of that pathetic life of yours". Again, very mature naturally, but is he seriously insinuating that Maliwei's body was a "half baked job" and that he could make a superior version? Good one. 

I do see your point, trust me, I've just learnt of the rant from the links posted here, it kinda caught me by surprise tbh, he didn't strike me to be the kinda person who would write a rant in such manner (with extreme abuse of "LMAO"), but to each his own I guess.

My point with his "modified" mods is that if he has the green light from Maliwei, who are to judge afterwards? I know demanding payment to get the mods is a bad practice, but according to John it was "his way" of keeping people from reposting his work, whether that is true or just a pile of bull is up for debate.

If only Maliwei would revoke John's practice of modifying his mods and requesting payment, I'd have something to hold against John, but that didn't happen AFAIK.

The reason I want people to let him be is for everyone to stop their obsession to find ways to get the mods he's creating and at least try to do their own and kickstart a community here. On my part, I'm trying with what little time I have to learn the ins and outs of Modding RE games, I bet there are more qualified people here who would probably do a much better job, but I guess RE isn't their cup of tea.

Well, I'll make sure to post whatever I can come up with here, don't expect the greatest of creations, but let's see what happens :)

Guest Gandalf

If John had never had to deal with asswipes uploading his work as theirs he would have never done what he's doing now.I was with him at the original GameVixenZone,we worked together on several RE5 mods and we both got tired of posers stealing our work.If you had the ability to empathize you'd understand where he's coming from.I enjoy sharing my mods,i also enjoy watching download numbers when someone steals your mod and uploads it somewhere else you are deprived of that information.

I've updated my SR2, SR3 and SR4 skins as well as my Kingdoms of Amalur and TombRaider 2013 skins but i will not upload them to share because they've all been stolen.

That was atrocious and in very bad taste. First of all, it's the fucking Internet of all places; If you can't handle some random person's opinion of you or your actions (which you are completely liable for in such an open environment), and you think it's mature to start raving like a madman in response, you've got issues. How many times did he use "lmao," again? I understand that thievery in the modding community is a problem, but I don't care who did what to him, this guy has emotional problems and it's very evident in that post. It's been a while since I've witnessed such dramatic spite in one place.

Having said that, I will happily wait for maliwei777 or someone else to release a good Gina mod. And wasn't someone working on that Gina model? I would gladly start working on it myself if I had the time, which I may have some of in the near future. But if someone else does a decent job, donations are in order!

Sincerely, marry him, he is gay so no problem with that. As some have said here, the guy seems to have mental problems, he looks like a child '' laughing on his ass '' he presumes its modifications only to annoy others and as I said the only thing that's reflects is insecurity and nervousness, I do not even knew the guy until I see that video, I found him despicable and a thief so I said what I thought.

Many do not understand my point. Here already most people have said that the 95 percent of the work is done, he only does 5 percent, the problem is that believe himself the owner of the games when the only thing he does is modify it and final point. He is just a simple modder.

As an artist, sometimes I need to create 3D models, I guess I can modify games although I never do that before, some things require real talent and others just tutorials.

Oh! and little Johnny, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! are you a fag? are you gay? yes for sure you are! just a gay would say I'm ugly so you must be one! ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! look fucking diva if you going to judge to the people by appearance then display all your hideous face, you coward!  so, do you think you are Tom Cruise or something? idiots like you are the main reason that my attraction to women is higher than to men, although deny it you lend me too much attention because your followers are forgetting you and you need take your anger and frustration in some way, seriously, how old are you? because you have the mentality of a 12 years old child! get a life you fucking homo! fucking diva!

Guest Gandalf

You people are fucking ridiculous,you don't like what Jon's doing then stay away from him,stop begging for his mods like little bitches, he doesn't need you nor want you on his blog so fuck off.The homophobic idiot above me needs to get a life.You say Jon is gay and yet you admit to being a lesbian,what the fuck is wrong with you?

GrizWorldThere is nothing atrocious about what Jon said he's giving back as good as what he's getting if you're too stupid to see that ,well, too bad.

Guess what it is ,indeed,the internet and we're are all free to share our mods as we see fit,don't like it who cares,screw you.

I can get any mod of Jon's i want,free,you know why?Because i don't attack him and complain like some kind of moron just because i don't like how he shares his mods.Jon has plenty of people he trusts and they get any mod they want,so the reason why you friutcakes are having such a problem is because

you're fruitcakes,period end of story Hehehe good god...

Any mods i create from here on will NOT be uploaded here,quite simply because of the inability of the moderators here to stop people from sharing mods that are NOT THIERS.This thread is indicative of the lack of respect this site has for modders.

PROOF that politics are perverted ;-p 
OCCUPY MOD STREET!
WE ARE THE !%, the mustard race!

The consoles will ketchup while we wage wars amongst ourselves!

The cake was a lie, but we alone reserve the power to code the cake and eat it too!

/Rant

/r/

...now that i have your attention and im thinking about cake...
who wants to mod some delicious caek for me?
no? BIGGOTED FACIST PLEEBS.

ps. luv jew gais <3

You people are fucking ridiculous,you don't like what Jon's doing then stay away from him,stop begging for his mods like little bitches, he doesn't need you nor want you on his blog so fuck off.The homophobic idiot above me needs to get a life.You say Jon is gay and yet you admit to being a lesbian,what the fuck is wrong with you?

GrizWorldThere is nothing atrocious about what Jon said he's giving back as good as what he's getting if you're too stupid to see that ,well, too bad.

Guess what it is ,indeed,the internet and we're are all free to share our mods as we see fit,don't like it who cares,screw you.

I can get any mod of Jon's i want,free,you know why?Because i don't attack him and complain like some kind of moron just because i don't like how he shares his mods.Jon has plenty of people he trusts and they get any mod they want,so the reason why you friutcakes are having such a problem is because

Any mods i create from here on will NOT be uploaded here,quite simply because of the inability of the moderators here to stop people from sharing mods that are NOT THIERS.This thread is indicative of the lack of respect this site has for modders.

So, is this a kind of syndrome of modders? if so better I should not try to be one or I will end up frustrated, resentful, bitter and become in an envious diva. 

No one is begging him ( at least not me ) he can put his mods inside his ass like the gay who is. I just asked one of his mods and then I review his blog, I realized that he is an envious then I edit my comment to tell him truths and to him really hurts my words and must be for some good reason. I'm not a back kisses like you, I am not going to pretend '' be nice '' just to get something I could do myself and even do it better, here there are many lazy people without dignity to beg him when themselves could make his own mods and stop beg and less pay to a fucking diva. 

I have a big life, in fact I have not entered here in a year until now because I spend most of the time in the real world and not in the world of '' pixels '' ... he was the one who started to call me on his blog and if Fl4v1en would not have shown his blog here I never would have aware of what he wrote, who needs to get a life is him, he is paranoid, he feel himself the center of the universe when him is not. 

I am not homophobic you moron, I am a proud bisexual girl. So when your boyfriend Johnny made a mock of me by my sexuality, that is fine? and when I made a joke about him, it's wrong? I know nothing and do not care me their sexuality, I just told that to ridicule him and because he call me '' ugly '' and only a GAY MAN would call me UGLY, I am not ugly, I am a very attractive girl. In the other hand, he reviewed my G+ page and profile where I do not hide my sexuality in nothing, so, the things he says about my sexuality are saying in true form, HE IS THE TRUE HOMOPHOBIC you moron! is insulting not only to me but also to all people who have my same tastes and therefore I said that he is a man with the mentality of 12 years old child because he intertwined sexuality with something that has nothing to do with this issue just because he has no more arguments and because hurts him what I write.

The problem with divas like your BF and modders like you is that you believed are untouchable, a distinct species, when you are nothing but mere mortals who many times just steal the real work of others and say it is absolutely yours. If this page is a sign of disrespect toward the modders, Johnny's blog is a lack of respect for players and people who not think like him and that shows his true nature. 

"...giving back as good as what he's getting..." I can't believe you're saying this, implying that revenge and spiteful behavior is a perfectly reasonable and inconsequential mode of response in this- no, ANY situation; No, getting back at people in a very immature manner, particular what has been done and said, is not what I would call acceptable human behavior.

There is actually one thing I agree with you on: he has the power to withhold his mods from anyone he so pleases, granted that his work is rightfully his own. Sure. I would probably do the same if there were certain undesirables taking credit for my work and attempt to cut down on that liability, but, again, not in the manner that he so, uh, 'bluntly' presented it.

Having said all that, there is also something to say for all of those people who are provoking the guy with bland insults. Your opinions on his actions are your own, as long as you have a valid argument and evidence to back them up with, but name-calling is probably not the best mode of delivery, ever.

Jesus, can we just get back to the topic of modding for this fine game? Is anyone working on Gina right now?

My my internet war sparks. It's the internet. Who is good or evil, at least we all know. Yeah, Internet is full of rogue, haters and those others but every action lead tp consequences. If simplesim decide to ask for payment for his mods, he must know the consequences. Now, he gone raged on write a ' poetry' on his blog, claiming that some of us would not get it because our discussions at here, well I am ready for the consequences. But to pay for the almost same amoust as the game just for a meshes texture that just change the visual appearance for the game. That's ridiculous. He's not adding new character or new campaign and for a price for almost the game. Yeah, we know everyone have their own mind and decisions. But we all forget the aftermath. And for his words, he is much more superior than maliwei because he can enhance the texture. It's seems he forget who provide the main texture before he can even retexture it.

@Gandalf, I do really happy for your friendship with simplesim. Working meshes together and launch all those texture. But this is the Internet, same as reality, where one takes action must face the other people criticise. It's not pleasant. From what his rage blog, I can't be sure if he admitted he do steal meshes from maliwei and just enhance it so that he will have the copyright. Then how about maliwei? Some people steal some meshes but some of them got place simplesim name. But in maliwei case, his texture was stolen, upload to other people server and claim his copyright by just enhance the meshes. Do maliwei went rage? No. Because he know he make mods and upload to the Internet, he know his risks. But he shares and didn't complaint and constantly make new mods. Even the Chinese at his blog page always support him because he always thought of players first. I followed maliwei earlier than simplesim but due to their china server, downloads is always limited for outsider. I don't know if simplesim steal maliwei mods and just make tweaks but since news spread to maliwei blogs. Maliwei didn't went rage but says any modders are free to use and retweak. He didn't charge us fees and still teaches us some modding tools.

There's a difference between them, and I know Gandalf, is ur decision and choices. As a modders, it's not always pleased to see your mods get uploaded to other websites under their name. There are always risks, but when the real news come that the real modder is you. Do you evrn still care about it?

I am a designer for my work. Some of my projects get stoled and they make a prototype of it but under their name. I am mad, really mad. But my fren come wake me up. He said 'look, your first product, and he will be on the whole world, would you still be mad about copyright or would you be rather be happy to see your design born.'

It's a matter of perspective, everyone is different. If money and copyright is more important than enjoying. Then it's ur life. I have nothing more to say.

Always remember, Internet is full of fake truth. We all must take the risk and the consequences and the criticisms.

Thanks you and wish all of you have lovely day.

xpardareon out.

Guest Gandalf

"...giving back as good as what he's getting..." I can't believe you're saying this, implying that revenge and spiteful behavior is a perfectly reasonable and inconsequential mode of response in this- no, ANY situation; No, getting back at people in a very immature manner, particular what has been done and said, is not what I would call acceptable human behavior.

There is actually one thing I agree with you on: he has the power to withhold his mods from anyone he so pleases, granted that his work is rightfully his own. Sure. I would probably do the same if there were certain undesirables taking credit for my work and attempt to cut down on that liability, but, again, not in the manner that he so, uh, 'bluntly' presented it.

Having said all that, there is also something to say for all of those people who are provoking the guy with bland insults. Your opinions on his actions are your own, as long as you have a valid argument and evidence to back them up with, but name-calling is probably not the best mode of delivery, ever.

Jesus, can we just get back to the topic of modding for this fine game? Is anyone working on Gina right now?

Giving back as good as he's getting is exactly what he's doing, revenge and spiteful behavior is in reality typical human behavior,if you don't believe that check out youtube.

If you don't like Simplesim ignore him,simple.wink,wink...

Zeus, can we just get back to the topic of modding for this fine game?

Guest Gandalf

My my internet war sparks. It's the internet. Who is good or evil, at least we all know. Yeah, Internet is full of rogue, haters and those others but every action lead tp consequences. If simplesim decide to ask for payment for his mods, he must know the consequences. Now, he gone raged on write a ' poetry' on his blog, claiming that some of us would not get it because our discussions at here, well I am ready for the consequences. But to pay for the almost same amoust as the game just for a meshes texture that just change the visual appearance for the game. That's ridiculous. He's not adding new character or new campaign and for a price for almost the game. Yeah, we know everyone have their own mind and decisions. But we all forget the aftermath. And for his words, he is much more superior than maliwei because he can enhance the texture. It's seems he forget who provide the main texture before he can even retexture it.

@Gandalf, I do really happy for your friendship with simplesim. Working meshes together and launch all those texture. But this is the Internet, same as reality, where one takes action must face the other people criticise. It's not pleasant. From what his rage blog, I can't be sure if he admitted he do steal meshes from maliwei and just enhance it so that he will have the copyright. Then how about maliwei? Some people steal some meshes but some of them got place simplesim name. But in maliwei case, his texture was stolen, upload to other people server and claim his copyright by just enhance the meshes. Do maliwei went rage? No. Because he know he make mods and upload to the Internet, he know his risks. But he shares and didn't complaint and constantly make new mods. Even the Chinese at his blog page always support him because he always thought of players first. I followed maliwei earlier than simplesim but due to their china server, downloads is always limited for outsider. I don't know if simplesim steal maliwei mods and just make tweaks but since news spread to maliwei blogs. Maliwei didn't went rage but says any modders are free to use and retweak. He didn't charge us fees and still teaches us some modding tools.

There's a difference between them, and I know Gandalf, is ur decision and choices. As a modders, it's not always pleased to see your mods get uploaded to other websites under their name. There are always risks, but when the real news come that the real modder is you. Do you evrn still care about it?

I am a designer for my work. Some of my projects get stoled and they make a prototype of it but under their name. I am mad, really mad. But my fren come wake me up. He said 'look, your first product, and he will be on the whole world, would you still be mad about copyright or would you be rather be happy to see your design born.'

It's a matter of perspective, everyone is different. If money and copyright is more important than enjoying. Then it's ur life. I have nothing more to say.

Always remember, Internet is full of fake truth. We all must take the risk and the consequences and the criticisms.

Thanks you and wish all of you have lovely day.

xpardareon out.

I dig what you're saying brother but what this all boils down to is personal preferance,Simplesim is free to share his work as he sees fit as are you and i.If someone dosen't like what a modder is doing ignore him/her.Simple no problem.

So, is this a kind of syndrome of modders? if so better I should not try to be one or I will end up frustrated, resentful, bitter and become in an envious diva. 

No one is begging him ( at least not me ) he can put his mods inside his ass like the gay who is. I just asked one of his mods and then I review his blog, I realized that he is an envious then I edit my comment to tell him truths and to him really hurts my words and must be for some good reason. I'm not a back kisses like you, I am not going to pretend '' be nice '' just to get something I could do myself and even do it better, here there are many lazy people without dignity to beg him when themselves could make his own mods and stop beg and less pay to a fucking diva. 

I have a big life, in fact I have not entered here in a year until now because I spend most of the time in the real world and not in the world of '' pixels '' ... he was the one who started to call me on his blog and if Fl4v1en would not have shown his blog here I never would have aware of what he wrote, who needs to get a life is him, he is paranoid, he feel himself the center of the universe when him is not. 

I am not homophobic you moron, I am a proud bisexual girl. So when your boyfriend Johnny made a mock of me by my sexuality, that is fine? and when I made a joke about him, it's wrong? I know nothing and do not care me their sexuality, I just told that to ridicule him and because he call me '' ugly '' and only a GAY MAN would call me UGLY, I am not ugly, I am a very attractive girl. In the other hand, he reviewed my G+ page and profile where I do not hide my sexuality in nothing, so, the things he says about my sexuality are saying in true form, HE IS THE TRUE HOMOPHOBIC you moron! is insulting not only to me but also to all people who have my same tastes and therefore I said that he is a man with the mentality of 12 years old child because he intertwined sexuality with something that has nothing to do with this issue just because he has no more arguments and because hurts him what I write.

The problem with divas like your BF and modders like you is that you believed are untouchable, a distinct species, when you are nothing but mere mortals who many times just steal the real work of others and say it is absolutely yours. If this page is a sign of disrespect toward the modders, Johnny's blog is a lack of respect for players and people who not think like him and that shows his true nature. 

I'm sorry babe but i don't know what you're talking about.You seem confused,might i suggest a psychitrist?...

If you guys are done with the keyboard warrior fencing, can we get back to items relevant to this post, instead of all this poop-tossing? I've not the slightest interest in this and don't want this post to derail more than it already has, even though I'm not the OP, I'm very interested in more nude mods for RER2. You guys should take this to PMs or create a new post.

Archived