resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

Here you go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!g5Qw3JyJ!phlsCPSY2OgN4riE8nWb7B0-jNcb8x3opSVrOjxA2Q0- Ada nude (Campain\mercenaries) + Helena nude(campain/default merc costume - nude, ex1 costume - topless) + Sherry (merc only ex1 nude, ex2 topless)

https://mega.co.nz/#!Qxx3jQoY!Ej_EnE585HhtuE2QVBOwXEKAuOxMC-XPdPpLITxopf0- Jill REV nude

You are Awesome :)

Do you by any chance have the Nude Gina mod for Resident Evil Revelations 2

You are Awesome :)

Do you by any chance have the Nude Gina mod for Resident Evil Revelations 2

Sorry, haven't seen any public Gina or Moira nudes in human internet. Perhabs need 2 scavenge all those Maliwei's hieroglyphs  :dodgy:

Hey guys. First post here.

I'm dying for a nude Moira mod. But one that respect her body shape. Skinny body, petite ass, small tits.

I wonder if we'll ever see one like this. 

No broblema tovarishch! http://modshowcase.tumblr.com/

Just shoot 20 bucks in this guy's face http://johnevanssimplesim.tumblr.com/ 

Or start digging like we are  :lol:

You can shoot 5$-10$ bucks steam wallet codes to his face too. But they are hard to buy off the merchandises. 20$ bucks are everywhere. I have seen Simplesim's badges lists about 50 + badgers . but none of them willing to share the mods. It liKes you bought somethings with your own money and want it not to share it.

I'm dying for a nude Moira mod. But one that respect her body shape. Skinny body, petite ass, small tits.

No broblema tovarishch! 

Just shoot 20 bucks in this guy's face

Or start digging like we are 

That's what i was talking about. Look at her neck. The body doesn't fit. It's just Moira's head on some generic body.

Is he really charging money for that? What a shame.

No broblema tovarishch! 

That's what i was talking about. Look at her neck. The body doesn't fit. It's just Moira's head on some generic body.

Indeed, and like i always say.. just wait on the real source (Maliwei), the game is not even fully released yet.

Here guys I made something better for claire, you should try it. I took mawileiii'S mod for claire and I made her sexy. I gave her stockings and something that looks like a belt to make her ass look a little bit smaller, also I gave her a tatoo. http://www.4shared.com/file/OyDXfq5Vce/RERev2_2_.html#

you need to start it with texmod and i think that you need to have the original mawileii installed.

Tried it out I say the all black belt part looks a bit off on it like it's just a spot where missing textures is or something but the stockings are a interesting touch maybe you could make some other version stockings also like the classic style ones etc.

Here guys I made something better for claire, you should try it. I took mawileiii'S mod for claire and I made her sexy. I gave her stockings and something that looks like a belt to make her ass look a little bit smaller, also I gave her a tatoo. http://www.4shared.com/file/OyDXfq5Vce/RERev2_2_.html#

you need to start it with texmod and i think that you need to have the original mawileii installed.

Tried it out I say the all black belt part looks a bit off on it like it's just a spot where missing textures is or something but the stockings are a interesting touch maybe you could make some other version stockings also like the classic style ones etc.

the belt thing is just to make her ass look smaller so i didnt put much work into it but the classic stocking is a good idea. I'll send you a link when i do it In your messages.

Just shoot 20 bucks in this guy's face: johnevanssimplesim tumblr com

I shot him a 20 bucks code, and guess what? He refused to accept it!

First he asks for your money, and then when money's ready, he doesn't want it anymore... WTF is wrong with him?!?!

I think the other mod sites and maybe this site have him scared but there is no point to paying him as most the stuff he shows off is either someone else's work with a few minor tweaks thinking that way it becomes his then puts it on his site and charges for it when really it should all be free in that case sure it's tempting to pay to get it but it's best not to since it only feeds him to keep doing it like the big companys charging reskins in a game that are nothing but cosmetic you buy it it tells them to keep doing pointless stuff that only makes you one step poorer and pays their starbuck runs unless you got the money to toss around heh.

Can you guys post a screenshot of abecho mods? I would prefer arc files like maliwee777 but texmod would do too if looks good of course.

Simpleidiot, something wrong with Simplesim lately he removed showcase mods from his new blogs and restriction to guest viewers too.

No broblema tovarishch! 

Actually, Maliwei777 is planing to be "retired" (according to his resent post on 3DM) ...... Soooooo Saaaaaad

Just shoot 20 bucks in this guy's face: johnevanssimplesim tumblr com

I shot him a 20 bucks code, and guess what? He refused to accept it!

First he asks for your money, and then when money's ready, he doesn't want it anymore... WTF is wrong with him?!?!

First , i LOVE your name ! !     [ ^______________^ ]

SimpleIDIOT .. OMG , just EPIC !!  ^ò^

Simplesim is always more pathetic and even so infant .. ha ha haa ! !

^^

This is what I made out of Maliweiii's mod, I don't like a completely nude mod plus her ass was looking very big. And one more time for everybody I made that belt kinda looking thing to cover some of her ass to make it look smaller and I don't really care how does it look in front because when I play I'm looking at her back side.

P.S.  I think that you need to have the original mawileii's mod installed. 

Run with texmod !

http://www.4shared.com/file/OyDXfq5Vce/RERev2_2_.html#

By the way if anybody needs a different color of stockings, belt or tatoo just let me know. I can do this in a matter of seconds.

But if anybody needs her without the belt I'm gonna have to start over so It's gonna take some time.

post-508011-0-29317000-1427530289_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-40158800-1427530303_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-34960300-1427530320_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-80480800-1427530331_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-48107400-1427530344_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-92687700-1427530356_thumb.jpg

First time here, I am a chinese so basically i know what maliwei777 saying. First, he didn't say he going to retire, he is busy with his business project ( I assume it's a 3d animation chinese movie ), he is not going to retire. He still need to make a living because he shared the mods, unlike simpleidiot. I saw moira burton nude from deviantart, but it's just a mesh model made from xps, not a gaming mod. So if it really came out, ( credit to nightmaretango ), his mesh will be the finest example, perky. Unless maliwei intend to use all female with same model, which means moira have the same size as claire. I saw 3dsmax, and I thought it was free. But apparently not. So I can only hope and wait maliwei launch moira mod. Now come to think of it, Gina Foley is the blonde haired girl from RE:revelations. Damn, Foley family sure had a bad ending.

Archived