resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

Well said fapman, can you add realistic pubic hair to Maliwei777 model and share with us? You are a modder too at gamevixenzone.com.

I might be wrong about that vagina shape he added because it has pubic hair and makes it look more realistic than the one from Maliwei777 model.

If you have time to work on a pubic hair one please share it us, we always respect free and willing to distribution modders.

I agree with you guys, maliwe777 deserves the credit and my $5 donation (but have no idea how to donate to maliwe777), good modders deserve at least a $5 donations for their time and effort, some sites have a donate button in members profile and you can choose to sponge or donate if you like the mod. 

I refuse to use simplesim, it appears he is selling other people's mods then selling.

Claire's hairy nude mod works well for me after I buy her cowboy outfit, which btw was cheeky that it only works with that outfit and you have to buy it for 2.99$, I would rather donate to modder than the game maker.

btw what is figures > nudeseeker ?

Dunno, some sort of ragequit maybe.

So pathetic !

That's why I'm asking if anyone willing to share it, he even modified the model and make it look realistic. The girls have a beautiful vagina shape and trimmed pubic hair. If anyone willing to spend another 10$ for a steam wallet codes and obtain his mods and share it with all of us here will gratefully.

Its his mods he can do whatever with. I know charging $$$ for mods isn't what all his fans expected from his evil future plans hahahaha...gg I was one of his fans that got disappointed with this new mods.

There's where you are wrong though. Simplesim didn't make the vagina shape, modified the model or made it look realistic. Maliwei777 did that, not Simplesim. Sure, Simplesim may have provided different pubic hair options, but those are just texture edits, something that is very easy to do compared to creating a custom model like Maliwei777 did. And why do you think there's a horrible neck-seam on "simplesims" mods of the other characters from the game, that's because he just uses the same model Maliwei created for Claire Redfield, so their head-model doesn't fit the body-model of Claire that Maliwei specifically only created to be used for her.

Simplesim evidently puts absolute minimal effort into his nude mods, since all he can really do is texture edits, so he doesn't even try to fix the horrible gap between the head-model and the body model as he is clearly not capable. He is just changing the texture from Maliwei's mod slightly and calling it his mod.

Also, he set out to create his site so others wouldn't take his content (back then, free content) and sell it without his consent. And now, it seems to me he is doing almost the exact same, feeding off maliwei's quality model, that he simply just edits slightly and puts behind a 20$ paywall. What a fucking joke.

If anyone deserves money it is Maliwei, not Simplesim. And the ironic thing is that Maliwei puts the mod out for free, but Simplesim who relies on Maliwei's model, sells it only for money. (I might add Simplesim had no real nude mod for Revelations 2 before Maliwei released his model, only a shoddy texture edit of the bikini for Moira costume, which is certainly not worth 20$)

After have read all this , i want say just a thing :

HO MY GOD ! !  (°__°)

Simplesim makes Moira nude and damn that look good. He is teasing us. Nobody gonna get a steam wallet codes and get all his nude mods?

What do you mean "Damn that look good?" Take a closer look. It's just Maliwei's bodymodel of Claire with Moira's head on top of it. Look at his preview video, there's a neckseam, a gap between the head and the body and the skin tones don't even match. Stop giving him credit. Better off just using Maliwei's mod or waiting for Maliwei to make a nude mod for the other characters and release for FREE.

Simplesim makes Moira nude and damn that look good. He is teasing us. Nobody gonna get a steam wallet codes and get all his nude mods?

What do you mean "Damn that look good?" Take a closer look. It's just Maliwei's bodymodel of Claire with Moira's head on top of it. Look at his preview video, there's a neckseam, a gap between the head and the body and the skin tones don't even match. Stop giving him credit. Better off just using Maliwei's mod or waiting for Maliwei to make a nude mod for the other characters and release for FREE.

Completely agree !

All I used to dl from SS blog. I promised not to share it on other sites but that doesn't have any meaning now so enjoy.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Eo4i0CqI!JbOjrzhvvwd0mQHO3Wza8ILrGPMf_4A6N7X7uIAqAkg

To unpack archives you must enter serial from jpegs. 

It keeps crashing

Oh. I haven't tried them for year. Didn't think that this sh*t will be THAT protected.

Gladly I have some of them already unpacked (Rev Jill, re6 fully nude Helena, Sherry and Ada). 

Others seems to be gone. :( Oh you John Evans  :P 

Will post nativepc's in some time later when figure out what's in them.

Here you go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!g5Qw3JyJ!phlsCPSY2OgN4riE8nWb7B0-jNcb8x3opSVrOjxA2Q0- Ada nude (Campain\mercenaries) + Helena nude(campain/default merc costume - nude, ex1 costume - topless)

https://mega.co.nz/#!Qxx3jQoY!Ej_EnE585HhtuE2QVBOwXEKAuOxMC-XPdPpLITxopf0- Jill REV nude

https://mega.co.nz/#!E8p0yJhD!MaJktCkm4hgpuiMkoFQAsYS7K2-XzWMcGHpDqPh4RxM- Sherry BB nude (mercenaries EX2 costume only) - rewrites nude merc Ada and Helena so use them separetely.

Thanks for sharing   :)

Archived