resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

@abecho, good work with the stockings man. Can you do a ripped Jean mod for her? I prefer ripped parts where you can see her vagina or half see.

I'm glad you like it man, but I can only paint on her, I cannot add any objects, I'm not that good yet. If you noticed the stockings and the other things are painted on to her, but when I have some time this wednesday I'll try to paint some jeans or some kind of tight shorts and then rip them. If I menage to do it I'll post it here.

hey could someone reupload or pm me with clair mod ? coz all the links dead ;/

Claire Nude Mod http://www.mediafire.com/download/c57555lk3ulvjo8/Rev2_CLAIRE_N_v0.2.7z

My Demonic Reskin http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ca8fmvc74wexai/Claire+NM+with+Demonic+Reskin.7z

Does your Demonic Reskin requires Claire nude mod installed by Maliwee777? Can you post some screenshots of the skin? I don't have time to test it at my location right now.

@abecho, its cool we'll wait for what you could come up then, take your time man.

hey could someone reupload or pm me with clair mod ? coz all the links dead ;/

Claire Nude Mod http://www.mediafire.com/download/c57555lk3ulvjo8/Rev2_CLAIRE_N_v0.2.7z

My Demonic Reskin http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ca8fmvc74wexai/Claire+NM+with+Demonic+Reskin.7z

Does your Demonic Reskin requires Claire nude mod installed by Maliwee777? Can you post some screenshots of the skin? I don't have time to test it at my location right now.

@abecho, its cool we'll wait for what you could come up then, take your time man.

Here's a screenshot of his demonic reskin.post-508011-0-12005400-1427790430_thumb.jpg

I think he only changed the face a little to make her more ugly then she is lol.

My version has the body in it although you can swap it with the other body. The only changes I made was to the head. She has black hair, red highlights. red lipstick and glowing red eyes with clean skin. Here is a close up

Claire%20Demonic_1.jpg

My version has the body in it although you can swap it with the other body. The only changes I made was to the head. She has black hair, red highlights. red lipstick and glowing red eyes with clean skin. Here is a close up

Claire%20Demonic_1.jpg

Woooow. Now that I see her from close range I would take my words back. She actually looks more beautifull that way, I like the hair much. Hey Grimm maybe we can work together huh?

post-508011-0-42000900-1427826821_thumb.jpg

post-508011-0-05078600-1427826837_thumb.jpg

If you're interested let me know.

P.S. If you know a way to make her entire body look wet (shiny) please tell me or do it and send me a link to where you upload it.

abecho, I admit like this mod ( without the belt ) is much more attractive. Because the first mod belt texture look like missing mesh texture in skyrim. I have a request, did you place word tattoo on claire back? If it's, could you remove it? If it a shape like love or diamond I may enjoy it like Jill from maliwei777, but words, I hardly can see it as I am playing 1024 resolution, so kinda no point for me to see it, very blur. I hope you can add a plain fair skin for claire, much more suitable for her personality, except for moira have tattoo in future progress. 

That's all, kudos and thumbs up for you and all the modders here trying to make beautiful mesh model. Thanks.

abecho, I admit like this mod ( without the belt ) is much more attractive. Because the first mod belt texture look like missing mesh texture in skyrim. I have a request, did you place word tattoo on claire back? If it's, could you remove it? If it a shape like love or diamond I may enjoy it like Jill from maliwei777, but words, I hardly can see it as I am playing 1024 resolution, so kinda no point for me to see it, very blur. I hope you can add a plain fair skin for claire, much more suitable for her personality, except for moira have tattoo in future progress. 

That's all, kudos and thumbs up for you and all the modders here trying to make beautiful mesh model. Thanks.

I'm glad that somebody is apretiating my work so here it is man:

Plain only stockings no tatoo: http://www.4shared.com/file/Rpf4UDHjba/RERev2_4_.html? 

This is the exact same heart from jill revelations 1: http://www.4shared.com/file/rLoW8FpTce/RERev2_5_.html?

And in this one I put the heart on a little bit lower position: http://www.4shared.com/file/ip_33BXRba/RERev2_6_.html?

Don't ask me to put a cigarette in her mouth because I can't do that.

I don't get it man Maliweiii did such a great sexy mod for revelations 1 and now just a plain body with a big ass. And still without his mod I couldn't do that.

P.S. The first mod with the belt was "Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly" my girlfriend has the same tattoo so I made it for her.

The second one without the belt was "Resident evil revelations 2"

And by the way if you know a free link to nude Moira please give it to me.

grimm tried your version out with/without mali's mod and so far only the red lipstick is working for some reason and the body but the neck part has a noticablely sorta transparent line in certain lighting heres screen shots of it.

You need to deploy to a mission to get the rest of it. I was having the same problem. Tell me something Joker why in the left upper corner of your screenshot there is the face of Moira and you are actually playing with Claire?

Thanks man very good but isn't there fully nude mod anywhere?

grimm tried your version out with/without mali's mod and so far only the red lipstick is working for some reason and the body but the neck part has a noticablely sorta transparent line in certain lighting heres screen shots of it.

You need to deploy to a mission to get the rest of it. I was having the same problem. Tell me something Joker why in the left upper corner of your screenshot there is the face of Moira and you are actually playing with Claire?

Right on will give that a shot and if you added your account to re.net linking thing it let's you choose a icon/buy new ones via profile page.

@user619, that topless mod belong to Simplesim. It was his first mods. So there spy really wants to share his work now. We need nude Moira too.

@abecho, I can't see to get any of your mods working with Maliwee777 base. I used texmod too and launched as same as other texmod I been using and it worked but yours didn't have affect to the character.

@Grimmprince, I thought you said about reskin lol. So only her head changed. I noticed too. Can you make modify different skin tones for her? Tan,yellow and deep tanned would be good too.

@user619 So that's Moira topless mod from simplesim? Only two very different things I need to say. 1st, I appreciate his time and work on Moira, although I didn't know if he just copy and paste maliwei texture into it, anyway it's still a work and I grateful for it. 2nd, the nipples looks like sticker. I feel it is not realistic, and I hope simplesim stop being a douche. That's all.

@abecho Nice, having your girlfriend as an inspiration and motivation. Thanks to her support too. And much thanks abecho, I really prefer fair skin claire, maybe I like plain much? I didn't quite like the tattoo in RE revelations but since that the best maliwei can do, I fully support and appreciate his work. That's why I get used to it. So you can change the color texture but no adding mesh like cigarette? Can you like re-enhance moira nipple texture, as I mention above, sticker, and convert her blonde hair from simplesim back to original color? 

It's just a request. Thanks.

@user619 So that's Moira topless mod from simplesim? Only two very different things I need to say. 1st, I appreciate his time and work on Moira, although I didn't know if he just copy and paste maliwei texture into it, anyway it's still a work and I grateful for it. 2nd, the nipples looks like sticker. I feel it is not realistic, and I hope simplesim stop being a douche. That's all.

@abecho Nice, having your girlfriend as an inspiration and motivation. Thanks to her support too. And much thanks abecho, I really prefer fair skin claire, maybe I like plain much? I didn't quite like the tattoo in RE revelations but since that the best maliwei can do, I fully support and appreciate his work. That's why I get used to it. So you can change the color texture but no adding mesh like cigarette? Can you like re-enhance moira nipple texture, as I mention above, sticker, and convert her blonde hair from simplesim back to original color? 

It's just a request. Thanks.

So you are saying that her nipples look like they are stickers or painted right? Well as I mentioned earlier I can only paint on her so it's not gonna look much different I guess. Well I guess that I can change the hair color back to original black. I'm gonna try to work on the nipples too but I'm gonna do that on wednesday because it's my day off and I'm gonna have some more time. By the way I'm planning on painting some kind of demonic wings on Claire's back that I think will go very good with Grimm's demonic reskin. And by the way I can do same kind of mods for Resident evil 6 so if you want anything for that tell me before wednesday ok.

@abecho It's okay, take your time. A modder will only fully optimize his work when he has the mood and time. I would only try to mod if I in good condition. Cool, demonic wings, I will try that if you make it. A little suggestion, maybe a little weird, how about a devil ( sort of succubus pointy tail ) place on her butt. Maybe angelic wing and demonic tail? Sending holy bullets while using demonic kick as a final blow. And as for RE 6, it's okay, I had done playing it and already uninstalled. If Moira nipples texture is hard to re-enhance, it's okay, take your time. I am not in the urge to use it as I also need to work so I will be less playing game recently. I just hope that at least her nipples will be sort of similar with claire.

Any modders here kind enough to tell me which tex mod engine you are using? I would also like to participate because maybe I will enrol into gaming design in my university. I tried 3dsmax but it is not full and only trial version. Anyone who have full or similar engine can post link? Thanks.

Archived