resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

Rukkasu, the nude mod only work if you have the DLC purchased from steam.

Anyone has badge of awesome from Simplesim? He makes lot of good mods from Maliwee777 model. Here's the links to his blogs

http://johnevanssimplesim.tumblr.com

If you are his awesomeness please upload some of his pubic hair mods to those that can't obtain from him. Not many people wants to spend another 20$ dollars for mods because we already bought the game from steam.

John Evans makes really good nudes, but in my national currency (hello Put1n) 20 bucks is quite big amount for retexture.
If he could unlock it for about 5-10$ through Patreon it would be nice. Steam money operations are are not so convinient.

John Evans makes really good nudes, but in my national currency (hello Put1n) 20 bucks is quite big amount for retexture.

If he could unlock it for about 5-10$ through Patreon it would be nice. Steam money operations are are not so convinient.

What i think of John Evans is :

it's really shameful force people to spend money to obtain a mod , the MODS is FREE stuff and everyone that want make money with it is just a dishonest.

That's why I'm asking if anyone willing to share it, he even modified the model and make it look realistic. The girls have a beautiful vagina shape and trimmed pubic hair. If anyone willing to spend another 10$ for a steam wallet codes and obtain his mods and share it with all of us here will gratefully.

Its his mods he can do whatever with. I know charging $$$ for mods isn't what all his fans expected from his evil future plans hahahaha...gg I was one of his fans that got disappointed with this new mods.

@user619, you don't need to sign up for basic members, you need to send your steam wallet codes to simplesim7@gmail.com then ask him for the permissions to enter his badge of awesome sections. It probably going to use your new tumblr username and password for it but I'm not really clear on this one. You can ask him during your conversations.

Thank you user619 for the contributions.

This morning I went to his blogs, he makes it more strictly for basic members or guests that can't view his badge of awesome mods anymore. I'm not sure what've got into this simplesim's mind lately.

Some dudes must pissed Simplesim off. That about 700k fans from his old blogs but now all rages and become hatred because his new re2 won't for free for his basic members. Images that how many fans left him now.

His reputation won't be the same no more and forever his 700k loyalty friends will become his nightmare enemy. We'll all distributions his old mods and new one if we could get our hand on.

Some dudes must pissed Simplesim off. That about 700k fans from his old blogs but now all rages and become hatred because his new re2 won't for free for his basic members. Images that how many fans left him now.

His reputation won't be the same no more and forever his 700k loyalty friends will become his nightmare enemy. We'll all distributions his old mods and new one if we could get our hand on.

Can't wait for some one to upload those mods :)

All mods should be shared.

I share all my mods.

That's why I'm asking if anyone willing to share it, he even modified the model and make it look realistic. The girls have a beautiful vagina shape and trimmed pubic hair. If anyone willing to spend another 10$ for a steam wallet codes and obtain his mods and share it with all of us here will gratefully.

Its his mods he can do whatever with. I know charging $$$ for mods isn't what all his fans expected from his evil future plans hahahaha...gg I was one of his fans that got disappointed with this new mods.

There's where you are wrong though. Simplesim didn't make the vagina shape, modified the model or made it look realistic. Maliwei777 did that, not Simplesim. Sure, Simplesim may have provided different pubic hair options, but those are just texture edits, something that is very easy to do compared to creating a custom model like Maliwei777 did. And why do you think there's a horrible neck-seam on "simplesims" mods of the other characters from the game, that's because he just uses the same model Maliwei created for Claire Redfield, so their head-model doesn't fit the body-model of Claire that Maliwei specifically only created to be used for her.

Simplesim evidently puts absolute minimal effort into his nude mods, since all he can really do is texture edits, so he doesn't even try to fix the horrible gap between the head-model and the body model as he is clearly not capable. He is just changing the texture from Maliwei's mod slightly and calling it his mod.

Also, he set out to create his site so others wouldn't take his content (back then, free content) and sell it without his consent. And now, it seems to me he is doing almost the exact same, feeding off maliwei's quality model, that he simply just edits slightly and puts behind a 20$ paywall. What a fucking joke.

If anyone deserves money it is Maliwei, not Simplesim. And the ironic thing is that Maliwei puts the mod out for free, but Simplesim who relies on Maliwei's model, sells it only for money. (I might add Simplesim had no real nude mod for Revelations 2 before Maliwei released his model, only a shoddy texture edit of the bikini for Moira costume, which is certainly not worth 20$)

Archived