resident evil revelations 2 nude mods ?

envoy23

@Gandalf My only personal grudge against simplesim is he use maliwei original meshes and just make some retweak and finally put a copyright under his name. Although I can't confirm and don't have much evidence he did so but his rage post lead me highly believe that he is using his own 'way' to create his meshes. I can tolerate that but when it comes to paying for mods that was not him, no , sorry I can't. Paying for almost a same price as the original game is not cool, even the original modder didn't want any payment. Now I mostly follow chinese website like gamersky, 3dmgame and ali123 because most of their mods are free to download, lots of variety and easy to use. They still have some discipline, they will include original modders name and kept like the modder profile. Most of my mods are download from there since their networking is getting loose and I can get easy access. I hope you know about the skyrim mods that need to pay and it just because is a simple mechanic that didn't include new campaign, map and other those, rage went among the player and even Gaben need to take it down. 

That's all and my personal issues with simplesim. 

I am done with here, and will fully focus on china game website. 

I am out.

Guest Gandalf

If you guys are done with the keyboard warrior fencing, can we get back to items relevant to this post, instead of all this poop-tossing? I've not the slightest interest in this and don't want this post to derail more than it already has, even though I'm not the OP, I'm very interested in more nude mods for RER2. You guys should take this to PMs or create a new post.

You don't have any interest so ignore it,that's what i do.

Guest Gandalf

@Gandalf My only personal grudge against simplesim is he use maliwei original meshes and just make some retweak and finally put a copyright under his name. Although I can't confirm and don't have much evidence he did so but his rage post lead me highly believe that he is using his own 'way' to create his meshes. I can tolerate that but when it comes to paying for mods that was not him, no , sorry I can't. Paying for almost a same price as the original game is not cool, even the original modder didn't want any payment. Now I mostly follow chinese website like gamersky, 3dmgame and ali123 because most of their mods are free to download, lots of variety and easy to use. They still have some discipline, they will include original modders name and kept like the modder profile. Most of my mods are download from there since their networking is getting loose and I can get easy access. I hope you know about the skyrim mods that need to pay and it just because is a simple mechanic that didn't include new campaign, map and other those, rage went among the player and even Gaben need to take it down. 

I am out.

If the tweaks Simplesim makes on Maliwei's mods weren't popular than many of these butthurt posts wouldn't exist.As far as copyrighting a mod i've never heard of that,i didn't think it was possible.

He and i both hate having our work uploaded on other sites,as for me i've joined sites where posers uploaded my mods just to confront them and in several instances i've had them banned from the site.The old days are gone,once upon a time one could upload a mod and it wouldn't be screwed with but today there are so many wannabes and pathetic attention seekers that will upload someones mod on a file sharing site instead of simply providing a link to the creators site because they want to feel important.It's sad but that's reality.

Simplesim started out sharing his mods freely,there were no conditions in his early days,absolutely none,as time went on he started finding his mods on sites all over the world.Some of these sites didn't even provide credits to the original author.The fact that he is still sharing mods at all is suprising to me for i quit sharing my mods two years ago and have quit updating my blog. 

Instead of attacking Simplesim those that love mods should be attacking those in this very thread that have uploaded his mods to filesharing sites.

My my internet war sparks. It's the internet. Who is good or evil, at least we all know. Yeah, Internet is full of rogue, haters and those others but every action lead tp consequences. If simplesim decide to ask for payment for his mods, he must know the consequences. Now, he gone raged on write a ' poetry' on his blog, claiming that some of us would not get it because our discussions at here, well I am ready for the consequences. But to pay for the almost same amoust as the game just for a meshes texture that just change the visual appearance for the game. That's ridiculous. He's not adding new character or new campaign and for a price for almost the game. Yeah, we know everyone have their own mind and decisions. But we all forget the aftermath. And for his words, he is much more superior than maliwei because he can enhance the texture. It's seems he forget who provide the main texture before he can even retexture it.

@Gandalf, I do really happy for your friendship with simplesim. Working meshes together and launch all those texture. But this is the Internet, same as reality, where one takes action must face the other people criticise. It's not pleasant. From what his rage blog, I can't be sure if he admitted he do steal meshes from maliwei and just enhance it so that he will have the copyright. Then how about maliwei? Some people steal some meshes but some of them got place simplesim name. But in maliwei case, his texture was stolen, upload to other people server and claim his copyright by just enhance the meshes. Do maliwei went rage? No. Because he know he make mods and upload to the Internet, he know his risks. But he shares and didn't complaint and constantly make new mods. Even the Chinese at his blog page always support him because he always thought of players first. I followed maliwei earlier than simplesim but due to their china server, downloads is always limited for outsider. I don't know if simplesim steal maliwei mods and just make tweaks but since news spread to maliwei blogs. Maliwei didn't went rage but says any modders are free to use and retweak. He didn't charge us fees and still teaches us some modding tools.

There's a difference between them, and I know Gandalf, is ur decision and choices. As a modders, it's not always pleased to see your mods get uploaded to other websites under their name. There are always risks, but when the real news come that the real modder is you. Do you evrn still care about it?

I am a designer for my work. Some of my projects get stoled and they make a prototype of it but under their name. I am mad, really mad. But my fren come wake me up. He said 'look, your first product, and he will be on the whole world, would you still be mad about copyright or would you be rather be happy to see your design born.'

It's a matter of perspective, everyone is different. If money and copyright is more important than enjoying. Then it's ur life. I have nothing more to say.

Always remember, Internet is full of fake truth. We all must take the risk and the consequences and the criticisms.

Thanks you and wish all of you have lovely day.

xpardareon out.

I dig what you're saying brother but what this all boils down to is personal preferance,Simplesim is free to share his work as he sees fit as are you and i.If someone dosen't like what a modder is doing ignore him/her.Simple no problem.

You people are fucking ridiculous,you don't like what Jon's doing then stay away from him,stop begging for his mods like little bitches, he doesn't need you nor want you on his blog so fuck off.The homophobic idiot above me needs to get a life.You say Jon is gay and yet you admit to being a lesbian,what the fuck is wrong with you?

GrizWorldThere is nothing atrocious about what Jon said he's giving back as good as what he's getting if you're too stupid to see that ,well, too bad.

Guess what it is ,indeed,the internet and we're are all free to share our mods as we see fit,don't like it who cares,screw you.

I can get any mod of Jon's i want,free,you know why?Because i don't attack him and complain like some kind of moron just because i don't like how he shares his mods.Jon has plenty of people he trusts and they get any mod they want,so the reason why you friutcakes are having such a problem is because

you're fruitcakes,period end of story Hehehe good god...

Any mods i create from here on will NOT be uploaded here,quite simply because of the inability of the moderators here to stop people from sharing mods that are NOT THIERS.This thread is indicative of the lack of respect this site has for modders.

So, is this a kind of syndrome of modders? if so better I should not try to be one or I will end up frustrated, resentful, bitter and become in an envious diva. 

No one is begging him ( at least not me ) he can put his mods inside his ass like the gay who is. I just asked one of his mods and then I review his blog, I realized that he is an envious then I edit my comment to tell him truths and to him really hurts my words and must be for some good reason. I'm not a back kisses like you, I am not going to pretend '' be nice '' just to get something I could do myself and even do it better, here there are many lazy people without dignity to beg him when themselves could make his own mods and stop beg and less pay to a fucking diva. 

I have a big life, in fact I have not entered here in a year until now because I spend most of the time in the real world and not in the world of '' pixels '' ... he was the one who started to call me on his blog and if Fl4v1en would not have shown his blog here I never would have aware of what he wrote, who needs to get a life is him, he is paranoid, he feel himself the center of the universe when him is not. 

I am not homophobic you moron, I am a proud bisexual girl. So when your boyfriend Johnny made a mock of me by my sexuality, that is fine? and when I made a joke about him, it's wrong? I know nothing and do not care me their sexuality, I just told that to ridicule him and because he call me '' ugly '' and only a GAY MAN would call me UGLY, I am not ugly, I am a very attractive girl. In the other hand, he reviewed my G+ page and profile where I do not hide my sexuality in nothing, so, the things he says about my sexuality are saying in true form, HE IS THE TRUE HOMOPHOBIC you moron! is insulting not only to me but also to all people who have my same tastes and therefore I said that he is a man with the mentality of 12 years old child because he intertwined sexuality with something that has nothing to do with this issue just because he has no more arguments and because hurts him what I write.

The problem with divas like your BF and modders like you is that you believed are untouchable, a distinct species, when you are nothing but mere mortals who many times just steal the real work of others and say it is absolutely yours. If this page is a sign of disrespect toward the modders, Johnny's blog is a lack of respect for players and people who not think like him and that shows his true nature. 

I'm sorry babe but i don't know what you're talking about.You seem confused,might i suggest a psychitrist?...

Oh! so cute! Gandalf is afraid of a girl! is your white tunic brown from behind right now? lol.  XD 

I read your other comments, tell that to your '' friend '' tell him who ignore us, tell him to accept the consequences of his actions as a man and not as a fag, tell him to tolerate the opinions of others in a mature way and not like an idiot child, go kiss his ass! hurry!  

Guest Gandalf

Oh! so cute! Gandalf is afraid of a girl! is your white tunic brown from behind right now? lol.  XD 

I read your other comments, tell that to your '' friend '' tell him who ignore us, tell him to accept the consequences of his actions as a man and not as a fag, tell him to tolerate the opinions of others in a mature way and not like an idiot child, go kiss his ass! hurry!  

Hehehe....When i encounter someone like you on the street i always give them a few dollars even though i know they're just going to spend it on crack but i feel sorry for people like you and i sincerely hope that you seek help.Please don't misunderstand you don't have to continue to live like this there are a number of amazing medications that short from curing you will certainly alleviate some of your propensity toward hostility.Thank you very much.

Hehehe....When i encounter someone like you on the street i always give them a few dollars even though i know they're just going to spend it on crack but i feel sorry for people like you and i sincerely hope that you seek help.Please don't misunderstand you don't have to continue to live like this there are a number of amazing medications that short from curing you will certainly alleviate some of your propensity toward hostility.Thank you very much.

Oh Gandalf, you are a wise wizard but Frodo should kick your balls for being so hypocritical and so blind! you can spit all you want about us and act like a child as your loved friend but little Johnny is far worse than anything you think of us and is in view of all, the only one that seems can not see that is YOU, what happens is that your love for his ass do not let you see him as the fucker who he is. So stop toying with things and disguising them with '' crack ''  face the truth you cheap wizard!

... I did not know that Gandalf was blind ... that's new. 

Gandalf is probably John Evan accounts on loverlab. Anyway, his new model and nude mode is FAiled, why? The fucking vagina is worse than a real woman.I bet this dude haven't seen a real vagina in real life.

That makes a lot of sense! and remember that little Johnny is gay so to him does not like vaginas, he has not seen any in real life, he likes penises.  

I am out.

If the tweaks Simplesim makes on Maliwei's mods weren't popular than many of these butthurt posts wouldn't exist.As far as copyrighting a mod i've never heard of that,i didn't think it was possible.

He and i both hate having our work uploaded on other sites,as for me i've joined sites where posers uploaded my mods just to confront them and in several instances i've had them banned from the site.The old days are gone,once upon a time one could upload a mod and it wouldn't be screwed with but today there are so many wannabes and pathetic attention seekers that will upload someones mod on a file sharing site instead of simply providing a link to the creators site because they want to feel important.It's sad but that's reality.

Simplesim started out sharing his mods freely,there were no conditions in his early days,absolutely none,as time went on he started finding his mods on sites all over the world.Some of these sites didn't even provide credits to the original author.The fact that he is still sharing mods at all is suprising to me for i quit sharing my mods two years ago and have quit updating my blog. 

Instead of attacking Simplesim those that love mods should be attacking those in this very thread that have uploaded his mods to filesharing sites.

Seriously, Gandalf? Then what about modders at REboards talking about someone stealing their mods then??

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3800/people-stealing-stuff-again

Looks like your BFF simplesim not just using Maliwei's mod but also stealing other mods at REboards, put nude body and charge people for it!! If thats not what you call an a$$hole, I dont know what else....

I am out.

Seriously, Gandalf? Then what about modders at REboards talking about someone stealing their mods then??

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3800/people-stealing-stuff-again

Looks like your BFF simplesim not just using Maliwei's mod but also stealing other mods at REboards, put nude body and charge people for it!! If thats not what you call an a$$hole, I dont know what else....

post-230150-0-35854300-1433405882_thumb.png

Well this got out of hand.

First off, Gandalf and SimpleSim are not the same person. I remember them both from GameVixenZone, back when SimpleSim was still modding there and Gandalf was an admin. While Gandalf and I had our differences, SimpleSim seemed like an alright guy.

Yeah he took mods from other sites and uploaded them at his site, and yeah he modified other people's work and claimed it as his own, blah blah blah, who cares? Welcome to the internet. All my mods I have ever released (which hasn't been much, but still) have been spread all over the internet and claimed as other people's work. Do I care? Nope. I'll still make mods and if someone wants to take it and claim it as theirs, so be it. That just means more people are getting to use my mod, regardless if they know I made it or not. As long as someone is enjoying it, that's all that matters.

So let's drop this subject already and get back to the topic at hand. There is no reason for all these insults being flung around at each other. It's rather embarrassing to see on these forums. You guys know better than that.

First off, Gandalf and SimpleSim are not the same person. I remember them both from GameVixenZone, back when SimpleSim was still modding there and Gandalf was an admin. While Gandalf and I had our differences, SimpleSim seemed like an alright guy.

Yeah he took mods from other sites and uploaded them at his site, and yeah he modified other people's work and claimed it as his own, blah blah blah, who cares? Welcome to the internet. All my mods I have ever released (which hasn't been much, but still) have been spread all over the internet and claimed as other people's work. Do I care? Nope. I'll still make mods and if someone wants to take it and claim it as theirs, so be it. That just means more people are getting to use my mod, regardless if they know I made it or not. As long as someone is enjoying it, that's all that matters.

So let's drop this subject already and get back to the topic at hand. There is no reason for all these insults being flung around at each other. It's rather embarrassing to see on these forums. You guys know better than that.

Looks like you are 1% who doesn't care. Someone stealing other people's mod without permission, modify it, and selling it for profit!! Of course we all care. He start it first with his insecure behavior, asking other people's personal info for exchange with "his mod", and now he charge people for something he stole?? So much for "respect author's permission not to redistribute" my a$$!!

If he has 'carefree' attitude like you, nobody will rage like this. Heck I don't even care when he started asking people's personal info. But asking people to pay for something he steal because of "his copyright" is really another level of arrogance! Yeah, welcome to the internet I guess... Now we know his true colors :)

Oh! another one with '' it's the Internet, nothing happens '' ... one thing is '' share '' and other thing is charge to some innocent people with something that you stole! that's a level of hypocrisy unlimited! THE FUCKER IS A FUCKING THIEF! Should be in prison! if SOPA had proceeded, that pig would be in jail, because the prison is the place where thieves should be! I can not believe you agree with their practices, by thieves like him is urgent a regulation on the internet. 

You know what is really embarrassing? that people like you see what that idiot is doing as NORMAL, it speaks of a rotten society and now that's a massive shame! MASSIVE!

I never said I agreed with anything, so please don't put words in my mouth. Read next time before spouting off.

The point is, what are you going to do about it? Hmm? Nothing. All you can do is complain. And what does that solve? Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that can be done about it. Modding is not bound by legal law. It is a hobby. If someone steals your work and uses it/sells it, all you can do is sit there and watch it happen. Sure you can take a stand and not mod anymore or tell others what a horrible person they are for stealing and selling your stuff, but where does that end up? Nowhere. It isn't going to change the fact that there are thieves out there that just don't care. I didn't say I agreed with what they did, it is just pointless to throw a temper tantrum over something you have no control over.

So all you can do is move on with your life and ignore them. Because what you are doing right now, is immature and will get you nowhere. It solves nothing and amounts to nothing. Yeah it's a horrible thing they are doing, but oh well. Nothing can be done about it, so no sense in dragging it on like this.

So by all means, rage on. It just makes you look bad while the rest of us continue on with our lives. If you want to start a hate movement on them, make your own thread elsewhere. Let people who are actually looking for Resident Evil mods use this thread.

Thank you.

Edit: And on that note, anyone know if there is a mod that gives Jill in Resident Evil HD, Sheva's Fairytale outfit from Resident Evil 5?

I never said I agreed with anything, so please don't put words in my mouth. Read next time before spouting off.

The point is, what are you going to do about it? Hmm? Nothing. All you can do is complain. And what does that solve? Nothing. There is absolutely nothing that can be done about it. Modding is not bound by legal law. It is a hobby. If someone steals your work and uses it/sells it, all you can do is sit there and watch it happen. Sure you can take a stand and not mod anymore or tell others what a horrible person they are for stealing and selling your stuff, but where does that end up? Nowhere. It isn't going to change the fact that there are thieves out there that just don't care. I didn't say I agreed with what they did, it is just pointless to throw a temper tantrum over something you have no control over.

So all you can do is move on with your life and ignore them. Because what you are doing right now, is immature and will get you nowhere. It solves nothing and amounts to nothing. Yeah it's a horrible thing they are doing, but oh well. Nothing can be done about it, so no sense in dragging it on like this.

So by all means, rage on. It just makes you look bad while the rest of us continue on with our lives. If you want to start a hate movement on them, make your own thread elsewhere. Let people who are actually looking for Resident Evil mods use this thread.

Thank you.

Edit: And on that note, anyone know if there is a mod that gives Jill in Resident Evil HD, Sheva's Fairytale outfit from Resident Evil 5?

Actually, what you can do is show the rest of the modding community what a shrill and a thief that person is. Destroy his reputation, for that's what he deserves.

Like we don't use a brain before we comment here. Stop acting you are smarter than us @spyder.

So he deleted his tumblr blogs again. If this dude Simplesim doesn't got too much complains why would he deleted it? All he does is hide and act like a coward.

Like we don't use a brain before we comment here. Stop acting you are smarter than us @spyder.

So he deleted his tumblr blogs again. If this dude Simplesim doesn't got too much complains why would he deleted it? All he does is hide and act like a coward.

Oh the irony.

Simply put, I'm not acting smarter. Just telling you to take your "hate parade" elsewhere. This thread is for Resident Evil mods, not the "let's hate Simplesim" brigade.

And he's not hiding. I found him easily on Google+ and on YouTube. If you dislike him so much, why are you even trying to find him in the first place? Why can't you just ignore him and move on?

Thank you.

Actually, what you can do is show the rest of the modding community what a shrill and a thief that person is. Destroy his reputation, for that's what he deserves.

Yep. He deserves all the hating, insulting and cursing. Thats because he didn't "..sit there and watch it happen. He didn't move on with his life and ignore them. Because what he is doing right now, is immature..." . He himself want people to respect and not to redistribute "his mod", but what he is doing now is contradict to that. He don't respect other modders, stealing their mods, selling them, and then he mock other people that criticize him including other modders by name calling.

Archived