thanks for your sharing !

and one of my question is, the heel of those boots too high for me, could you tell me how to make them lower ? (such as the armor NO.HV0012, i open nifskope and reveal that its boots has a height of 8, and i want to make this number to 4)

Try with the "scale verticles" (but i don't recommend, you will have a shitty result) of nifskope and after change the height of High Heels in the creationkit. (be careful, High Heels is bugged too sometime and the heigh will change a lot others boots, you need to create a new spell)

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded but there's only a text file inside the archive. Help? 

Every informations about downloading is on the main page.

I think you need to re-upload the file because there's only a text file inside the rar archive. No meshes, no textures, no calientetools. 

I think you need to re-upload the file because there's only a text file inside the rar archive. No meshes, no textures, no calientetools. 

You know if you go to page 1 of this thread (not the one on the download section) as s666 said and open the spoiler section you will find the links to the actual archive downloads.

Or you could have opened the page listed in the text file from the download section and found page 1 post 1 that way too.

You know if you go to page 1 of this thread (not the one on the download section) as s666 said and open the spoiler section you will find the links to the actual archive downloads.

Or you could have opened the page listed in the text file from the download section and found page 1 post 1 that way too.

You're totally right about clicking the spoiler. Never thought it would be hosted somewhere else. Although I feel really stupid now, I appreciate you pointing out that it's in the spoiler section. Thanks. 

You're totally right about clicking the spoiler. Never thought it would be hosted somewhere else. Although I feel really stupid now, I appreciate you pointing out that it's in the spoiler section. Thanks. 

Links are hidden because it's a exclusivity only for Loverlab members.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are links for some UNPB converted armors from Bless Online.

It's been a while, so many people should already know this.

-Tinuviel Armor

http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/117509676249/tinuviel-armor-unpb-tbbp

-백무새 (Baekmusae) Armor

http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/119373499254/baekmusae-unpb-tbbp

-Tyelle-armor

http://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/122099500119/tyelle-armor-unpb-tbbp-v10-this-is-a-skyrim-mod

Cheers

s666, I found a conflict between CBBE morphs .esp file from Bodyslide and your conversion pack - game crashes as soon as you try to change body shape in-game (with Bless armor on) or load a save, where a female actor's body was modified in-game and wearing one of your armors.

Please add the warning to the mod's main page, so others won't run into this issue like me. I think nobody wants to spend 2 days in a row trying to figure out what is wrong with their Skyrim :lol:

s666, I found a conflict between CBBE morphs .esp file from Bodyslide and your conversion pack - game crashes as soon as you try to change body shape in-game (with Bless armor on) or load a save, where a female actor's body was modified in-game and wearing one of your armors.

Please add the warning to the mod's main page, so others won't run into this issue like me. I think nobody wants to spend 2 days in a row trying to figure out what is wrong with their Skyrim :lol:

I think this mod i not comptable with CBBE morphing, because the skeleton base is not the same.

Basically you don't need to CBBE morphing because you have all bodyslides with this mod.

Just a heads up to people here, I created a HDT-SMP patch for this armor pack. You'll need a complete install of this mod and then overwrite the asked for files with my patch. You'll need to recreate the main body from bodyslide as of the xml changes require it. It can be downloaded in the hdt subsection here on the lab.

It's still rather early so the physics aren't perfect yet but i'm working on fine tuning the xml's for it.

Also mad kudos s666, by far my favorite set of heavy armors so far.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51149-bless-armor-pack-smp-patch/

heres the direct link, and feed back and whatever else is greatly appreciated, as the physics are there but the collision is very rough and I'm still fine tuning it.