Dragon female

Not sure why the breasts really are necessarily.

Since only mammals have breasts and are the only animals to produce milk for it's young.

Dragons would have eggs and perhaps like birds regurgitate food for the young.

I personally find it insulting to fantasy writers.

Now if you made the females humanlike, not like argonians.

Since dragons in most fantasy are able to shape shift into human/animal forms. I personally think female dragons should appear larger and more ferocious than the male ones flying around. And when changed into human form be a very beautiful mysterious yet sensual creature.

With patches of soft gold or green dragon scales in some areas and even horns on the head, they would be a great monster to add to the game.

Situationally, perhaps we would encounter them in the forest while they are in their human form. After a short dialog if you anger them they turn into their giant dragon form and whoop your ass. However if you woe them, Bowchickawow. Know what I'm sayin'? ;)

Since only mammals have breasts and are the only animals to produce milk for it's young.

Now if you made the females humanlike' date=' not like argonians.

Since dragons in most fantasy are able to shape shift into human/animal forms. I personally think female dragons should appear larger and more ferocious than the male ones flying around. And when changed into human form be a very beautiful mysterious yet sensual creature.

With patches of soft gold or green dragon scales in some areas and even horns on the head, they would be a great monster to add to the game.

Situationally, perhaps we would encounter them in the forest while they are in their human form. After a short dialog if you anger them they turn into their giant dragon form and whoop your ass. However if you woe them, Bowchickawow. Know what I'm sayin'? ;)

[/quote']

You'd want them to turn into a human? What's the point of them being a dragon if they're going to be a human too?

That's just going against the entire point right there. Might as well make it a sparkly vampire.

[/quote']

You'd want them to turn into a human? What's the point of them being a dragon if they're going to be a human too?

That's just going against the entire point right there. Might as well make it a sparkly vampire.

His point is that he's thinking from a somewhat more "logical" fantasy perspective.

Take Dungeons & Dragons for example. There are half-dragon creatures in this campaign setting because, as creatures of some of the highest magical potency, dragons can breed with any creature they feel like. The issue here is that to accomplish this, the male or female must use transformation magic to give themselves an adequate form for..."doing the deed", so to speak. They often take the form of ridiculously beautiful human or elven men and women, have sex with the person of their interest, and leave handling the child to the parent they have so "blessed" with their offspring.

The point is that several people are taking this mod more seriously than intended. They are viewing it more as insult to the anatomy of dragons in fantasy, rather than just a silly little mod for shits and giggles.

Said point is understandable, but the detractors do not need to call out the people having fun making a silly little "dragon tits" mod. I, for one, will not be using this mod because it's a bit too ridiculous for my tastes, but I'm not going to tell the people enjoying it to stop having fun.

Enjoy your mod guys. I hope you plan to screencap some of this silliness later. ^_^

it was never a WIP...

more of a request.

if you really want to see completed variants (well my versions anyways) and/or make suggestions about further dragon/dovah you can do so in my thread... unless someone whats to create an actual mod and start a thread in the adult downloads section.

[/quote']

His point is that he's thinking from a somewhat more "logical" fantasy perspective.

Take Dungeons & Dragons for example. There are half-dragon creatures in this campaign setting because, as creatures of some of the highest magical potency, dragons can breed with any creature they feel like. The issue here is that to accomplish this, the male or female must use transformation magic to give themselves an adequate form for..."doing the deed", so to speak. They often take the form of ridiculously beautiful human or elven men and women, have sex with the person of their interest, and leave handling the child to the parent they have so "blessed" with their offspring.

The point is that several people are taking this mod more seriously than intended. They are viewing it more as insult to the anatomy of dragons in fantasy, rather than just a silly little mod for shits and giggles.

Said point is understandable, but the detractors do not need to call out the people having fun making a silly little "dragon tits" mod. I, for one, will not be using this mod because it's a bit too ridiculous for my tastes, but I'm not going to tell the people enjoying it to stop having fun.

Enjoy your mod guys. I hope you plan to screencap some of this silliness later. ^_^

>implying dragons need to polymorph to breed with other races

Some of you guys are taking this Seriously, and some of you are just taking this as an Insult. I wouldnt mind seeing a working mod of this made. Its just for kicks. Imagine the last thing your character sees on the hardest difficulty as a mage, is these two giant twins of a dragon before your melted into the ground by a firey inferno. -_-

If you are insulted by the idea of this. Leave the Thread, We do not need you to comment that it offends you. It must not really offend you if your going to waste your precious time saying it offends you cause you seem to be spending a lot of it messaging on here. This can be debateable for days, which I dont have time trying to educate you since our schools apparently have failed. Ill be back later to see if The mod has been created.

Woah woah woah

*Saigas post to lazy tyo quote*

You need a medal' date=' why give dragon tits when we can just make them turn into tall busty women and rape you.

[/quote']

Because then they're not dragons anymore.

Some of you guys are taking this Seriously' date=' and some of you are just taking this as an Insult. I wouldnt mind seeing a working mod of this made. Its just for kicks. Imagine the last thing your character sees on the hardest difficulty as a mage, is these two giant twins of a dragon before your melted into the ground by a firey inferno. -_-

If you are insulted by the idea of this. Leave the Thread, We do not need you to comment that it offends you. It must not really offend you if your going to waste your precious time saying it offends you cause you seem to be spending a lot of it messaging on here. This can be debateable for days, which I dont have time trying to educate you since our schools apparently have failed. Ill be back later to see if The mod has been created.

[/quote']

You seem to misunderstand why there was even a debate in the first place, which is generally something you should try to do before resorting to petty insults.

once again... this was never a mod, by itself.

in the resource mod im working on you will have the choice to pick your poison with all creatures etc.... this thread should really say [req] in the title since it was meant for someone to add the dragon to someones mod for skyrim, which is being done already with mine.

If/When the Dragon texture thing is finished I will love you long time lol. but seriously I am really wanting to add more female + male textures to my game. I already have werewolf and the realistic horse mod aswell as textures for playable races. To me it adds a level of realism and I simply enjoy having more adult options in my games. Great work btw keep it up!

If/When the Dragon texture thing is finished I will love you long time lol. but seriously I am really wanting to add more female + male textures to my game. I already have werewolf and the realistic horse mod aswell as textures for playable races. To me it adds a level of realism and I simply enjoy having more adult options in my games. Great work btw keep it up!

i am trying to make it as customizable as possible for everyone that uses it' date=' both people who just want more variety or for modders who want to have resources available but might not be able to do the work on meshes/textures/animations etc.

so this way the resource.esm file can be setup directly or overridden by a mod made by someone else that you prefer over all the default stuff/customization with the esm...

You should get in line. Your not the only one thats waiting for this mod.

thanks for the vote of confidence and appreciation, it helps with motivation... this is such a huge project that unless i get tons more help soon i wont be able to finish in just a couple of months doing the meshes or textures let alone the scripting.

i knew this was going to be a long slog, well at least i am getting some help (much appriciated) lol

i am doing my best currently and working as fast as i can, more than that i cant promise. :D

btw, if that wasnt directed in my direction i sincerely apologize... i take way to many things for granted these days it seems. maybe i am getting ahead of myself or full of myself lol, eh what the hell ill just take the copout and blame it all on the autism.