Dragon female

well they would definitely be beard free... lol

if i can ever get stuff setup enough for temp for editing the meshes should be easy to change the meshes... the hard part is redoing the texturing, definitely not my forte unfortunately.

Ok um' date=' wow...

Do we really need tits on everything? Can't we just add some lipstick and maybe put on a crazy wig? lol

[/quote']

Hey, big tits and a blond wig on a dragon could just work for Skyrim. You could have the dragon running a brothel and singing "It's just a little bitty piss-ant country place, nothin' much to seeee....." :)

lmao, threeddd33 you have a thing for blonde wigs and dragons huh?... good to know for future reference lol

it is possible to make softer features on a dragon, course dragons being dragons the females could just as easily be scarier and bigger and more hostile lol.

Don't forget to add lipstick! That's the perfect way to make a lady dragon!

OT: I feel that just adding a visible vagina would be enough (not entirely visible though). That would distinguish the dragon as female without making them any less epic. To be fair you should make male dragons with maybe not completely visible and erect dicks, but some sort of pouch or sheath for them. Adding bewbs is pretty ludicrous. You could make the female's rosy red in color but just remember that in nature it's usually the males that are trying to look attractive and colorful. Although in all honesty, it doesn't really matter.

EDIT: However, if you could possibly make female dragons look like the ones that azure posted, then that would DEFINITELY be better.

you guys don't give up do you! i will make the dragon more realistic and more female like but THAT'S all i can do. I will make it into an obj file the same scale as the original with blender and some body ells got to take it from there!

The way i would like to see a dragon female in game would be like how World of warcraft does it with Alexstrasza or Ysera for example:

post-26688-13597874387856_thumb.jpg

post-26688-13597874388217_thumb.jpg

I had thought of making like a wow crossover companion mod, deathwing would be alduin, alexstrasza and ysera would come in as companions to later be used in ported sexout mods and pregnancy, alexstrasza would be a fire mage and ysera would be poison/healing something to stay close to World of warcraft, but my modding skills suck, I have no blender experience and would probably have to do sort of a port from world of warcraft in which it would never be able to be hosted on nexus and it will be a while till i get a new gpu to even mess more with skyrim so...

edit: also since theres probably sound from World of warcraft you could probably use that to add voice acting

edit2:would be cool if a custom race could be made sort of like these pictures?

Don't forget to add lipstick! That's the perfect way to make a lady dragon!

OT: I feel that just adding a visible vagina would be enough (not entirely visible though). That would distinguish the dragon as female without making them any less epic. To be fair you should make male dragons with maybe not completely visible and erect dicks' date=' but some sort of pouch or sheath for them. Adding bewbs is pretty ludicrous. You could make the female's rosy red in color but just remember that in nature it's usually the males that are trying to look attractive and colorful. Although in all honesty, it doesn't really matter.

EDIT: However, if you could possibly make female dragons look like the ones that azure posted, then that would DEFINITELY be better.

[/quote']

Bah' date=' no, you need to make her look more like this...

[/quote']

thems some nice lookin dragons... pretty sexy as far as dragons go LMAO.

Oh, you guys like those huh? Have some more!

post-2413-13597874391057_thumb.jpg

post-2413-13597874391535_thumb.jpg

post-2413-13597874392089_thumb.png

post-2413-13597874393904_thumb.png