Dragon female

need all the help i can get :D

do you know anything about working with meshes/textures/animations?

and you can go to the CK wiki (i hate wiki so much) and learn about scripting as well (if you havent already)... all of the stuff there is papyrus, a lot easier to work scripting if you have never coded in your life.

and you can always contact me via my email sb.seed@gmail.com and let me know and i can send you stuff to work on or coordinate faster/better than just on the forums.

• 2 months later...

I've had a look at this, the obj format it's stored in has removed all the vertex groups, bone weighting and I'm not sure what else.

The skeleton can be re-imported from the original nif, but blender 2.49's bone weight copy script does a poor job of translating the bone data over.

Unless someone with better 3D skills can just graft the boobs over to a new imported mesh, or is prepared to weight-paint 50% of the dragon by hand, the only other option is for the OP to provide the .blend file he made it from.

• 1 month later...

Now what if there was another mod that you can accidently walk in on dragons in the wild mating? Imo it would be hysterical yet akward on so many levels.

21.jpg

Yeah, and they should just stop and stare at in your direction if you walk close enough to them.

I've always though that the female Argonian breasts, and in this case, female Dragon breasts are a result of some sort of natural selection where after, in teh case of Argonian, having contact with humans and elves, and , in the case of Dragons, ruling over humans. Male members of both races adopted the idea from humans and elves that larger breasts are a sign of fertility, which resulted in the females members of both races with larger more human like breasts being selected over the others. Over time this may explain why Argonian in the vanilla game have breasts and why perhaps Dragons having breast aren't to far fetched.

Atleast this is my reasoning behind it.

there are some hinted things attached to things like this in the lore, not so much about dragons persay but definitely with the humanoid races in regards to 'looks' and stuff...

several books within TES's lore hint at things such as development of sexuality... so it is indeed possible that the same could have happened in the past with the dragons etc..

• 4 months later...

Not sure about this... dragons are reptiles and female reptiles don't have boobs...

Got an idea here though: DRAGON COMPANION THAT CAN TRANSFORM INTO HOT CHICK

A dragon, that is your companion, you can ride on it, AND it can transform into both human form and dragon form at you will.

How's that?

already working on that aspect... though it was more for the PC...

i plan on having several base bodytype dragons for male and female, if someone wants a dragon with tits they can turn the option on/off... at least thats the idea.

need help working on the scripting for it etc. though.

I dont want to add a whole bloody package to my skyrim' date=' why does every suggestion always get added to a large mod, and not just created as an addon?

[/quote']

because its easier for modders to work from a collection of assets from a single file than to have mods causing glitching/CTD/etc. between mods...

it also allows the end user to better control what content they have access to during gameplay... because its kinda nice to be able to configure mods to have a unique experience each time you play the game... because modders care about their mods and the end user cares about the mods they use... and everyone likes to have options in regards to certain aspects of a game in regards to a given mods content.

because its a good idea.

the idea is to make it possible to have options for any animal or human... being able to customize the game (whether a dragon has breasts or not) as much as possible to your own ideals on how you would like skyrim to be or whatever.

in other words, while everything would be available as assets you can make the whatever changes you want for monster's/animals/etc.

so while one person has it setup for the dragons to have breasts, another person can have it setup for 'normal' lizard anatomy for dragons etc.

you can add that idea to the forums for SSG/Sexrim project... sexrim/ideas thread on discussing half-breeds.

some stuff is already up there, drider/horse/etc.

dont have dragon half-breeds up yet.

will also be starting a thread for Monsters in the same area... for discussing dragons/giants/etc. by themselves.

ill take a look at your thread here on LL as well.