Dragon female

Seems everyone here is getting help related to dragons. have tried posting elsewhere, and I only have a few mods involving dragons active (More nasty critters, Female Dragons, SL). For some reason, I guess its the script? that controls gaining a dragon soul following killing a dragon broke, and the soul never collects. in order to progress the main questline, I have to use the setstage console command sets to skip the acquisition of the soul EVERY TIME it should naturally be acquired, across every save. Any ideas? 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

A bit old topic but is the female dragons are still supported by anyone, because I'm trying out those meshes in game and as much as its nice to see thicc ass alduin in game there are no interactions with dragoness even. Aroused creatures (help) says that  (fem) alduin has no animations and animations for other female dragons stay in idle and sometimes sexlab says something about wrong actors positions. Is anyone who have some interests in this mod?