Dragon female

This should be released as a fun comical mod.

Anything considered to actually indicate the dragons as female in-game via this is.. not to insult anyone or you're work OP, but really.. not good.

Bewbs THAT size on a dragon? Eh... Nice try, but.. no. And no one's ever going to be able to even see a dragon's nether regions like that, considering how much they move.

Personally, I think making a more slender, wide hipped version would be better, and make it a 50/50 shot at getting a male or female dragon. Maybe the off chance to find a mating scene at dragon locations?

Boobs on the females would still be good.. but not really.. you know. MASSIVE ones. That's just redonculous.

If you're going to make breasts' date=' have them be nippleless and subtle. I could see the females storing chest fat, but I can't see full on tits on a dragon. >>;

[/quote']

Let me get this straight: You can see organs specifically found on mammals for the purpose of feeding live young, on a reptile, but you can't imagine them having nipples.

If you're going to make breasts' date=' have them be nippleless and subtle. I could see the females storing chest fat, but I can't see full on tits on a dragon. >>;

[/quote']

Let me get this straight: You can see organs specifically found on mammals for the purpose of feeding live young, on a reptile, but you can't imagine them having nipples.

Kinda why I said stored fat. I was thinking more along the lines of camels.

[/quote']

The wiki says camels store fat as an adaptation to hot climates. Skyrim is not a hot climate. Also, why would they store fat in the breast region? To keep their heart/organs warm? These are creatures that can belch flames on a whim. They don't need fat deposits to keep warm.

If it sounds like I'm splitting hairs, I'm not, I'm just trying to point out a flaw in the consistency of your idea of nippless dragon titties.

[/quote']

The wiki says camels store fat as an adaptation to hot climates. Skyrim is not a hot climate. Also, why would they store fat in the breast region? To keep their heart/organs warm? These are creatures that can belch flames on a whim. They don't need fat deposits to keep warm.

If it sounds like I'm splitting hairs, I'm not, I'm just trying to point out a flaw in the consistency of your idea of nippless dragon titties.

Frankly, if you're going to put breasts in any capacity on a reptile, you may as well add nipples too. You're already outside the bounds of biology, logic, and common sense. May as well take it the whole nine yards.

[/quote']

Well, for me it was either that idea to try and make this not entirely something I would pass up, or go with the idea that they had more muscle in that area so they could fly easier when pregnant. Still doesn't make much sense though, since they'd need the same extra muscle in the back.

If only we could give them arms/extra pair of legs instead/in addition to breasts. Of course, problem there is we'd have to come up with all new anims to replace them (in flight anims wouldn't be so much trouble, but we'd probably have to come up with new attacks for stomps and such. Especially walking and running anims especially.)

Though I do hope eventually someone decides to take on a "tolkein/DD dragons" project which turns them from the ugly wyvern type into the more traditional 4 legged dragons we know and love :P

[/quote']

Well, for me it was either that idea to try and make this not entirely something I would pass up, or go with the idea that they had more muscle in that area so they could fly easier when pregnant. Still doesn't make much sense though, since they'd need the same extra muscle in the back.

First off there dragons, so why get into the specifics of what is real and makes sense. Anyways I think this is a really cool idea and think it will go great with the WereDragon WIP