Dragon female

Oh' date=' you guys like those huh? Have some more!

[/quote']

the first pic LMAO... the dragon is like WTF?!, leaving the chick lol.

ill use some of these as reference materials if/when i get my stuff re-setup to mess with the meshes.

might create a new spell for dragon_transformation ... if i do add anything like that ill create a human/dragon hybrid, still will need someone to animate it tho.

ill be doing something like this: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11847

and for the hybrid it will be a custom mesh and texture probably... once again if i decide to do it at all.

it will be a ways off, WAY to much to do with the resources mod im working on with doc, first before i will even get close to working on anything like creating a NPC that is a hybrid or a hybrid race that is playable (would work on playable race version first :D).

here is a version with out brast. the texture is not the best this is all i can do for now! the rest is up to somebody ells to get it in game.

feel free to download the obj file and edit it do what ever you want with it. but if you going to make a mod out of it please send me the link to the download site!

the texture is not the best. i made the eyes bigger and also the ass and added a vagina.

dragon.rar

Well now, let me take a look at this... I'll see what I can do...

EDIT: Well, for these the dragon doesn't really have much of an ass and I worry that the "hourglass" waist might be a bit too extreme... Could you make her a bit bigger-hipped (and as a result bigger-thigh'd!) and a bit less thin in the waist? Just a little, make the dragon on the whole a bit meatier, I'll see what I can do to get this in Skyrim but no promises, I know little to nothing about this stuff.

Now that this project is REALLY getting underway... Hmm... Anyone think they can get some lines and stuff from Drakenguard, so we can use Angelus's voice files for this skyrim dragon? Replacing/copying the odahviing script with summoning this pretty lass seems like it could work pretty well.

Does this model still have the skeleton the original dragon model used intact?

nitpickers.... jeez lol

ill try my hand and a few female variants' date=' ill be doing some extensive work on a new dragon race anyways(well 3-4 if you want to get technical lol).

[/quote']

Oh well that's just the thing, I don't really care about a playable anthropomorphic dragon race, unless you just mean a new race of dragons that are all females or something...

I was thinking the best way to get this in-game and, ahem, "immersive" would be to simply have the female dragon in some sort of cave or something near a town in the game where you can go and visit, or have her send a ward to the dragonborn whenever he visits the town near her after sparing Paarthurnax at the end of the game. Make her basically an upgraded Odahviing of some sort - Once called she can walk along the ground and follow you and stuff until dismissed, like a temporary follower that won't follow you into town or caves.

For now though, just putting her in game somewhere is my first goal. I'm trying to figure out how to get this into nifscope and talking to a friend of mine that has more experience, he says you might have exported it wrong?

EDIT: After looking at the original mesh, the original dragon has that same waist? Weird. Either way the lower half needs to be fuller on that lass! Maybe later we can look into making better male dragon models too, but for now, the ladies need that attention, imo...

Well now' date=' let me take a look at this... I'll see what I can do...

EDIT: Well, for these the dragon doesn't really have much of an ass and I worry that the "hourglass" waist might be a bit too extreme... Could you make her a bit bigger-hipped (and as a result bigger-thigh'd!) and a bit less thin in the waist? Just a little, make the dragon on the whole a bit meatier, I'll see what I can do to get this in Skyrim but no promises, I know little to nothing about this stuff.

Now that this project is REALLY getting underway... Hmm... Anyone think they can get some lines and stuff from Drakenguard, so we can use Angelus's voice files for this skyrim dragon? Replacing/copying the odahviing script with summoning this pretty lass seems like it could work pretty well.

Does this model still have the skeleton the original dragon model used intact?

[/quote']

the model uses the original skeleton. i only got the nif file with the dragons original mesh and skelet.

actually its the nif file format that can cause issues while exporting and importing... before it ever touches nifskope even.

same reason that the nif file format seems to love to tear constantly... modifying the nif meshes is a pain in the ass because of tearing from the unstable format.

and force2013 is correct, the extra file you get when exporting nif to a different format is the skeleton information which doesnt need to change at all.

actually its the nif file format that can cause issues while exporting and importing... before it ever touches nifskope even.

same reason that the nif file format seems to love to tear constantly... modifying the nif meshes is a pain in the ass because of tearing from the unstable format.

and force2013 is correct' date=' the extra file you get when exporting nif to a different format is the skeleton information which doesnt need to change at all.

[/quote']

Make sure you have all the proper stuff for exporting skyrim files in there.

@azuredragoon:

isnt that what the males are for... being flat chested i mean lol

hmm... loli player_beast races?!, interesting idea (not completely flat, gotta have bumps and nipples).

now are you asking anyone in particular to work on that.... or is it just a general request?, if so then you should really make the request on the jiitech loli_player thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367. :D

@azuredragoon:

isnt that what the males are for... being flat chested i mean lol

hmm... loli player_beast races?!' date=' interesting idea (not completely flat, gotta have bumps and nipples).

now are you asking anyone in particular to work on that.... or is it just a general request?, if so then you should really make the request on the jiitech loli_player thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367. :D

[/quote']

Oh, no no no. See, the thing is, argonians lay eggs, which means they shouldn't have mammaries, as the babies hatch at a state where they basically already have all their rows of nasty sharp teeth grown in already, and you don't want rows of razor-sharp teeth anywhere around nipples. Taking the breasts and nipples off Argonians gives them a more lizard-like look, which I personally find quite attractive.

After all, Mammals are named after the mammary gland, so if they aren't mammals, they shouldn't have mammaries.

I'm not interested in a loli, more a character like these I'm posting here. Distinctly female, distinctly reptillian... Yeah, I've got a thing for that, any kind of exotic women really, but reptillian ones? Amazingly hot.

Actually... While you're up to all this' date=' would you mind doing a flatchested argonian too?

[/quote']

Bah! You're no fun! :P

This mod is working on doing that, though. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6041

Oh, I'm all of the fun, just when I'm in the mood to slap a big fat pair of tits around I'll go hunt down an orc lass...

Am I the only one that likes variety? This is a fantasy world, women should come in all shapes and sizes...

I guess not everyone has as much of an inner Captain Kirk as I do.

And Lopenguin: Thanks for the link, that thing looks perfect...

big tits and orcs?! you are sick buddy just sick lol actually that sounds like a pretty good idea, female orcs are probably a lot like female klingons haha

LMAO

yes, i would like it better if it was easier to create random (and then set) NPC shapes/sizes/etc... the CK and the GameBryo in general do not like to have random body sets/types.

makes me wish i had the source code for the CK version of the gamebryo yet again...

nice pics again... you must have a huge collection of dragon girls or something lol

big tits and orcs?! you are sick buddy just sick lol actually that sounds like a pretty good idea' date=' female orcs are probably a lot like female klingons haha

LMAO

yes, i would like it better if it was easier to create random (and then set) NPC shapes/sizes/etc... the CK and the GameBryo in general do not like to have random body sets/types.

makes me wish i had the source code for the CK version of the gamebryo yet again...

nice pics again... you must have a huge collection of dragon girls or something lol

[/quote']

You could say that ;)

Just adding a hole doesn't make the dragon female enough. Granted its more "realistic" (however that applies to dragons lol) but not more feminine. A lot of those pictures even don't look female, we're told they are female so that what we see, but it you think of them as male and look them, a lot of them look masculine.

That said, the picture of the knight carrying off the dragon instead of the princess is fall-down-funny! (You'll notice the suggestion of boobs on her too)

Just adding a hole doesn't make the dragon female enough. Granted its more "realistic" (however that applies to dragons lol) but not more feminine. A lot of those pictures even don't look female' date=' we're told they are female so that what we see, but it you think of them as male and look them, a lot of them look masculine.

That said, the picture of the knight carrying off the dragon instead of the princess is fall-down-funny! (You'll notice the suggestion of boobs on her too)

[/quote']

I beg to differ - there's more to women than just tits. There's curves, and lots of them, not to mention a very different skeletal structure. When you take what makes a face feminine and apply it to a monstrous creature, it can still look feminine, just in a very exotic way. The dragon in the water that I posted earlier is a very good example of this.

Some of them do look more androgynous, sure, but that's the thing, androgynous =/= male, androgynous means that it could be mistaken for male, not that it looks extremely male.

I largely blame the misconception on japanese art that puts feminine features and curves on male bodies - Kuja for example - which sort of breaks the boundries of what should be considered masculine and feminine to the point that only large-titted hourglassed barbie dolls are female and everything else is male.

Give me a girl that's a bit more exotic. Like this one!

post-2413-13597874410507_thumb.png