[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Game 1.69, OKW build 409, NRaas Master Contoller, Story Progression, and Woohooer all installed. NRaas set to mostly defaults with the KW-recommended Overwatch changes made.

Start a save with Mom, Dad, and teen Brother and Sister. Parents can romance each other, obviously. Parents can romance teen offspring, and vice-versa. But teen siblings can't romance each other. They can woohoo and Kinky Kiss all they like, but there's no Romantic interaction category. Haven't yet tried seeing what happens if I age brother and/or sister up

So am I looking at a KW issue or NRaas here?

1 hour ago, DarkAudit said:

So am I looking at a KW issue or NRaas here?

If you have NRaas Story Progression installed (Mine is basically 'off' and I use the power of the settings) You can check the different castes (male/female/teen/youngadult/adult/elder/ETC!) within each of the story events if you will. You can set how what age/gender/etc. will interact with each other. With it 'off' it still works better than the default EA story Progression IMO.

For example I have made all the age castes 'cannot be pregnant' along with pregnancy off and not even Kinky World can 'force' pregnancy. There are settings for Romance, Marriage, Career, etc. you can select 'which' Sim castes will participate if you want it different from default.

In your case you may be able to check the settings there and see if it takes hold in your game.

>>> For those not familiar with the NRaas Story Progression menus, they can seem overwhelming at first. It's easiest IMO if you look at it as there are all the 'Answers' - you now have to build the Question.

You could set 'flirting' to YES for teens interactions between teens and elders while simultaneously set flirting to OFF for Elder interactions between the two. See how powerful this can be if a player wants to customize a save series.

Edited by landess
On 1/2/2022 at 1:10 PM, naniiiii?? said:

But when i click, this notif came up. What should I do?

On 1/2/2022 at 8:41 PM, landess said:

After a few minutes of solo woohoo the sim model will take a picture.

Want to come back to the Kinky selfies necessary for the modeling career.
Had a closer look now and found the following :

1. As already said all require EP 9
2. There are in total 5 animations (3 female, 2 male)
3. Usable objects are Bed (double or single), couch and dining table.
4. Other objects are selectable too for such selfies, but no animation is available so you get a message as shown below.

Since for me only the bed was working - must admit not have tested male animations before -
I had a look to the corresponding XML in the KW mod (kinkystages.xml). Disabled some lines and add some however.
Now four animations work so far.

BUT, the one for the couch I did get them working only by disabling the second Accessory (Dildo). It seem to me that two accessories are not accepted by KW while taking a picture.

What is your experience on that ? In your game, do you see all the five selfie animations ?
If not it is maybe a basic thing for all in the kinkystages.xml.

Sorry I am to stupid to place the pics on the right position in the text.....

01-TableDining_male.jpg

02-BED_male.jpg

03-BED_female.jpg

04-TableDining_female.jpg

05-Couch_female.jpg

Sign.jpg

Edited by Clydie
8 hours ago, landess said:

In your case you may be able to check the settings there and see if it takes hold in your game.

It was actually in Woohooer. Romance>Species: Human>Allow near relation romance=true. And then that opened allow *autonomous* near relation romance. ;)

And now brother and sister REALLY have the hots for each other.

2 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Romance>Species: Human>Allow near relation romance=true.

Nice. I haven't opened my Woohooer settings in years - I must of changed that long ago although I have woohooer basically off as well (concerning interactive events) while maintaining the other stuff like Tantrport and Kama Simtra (sp?)

I just noticed the command structure you listed is a lot like Story Progression as well.

Thanks for letting everyone know! Seriously.

53 minutes ago, landess said:

Nice. I haven't opened my Woohooer settings in years - I must of changed that long ago although I have woohooer basically off as well (concerning interactive events) while maintaining the other stuff like Tantrport and Kama Simtra (sp?)

I just noticed the command structure you listed is a lot like Story Progression as well.

Thanks for letting everyone know! Seriously.

Always easy to forget things we may have set up 8, 9, 10 years ago, set to saved settings and just click import when starting a new game. )))

6 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Always easy to forget things we may have set up 8, 9, 10 years ago, set to saved settings and just click import when starting a new game. )))

Like fuckin' smart phones that make us dumber. I used to keep 20+ phone numbers in my head which I could use at any time.

Saved settings are convenient but don't keep one 'sharp' when it comes to system's usage of detailed menus and options. One must clear the cobwebs and try to remember where all that shit is.

Screenshot-98.jpg.3d552bfae45052feab5717a1647564a9.jpg

2 hours ago, landess said:

Like fuckin' smart phones that make us dumber. I used to keep 20+ phone numbers in my head which I could use at any time.

Saved settings are convenient but don't keep one 'sharp' when it comes to system's usage of detailed menus and options. One must clear the cobwebs and try to remember where all that shit is.

My husband says that he still remembers phone numbers from 1970... only area code changed.

That pic is like the graphics of my newer laptop. Not really, but I continue to make adjustments. I think I am missing a shader fix option from the Bin of the new set up. 

On 1/3/2022 at 12:58 PM, landess said:

>>>

Click what?

Click selfie woohoo on bed.

On 1/4/2022 at 4:41 AM, LadySmoks said:

With this @naniiiii??, you tell nothing of your install or what EPs. What KW build? You have University EP? It has been a trend (again) that people post questions and give no info about their game, other mods or EPs being used. 

Ah sorry, i thought it doesnt matter because in desc say EP is require when i entered actor career.

No, i dont have EP 9, only EP 2, 3, 4, and 8. No SP. I have KW Build399. The other mod i have is nraas MC and Overwatch (i've set it up like in desc said). 

In short, i must have EP 9 to make it work?

16 hours ago, Clydie said:

Want to come back to the Kinky selfies necessary for the modeling career.

Had a closer look now and found the following :

1. As already said all require EP 9
2. There are in total 5 animations (3 female, 2 male)
3. Usable objects are Bed (double or single), couch and dining table.
4. Other objects are selectable too for such selfies, but no animation is available so you get a message as shown below.

Since for me only the bed was working - must admit not have tested male animations before -
I had a look to the corresponding XML in the KW mod (kinkystages.xml). Disabled some lines and add some however.
Now four animations work so far.

So yeah I must have EP 9. I uninstalled it bcs im worry my game become laggy.

Where the kinkystage.xml file location?

8 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

Ah sorry, i thought it doesnt matter because in desc say EP is require when i entered actor career.

No, i dont have EP 9, only EP 2, 3, 4, and 8. No SP. I have KW Build399. The other mod i have is nraas MC and Overwatch (i've set it up like in desc said). 

In short, i must have EP 9 to make it work?

AND... the importance of YOU telling US exactly what you are playing with is revealed!!!!! Build 399 is the worst and most bugged version of KW, and getting rid of it is step 1. I saw that @landess gave you the link to my page, where you can find a link direct to the official release of build 409 by Oniki.

I have only messed with selfies a couple of times, but as far as I know, yes... University EP contains the "smart phone", which is the object that Oniki linked the selfies to.

I rave about Amazon used TS3 disks, as a cheaper way to build your collection, rather than paying full price for a 10 or 12 year old game. Never a full guarantee, but sellers with a lot of high reviews, I only buy "very good condition", and I have Prime, and only buy from Prime sellers as extra guarantee. I have recently completed my EP collection this way.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

IIRC you used to be able to pick the category of woohoo from the pie menu before selecting your partner sim. Did 409 change that, or did I forget which setting it was?

KW has a couple of ways to initiated woohoo. Sim to Sim initiates the mood parts in KW. Tired hungry, not horny, not attracted, Sim 2 will probably say no. Clicking an object, even the floor, Sim 2 usually agrees to woohoo, but choosing type of woohoo is not option. You can change pose after woohoo begins, but does not always, and woohoo may end suddenly.

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

used TS3 disks, as a cheaper way to build your collection

Yes - Data disks don't really require the same need for a clean and unscratched surface. If the system has a problem reading it - it will keep trying for a set amount of time before notifying the user if they want to continue. Unlike a music CD or DVD/BluRay - a few scratches mean absolutely nothing unless they are so bad they computer can't even figure it out with several 'passes'.

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

IIRC you used to be able to pick the category of woohoo from the pie menu before selecting your partner sim. Did 409 change that, or did I forget which setting it was?

There are 2 settings I finally turned off so the game felt more Autonomous. Manual advancement of stages and 'auto select' stage or something like that - they are right next to each other IIRC.

> Still, I'm pretty sure 'how' woohoo is initiated will make a difference to whether the player is offered the starting position or not. Clicking a Sim and selecting Woohoo Duo/Group is different than selecting an object - THEN - choosing to woohoo on it. (Once again the floor is a special case that a rug can sometimes 'fix')

Screenshot-101.jpg.d96121c7261ec1147a3d9696ba32f24a.jpg

Also - The fact Oniki also added a newer menu option in later builds is telling . . . .   Once Woohoo is initiated - the option to change locations is HUGE!

Edited by landess
16 minutes ago, landess said:

Yes - Data disks don't really require the same need for a clean and unscratched surface. If the system has a problem reading it - it will keep trying for a set amount of time before notifying the user if they want to continue. Unlike a music CD or DVD/BluRay - a few scratches mean absolutely nothing unless they are so bad they computer can't even figure it out with several 'passes'.

They have all been as described... "very good condition". Some may have been resurfaced. That is a general comment posted on the descriptions. All but one were like new appearance with no scratches at all (perhaps very slight case wear and tear), and perhaps 1 had a very light scratch that was hardly noticeable and did not bother the installation. It's why I tell the advertised condition that I bought, as I cannot say how "good" or "acceptable" may be.

25 minutes ago, landess said:

(Once again the floor is a special case that a rug can sometimes 'fix')

Having looked inside of a few anims xmls to make adjustments, I will say that most, if not all, animators will list floor, rug (or rugs... do not remember exactly) as a woohoo "object". Maybe there are older anims that only list rug(s)???

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I will say that most, if not all, animators will list floor, rug (or rugs... do not remember exactly) as a woohoo "object".

While you can provide that, I will add the reason I mention 'floors' for others reading is once Woohoo has been initiated - clicking on any open floor won't give me a 'continue' option - yet one CAN click on a floor location to begin. Rugs can help Sims in choosing a location, however random it seems.

Screenshot-88.jpg.9221b4c2ddf504d5223050dd6a37a1f7.jpg

20 hours ago, landess said:

Install the newest build - it's free.

I didnt know there is newer version. Thank you anyway!

13 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

AND... the importance of YOU telling US exactly what you are playing with is revealed!!!!! Build 399 is the worst and most bugged version of KW, and getting rid of it is step 1. I saw that @landess gave you the link to my page, where you can find a link direct to the official release of build 409 by Oniki.

I have only messed with selfies a couple of times, but as far as I know, yes... University EP contains the "smart phone", which is the object that Oniki linked the selfies to.

I rave about Amazon used TS3 disks, as a cheaper way to build your collection, rather than paying full price for a 10 or 12 year old game. Never a full guarantee, but sellers with a lot of high reviews, I only buy "very good condition", and I have Prime, and only buy from Prime sellers as extra guarantee. I have recently completed my EP collection this way.

Ah I see. Sometimes I confused my sims suddenly have a zoolover skill when I dont own EP 5.

Ok, noted. Thank you!

9 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

I didnt know there is newer version. Thank you anyway!

Always an issue that many do not look thru the forum pages, even a little. You are a member since 2018... imagine all the newbies. I started that page before 409 was public on the premise that once public, always public, to repost a copy of Build 375 from @landess's archive, as the builds on page one of this thread are not what is advertised, and build 399 is possibly the worst, most buggy KW build ever.

Landess contacted moderator and got the thread pinned at the top of technical help section index page. When I was informed of 409's public release, I tested and verified the link, changed the title of the thread to show 409 and posted the link... yet you didn't see it... as many do not. 

409 is not perfect, but I will say that it did fi many of the bugs in previous versions.

9 hours ago, naniiiii?? said:

Ah I see. Sometimes I confused my sims suddenly have a zoolover skill when I dont own EP 5.

Zoolover skill is written into KW package and separate from Pets EP. Oniki created a new trait/ skill and skill books that Sims can read. Pets EP only adds animals.

33 minutes ago, James2112 said:

Happy New Year - SIMS 3 and KW AI is pretty funny at times - Zombie going to give it to this paparazzi

I turn off celebrity for my household, but may turn it back on, as I have several mods that allow me to kill them! More mundane is a mod that I can call the cops to arrest them.

55 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

may turn it back on

There is a mod to add a set amount - basically more in my case  - along with a few tweaks.

As for the celebrity system itself - you can turn it on (EA options), and the Sims/NRaas now has menu to set levels and values. Once you make some 'celebrities' - turn it back off - then they can still be asked for autographs, other sims get the Starry Eyed moodlet, and they can enter VIP areas.

>>> So while the systems may be off - the game still recognizes certain features and allows those parts of the whole thing to continue.

1 hour ago, James2112 said:

pretty funny

It's one of my favorite reactions. I believe it is based on certain traits and possibly supernatural life states. Good sense of humor and brave for example.

Okay so I just found out there's a massage table that comes with that Sunlit Tides world on the sims 3 store. What I found out that's even more interesting is it has kinky interactions. I thought I would post that here in case anyone was unaware. Does anyone know if there are other sims 3 store items that have kinky interactions?

On 1/7/2022 at 7:12 AM, LadySmoks said:

Over the holidays, both EA and Steam had huge sales on TS3. I already had the game, all EPs, and several of the SPs from EA. The Steam sale was outstanding. I bought the base game, plus all EPs and all SPs on Steam for around $80US. If you have the steam version, you can get the keys for them, and register them with EA, and can play either the EA version or the Steam version. I now have the ability to play with all of that either through EA or through Steam.